Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:53 PM

Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 (24172 Views)

Was Nnamdi Kanu Right All This Time He Was Blabbing? / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Jibabs2(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
My president come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by fasho01(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
For the first time, I agree with sowore. How myopic some Nigerians are to even be thinking about that incompetent behind the scenes vice as a successor to that monumental failure currently occupying the nations no1 seat is a thing I just can't comprehend

11 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Naijadaily: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
That's very true .... Buhari is nothing compared to Oshibanjo that short devil is so ruthless and would be 100 folds more dangerous... infact Buhari's character is known he does not play politics . The only wrong about him is the Ethnic profiling. But Oshibanjo is that and more ....

7 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by TheRareGem1(f): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Coming from the man who thinks by protesting, you would become Nigeria president. Very wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by TheWolfen(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Shut up already man. Osinbajo actions is limited in this present government. U can't expect him to do certain things else he will be seen as a traitor. But I trust in his intellect unlike the other one that look like unclean spirit.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by dollynnn(f): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Sowore is also as dangerous as the both of them

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
All I know is that OSIBANJO is a CHRONIC LIAR cum TEN TONGUED SERPENT.

8 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Peappy49(f): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
I will still keep saying it, the only thing @YeleSowore can offer is to wail. Till now he hasn't even done anything reasonable to help his community grow not to talk of Nigeria. Grow up Man and get busy

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Joyce95: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
You this Sowore you're an idiot and useless man, for speaking that rubbish

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by richmanrichard: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Well na him brother.he knows him better than we.afonja 2 afonja

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Noshitboi(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
I dont trust anyone in the presidency right now.

9 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2021
TheWolfen:
Shut up already man

But he just told you the truth... that's all

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
You are worse too undecided undecided Cho Cho Cho!!! If you are Nigeria president today, you will do worse than Buhari undecided undecided I don't trust you!

So, who should be Nigerian president??!! Regale me with names of those you think or deem worthy!

Cause like it or not, Nigeria must elect another person come 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Joyce95:
You this Sowore you're an idiot and useless man, for speaking that rubbish

Sorry he isnt any of those worthless names for telling the obvious truth without sentiments. OSINBAJO IS A CHRONIC LIAR AND A CHAMELEON

9 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by okefranci: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021
This guy called Sowore is demented
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by SmartPolician: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021
In 2015 you guys literally said with Buhari manning security and Osibanjo taking charge of the economy that APC would present a better outcome.

Osibanjo and Buhari have failed Nigerians woefully. Osibanjo is part and parcel of this present administration and you people want to absolve him of his part in ruining this country.

Was it not Osibanjo that was personally sharing 10k bribe to market women in the run up to 2019 election?

This same short demon that did nothing while the economy is being raped right left front and center. The same man who stood aside while this administration get away with all sort of illegality.

Na thunder go fire any body wey open him or her mouth to either campaign for him or absolve him of his role in this government.

Just imagine Pence trying to dissociate himself from Trump's presidency. Let him go and campaigning and let us tell him what he did wrong. Joe Biden built his campaign on the back of the performance of Obama presidency. What is Osibanjo going campaign with?

Copied from dettolgel

8 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Bola146(f): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, who should be Nigerian president??!! Regale me with names of those you think or deem worthy!

Cause like it or not, Nigeria must elect another person come 2023!

God knows the person, I don't know. Let them come out one by one and Nigerians will decide.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Peappy49:
I will still keep saying it, the only thing @YeleSowore can offer is to wail. Till now he hasn't even done anything reasonable to help his community grow not to talk of Nigeria. Grow up Man and get busy

Please, what have you done to help your community grow and largely help Nigeria improve??!

Pray, tell it all! Let's learn from you, a "Non-wailer"!

9 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by duro4chang(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Yes . They are all evil. All our politicians are bad. Make we separate and go our diffent ways. The man will become a figure head president in the hands of those who claim they are born to rule.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2021
TheWolfen:
Shut up already man. Osinbajo actions is limited in this present government. U can't expect him to do certain things else he will be seen as a traitor. But I trust in his intellect unlike the other one that look like unclean spirit.

But he can be a CHRONIC LIAR? TRIBALISM is really your problem. Sorry to burst your bubble. OSIBANJO is the unclean spirit himself . FAKE ASS PASTOR

9 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by htdot: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Yes o...... very true

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by berrystunn(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2021
APC is blood socking agent and anyone that vote APC again is evil...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Rubbiish(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Homeboiy:
If osibanjo is good

He should have helped his boss

Osibanjo is more bad than buhari
But Buhari is not someone u can easily bend, he is very hard to convince! So there is no way Osibanjo decisions & ideas can influence Bubari!
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by TheWolfen(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Okay whatever your truth is but do u know if he saying this just to support the other hospital surgery customer and unclean spirit lookalike one?
Trust these people at your own risk

Evercurious:

But he just told you the truth... that's all
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by SmartPolician: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerians are not ready for good leader. To me is better the Country divide because we are too tribalism and sentimental.

They said is injustice for North to become next Nigeria President come 2023, that is the turn of South but is not injustice in the Southern Nigeria if South west become the next President in place of South East who have not produce any president from Southern Nigeria.

They said Atiku is Corrupt that he is the major reason why Obasanjo regime never make a meaningful progress but the same people will tell you that Osinbajo will be the best President if he is elected, that V.P have no such power to turn thing around since he is not a president. They forget that this regime is the worstest that Nigeria has ever witness.

According to what I heard from my parent during Buhari/Idiagbon regime . Many Nigeria refers it as Idiagbon regime because he was seen as the man behind any progress made during that time. I'm not against anybody become a president of Nigeria but let us the masses shun tribalism, Pastor thing, Religions but vote base on fairness and equity if we still want a united Nigeria. Instead of bringing continuity of our present condition.

Copied from Dignity33

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Evercurious(f): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
You are worse too undecided undecided Cho Cho Cho!!! If you are Nigeria president today, you will do worse than Buhari undecided undecided I don't trust you!

You said this cos he talked about Osinbajo .right? Unaa eyes never clear. TRIBALIST

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Rubbiish(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Esseite:
If the Vice president was that good, the country should not be in this state.
There is nothing the vice president of any nation can do! He is answerable to the president & not as powerful as u think!
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by Ebenism25: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
hmmmmmm
Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by seunawo1(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
I will only agree with you when you step into the president or vice president sit.
HonNL:

Omoyele Sowore

Re: Sowore: Osinbajo Is As Dangerous As Buhari, Blabbing Up & Down Because Of 2023 by JohnFGbegile(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Sowore is 100% right

Osibanjo is more deadlier than buhari

he's a vagabond bribe eating scumbag fake pasta

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulfatah Ahmed Commissions First Aeronautical Engineering Complex In Nigeria / Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) / President Bola Tinubu Signs Executive Orders To Ease Tax Burden On Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.