Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) (12357 Views)

Obi, Datti's Comments Didn't Violate Section 37 Of Criminal Code - Falana / Vision FM Replies NBC: 'We Did Not Violate Any Law, Review Suspension & Fine' / Premium Times Responds To Peter Obi On Pandora Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
I did not in any respect whatsoever violate any law - Peter Obi on Pandora Paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35-kgC_oqdA

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let me watch and hear his defence. No corrupt Nigerian has ever admitted guilt to corruption or money laundering since 1960.

Ghosts are responsibe for setting up shell companies to loot the country blind and take the money to Europe,Middle East,North America and tax havens in the Caribbean.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answering every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

With the current realities I think he is the best candidate to run the country after watching the interview. He is the best of the evils in the fold of APC and PDP.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by slawormiir: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

RuudVanNistroy:
Let me watch and hear his defence. No corrupt Nigerian has ever admitted guilt to corruption or money laundering since 1960.

Ghosts are responsibe for setting up shell companies to loot the country blind and take the money to Europe,Middle East,North America and tax havens in the Caribbean.

And majority of them go Scott free....no one will be jailed

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by abobote: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
This man is sound, he took his time to explain everything in details

35 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by UncommonLogic: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
The lying Chinese man again. Obi can lie with a straight face and claim he did nothing wrong.
Same way he tried to justify investing public money into his own family business.
Where in the world will anyone even try to justify that.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lol
He said he only has 15 million dollars in savings for his children abi I didn’t hear well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by CHANNELStv2020: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mr Peter obi don't respond to them,once the presidential candidate n vice is chosen and u not on the list this issue will die IMMEDIATEL,we Know them and what they are up to

10 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Cosmatikka: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
True talk
We know the Ibadan expressway brown envelope journalists are trying to destroy to destroy ur reputation while laundering Tifnubu's own. Seunmsg is the chief of them.

Unfortunately for them, we Igbos are not concerned about who leads the zoo as long as you don't keep killing our people and businesses, and putting cow lives above human lives.

Na Umahi and Ouk dey drag presidency, and we no send them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Peter Obi ole

Imagine it was Tinubu that was mentioned, will these people say something like this?

Yoruba ronu

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by cdm4live: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
One thing I know and want to say is that many people are into dirty and dubious business.
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Goodman777: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Peter obi

Or

Soludo

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by SmartPolician: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
If I haven't learned something from this interview: I have learned never to condemn someone without hearing from them. Mr. Peter Obi presented a very solid argument. This video is a must-watch for someone who has an unbiased mind.

Also, I have been watching Oseni Rufai (the young Arise TV presenter on the panel) for a while now. I can tell that he is so desperate to see a better Nigeria...that's why he was wondering why Mr. Obi hasn't declared his interest for the presidency as against aiming for the VP position.

Lastly, the only reason someone will not like Peter Obi is if he assesses the man from a tribal perspective because this man is very sound. He's also tried and trusted.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by mekado83(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
H
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by chumaster(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
The man seems accountable. He is unlike any other politicians, who never come out to defend allegations on them. Besides, I am yet to see where the paper said he obtained most of those funds illegally from public fund.

This man fits Nigeria in all honesty, sentiment apart (too bad it's a country where tribe takes precedence) embarassed

55 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by BigSarah(f): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please watch the Interview video before you comment.
And if you are reasonable, unbiased, realistic, and detribalized you will agree with his stance..

All politicians are crooks but Peter Obi's
garment still has white in it..

Peter Obi remains Accountable and Factual in my Book

#PersonalOpinion..

64 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by keiyna(m): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
This man is brilliant and Nigeria is a complete mess being led by people who know nothing

17 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by letristian: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let's just keep our fingers crossed and see the end
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Jackson105: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chronic thief obi liar.

I am waiting for those folks from the East that will exonerate Peter Obi but will be bleating like goat on Tinubu matters.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
J
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by UncommonLogic: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Peter Obi ole

Imagine it was Tinubu that was mention, will this man say something like this?

Yoruba ronu

If that was Tinubu, this story would have been blown up bigger than coronavirus by the same people trying to defend this fraudster.
Nothing but bunch of HYPOCRITES.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by JaroMan: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:
One thing I will give him credit for and what makes him stand out from other politicians is coming out to defend every single allegation and answer every question put to him by the journalists on Arise TV. The other people mentioned in Pandora and Panama Papers all stayed quiet because they know nothing will happen to them and they are above the law.

He has a sense of accountability and for that I respect him, even though I don't agree he was been 100% truthful.

Thank you for this. Yes, you have your reservations, but to be honest, Peter Obi is not your regular Nigeria politician.
He's a very detailed person and that is why he doesn't play with the press. Others won't talk about it. Never! But he must discuss it to set the record straight.
This is the kind of president we need. Always communicating.
This is the kind of president we need. Doesn't shy away from the press.
Peter Obi for 2023!!!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by BigDolph(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mr Peter Obi you’re casted already so you don’t have to shalaye to us anymore grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by CaptainAyub: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
SlyDev:
Peter Obi ole

Imagine it was Tinubu that was mention, will this man say something like this?

Yoruba ronu
Is your father's money missing?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Mossadd: 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
I wonder why people are dragging only Peter obi whereas Atiku bagudu and oyetola were also mentioned in Pandora case but nobody create any thread to drag them,na so you dey fear obi reach?since you got no corruption case to tarnish his good image you have resulted to creating thread upon thread every blesses day to ridiculing him as if he is the only Nigerian mentioned there.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Commentor: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin

12 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by aikyg(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Listening to his explanation, this is beginning to look like a case of PHD by all means. Sad!

11 Likes

Re: I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
See as he they talk like saint

Stronger breeze go soon blow full yansh go come open

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malami: Why Buhari Will Not Sign Proposed Electoral Law / Osun Governor, Oyetola Obtains Nomination Form To Contest 2022 Governorship / INEC Suspends Voter Registration In Ihitte Uboma, Imo After Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.