Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Who Have Used Chrisvicmall For Shipping Recently. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Have Used Chrisvicmall For Shipping Recently. (186 Views)

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself / Should I Use Chrisvicmall For My Procurement And Logistics? / NEVER Use Chrisvicmall, They Are Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Used Chrisvicmall For Shipping Recently. by cdm4live: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please, I want to know who here have used the services of Chrisvicmall of recent and did they deliver on time?
How long did it take for the goods to arrive.
Thank you.
Re: Who Have Used Chrisvicmall For Shipping Recently. by Conner44: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
They are fast and legit. They ship from China to Nigeria within 5 days and you can pay for a dispatch rider to bring your goods from their office to your house. I rate them highly.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start POS Business In 2021 / Enough Of Getting Paid Just 12times In 365days / Alleged Fraud: Northern Youths Demand Investigation, Sack Of NPA Acting MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.