Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair (65989 Views)

Gone Are The Days Of "What I Ordered Vs What I Got". / What I Saw In A Bank Today / Sexual Wellness For Men And Women.. Solutions With Kayanmata & Kayanmaza Herbal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by DAMN99: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Omo the same waist bead i love so much this life ehn undecided
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
immortal2:
Thats how evil these diseased people are.

If you go to their mosques on Friday, you will see them selling intimacy enhancement juju right in front of the mosque.

Everything about them is satanic. They have taught our women evil.

Guy, make you dey reduce hand for weed abeg because you don dey craze small small
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Iamziggy: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
EXLOVER:
I remember back then in the university, i thought i was in love, i never knew she was using Kayamata for me, i used to give her part of my feeding and hustling money.

She told me never to smoke marijuana, if i do, she would stop loving me, i obeyed her. I rejected marijuana from all my friends, Until this particular day, i lost a bet of 17million, i was so angry, sad and depressed. My friends started to console me, one offer me marijuana this time. After smoking it, i was going through my phone gallery and i saw myself with her, i was so angry more, ask my friends why am i cuddling her, they started laughing saying I'm high, they said that's my girl.

Immediately i got home, she came to visit and i almost slapped her when she came to hug me, she then wanted to touch my preek i stopped her, and she asked me if i smoke marijuana, i said yes, she started crying and she ran mad immediately, she's still mad till today.

Guys y'all should start smoking Mary Jay

Which brand of marijuana u take today... because dis a story ehnnn
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by kunleiky(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When I was saying that women who wear beads are engaged in seduction and diabolic acts a lot of unexposed idiots on this forum were quick to insult me. But here is another person testifying to the practical side of their trade . Nonsense
But you know it's unintelligent to generalise sha. Bro, if you care to listen: not all women who wear bead use it as charms
Shalom
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
pocohantas:
I heard they sell these things openly in the North. Sex enhancement drugs, vagina tightener, kanyamata…etc. Are they so fixated on sex? How come it is not a problem to them? Maybe there is a part of their culture that accepts this. Weird.

I heard people from your village (including you) walk on their heads . That their heads are not correct. Why are they fixated on insanity. How come it is not a problem to them? Maybe there is a part of their culture that accepts this. Weird
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Olodo24: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
BiggyB242:

It doesn't in a long time. I remember back in the days, those guys when my mum warn me about nah them they ball now.

I spoke with a lady over 38, she opened up to me that she regretted being a good girl that she was a virgin till 24, that the ladies that were seen as runs girls are all happily married outside the country. The babe they try from what's up now, unfortunately, is too late.
My man, good people never get appreciated. They get used. A girl that isn't demanding is likely to end up getting nothing from her man in the name of love while the same man spends carelessly on one bad girl somewhere. I know a lot of people here would counter my statement, but it's how life works. They're guilty of same thing. Humans don't value those that are overly good to them. It's much worse with Nigerians. The same cultist my people almost killed me for associating with him is the only one that cares enough to send me money when I was broke. Fear life. I will never train my kids to be good boys/girls. They won't be wayward, but they must have some touch of stubbornness and strong mind cos that's what pays

2 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Olodo24: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Walkee:
Efcc should start arresting them too. It's only fair
Supported. They should be arrested and jailed for locking their clients like their male counterparts
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Daintydan: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Orangenewblak:
Get 720p,1080p Movies Preloaded in a 500gb,1tb external hard drives
Movies available:
*Animes
*Cartoon/series
*Educational videos for kids
*Christian Bible story moviez
*Action/series
*Evergreen/old/Classical movies
*Indian series
*Animal documentaries
*2021 Movies
Etc.
Call or Whatsapp:∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6
How much for 500GB and what's your location in PH?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Average9jaman: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin hehehe
Very funny grin grin

EXLOVER:
I remember back then in the university, i thought i was in love, i never knew she was using Kayamata for me, i used to give her part of my feeding and hustling money.

She told me never to smoke marijuana, if i do, she would stop loving me, i obeyed her. I rejected marijuana from all my friends, Until this particular day, i lost a bet of 17million, i was so angry, sad and depressed. My friends started to console me, one offer me marijuana this time. After smoking it, i was going through my phone gallery and i saw myself with her, i was so angry more, ask my friends why am i cuddling her, they started laughing saying I'm high, they said that's my girl.

Immediately i got home, she came to visit and i almost slapped her when she came to hug me, she then wanted to touch my preek i stopped her, and she asked me if i smoke marijuana, i said yes, she started crying and she ran mad immediately, she's still mad till today.

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Olodo24:
My man, good people never get appreciated. They get used. A girl that isn't demanding is likely to end up getting nothing from her man in the name of love while the same men spends carelessly on one bad girl somewhere. I know a lot of people here would counter my statement, but it's how life works. They're guilty of same thing. Humans don't value those that are overly good to them. It's much worse with Nigerians. The same cultist my people almost killed me for associating with him is the only one that cares enough to send me money when I was broke. Fear life. I will never train my kids to be good boys/girls. They won't be wayward, but they must have some touch of stubbornness and strong mind cos that's what pays

Same here bro, those good boys my parents encouraged to friends. They are the ones doesn't give damn, I remember a close pal that travel to Germany I was trying to get some info from him on the travel process baba just chun me say make I go read website.

I have a secondary classmate who is in the US for 4 years now all expense paid trip by a friend when them they womanize and drink beer together back in the days in uniport.

Let your kids mix up and explore. In this life only the street smart ones succeeds. When we were growing up we had this mentality read your book get a good grade when you graduate you will find a good job. Omoh no level.

2 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Razaneli(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=EXLOVER post=106651270][b] I remember back then in the university, i thought i was in love, i never knew she was using Kayamata for me, i used to give her part of my feeding and hustling money.

Pls is this true ?
No mk person start to smoke Igbo ontop whining o

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Gospel2Day: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mutaultope:
LIVE HOLY AND STAY AWAY FROM SIN

those are enough to prevent you from all this charms

Jesus is Lord

Yes, "Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Resist the devil and he will flee from you."
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by TheWolfen(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
They attack me too. I choose not to engage the myopic idiot but allow him learn hard life lessons from daughters of Jezebel

Ammishaddai:
When I was saying that women who wear beads are engaged in seduction and diabolic acts a lot of unexposed idiots on this forum were quick to insult me. But here is another person testifying to the practical side of their trade . Nonsense
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
xpressionx:
The Iskroboto grin

I fear abuja girls.
Abuja girls don't believe in love is a popular saying here.
Reason am still single since I came to abuja.

Nah so brother. I'm planning to relocate to Abuja soon. Can you help by linking me up with an agent for accomodation?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by emmnprince(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
rocknation62:
Kayamanta chicken spice well Garnished then wash it down with cold Heineken! grin grin grin Lord have mercy

That one na die before the real die o.

Kayanmata indeed!
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by emmnprince(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
EXLOVER:

Is this scripted in order to promote Mary J? I don't gerrit!
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by tonyshine01: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
No be today na. Been attending the fair since 2012.
They burn those things and turn the whole place upside down spiritually.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by pocohantas(f): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

I heard people from your village (including you) walk on their heads . That their heads are not correct. Why are they fixated on insanity. How come it is not a problem to them? Maybe there is a part of their culture that accepts this. Weird

This is so dry… How did you come up with this as a rebuttal? Eish!

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by survival1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have stayed in the North and I can tell you for free that chicken soup is not for the man to eat but it's for the woman to eat that's why you were perceiving the aroma in the mallams shop. According to them, the girl or woman will have to eat the chicken soup while it's hot with some herbs and other things I'm still trying to find out. After eating the soup, any man that sleeps with them will find other girls or women not sweet again.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Major7: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
And some folks will tell us not to apply anointed oil on our deek before diving into all these girls with beads

Mtcheww

��� which planet did you really come from? Very funny
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by AutoChick4U(f): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
xpressionx:
The Iskroboto grin

I fear abuja girls.
Abuja girls don't believe in love is a popular saying here.
Reason am still single since I came to abuja.

I don't believe in such. Won't even work for me
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Kdon2: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
MRDEE01:
I went to abuja International tradefair for some days.
Sellers were complaining of low patronage but mallams were having slay Queens and women in hijab trooping in and out of there shops.

I was always perceiving sweet chicken aroma that always made me salivate and wondered where the aroma was oozing from.

So yesterday I was asking a lady closeby where the aroma was coming from as it was oozing close to her.

What she told me shocked me.....KAYANMATA.

So those ladies filing in and out of mallams shops were buying kayanmata.
I heard they have the ones that can make a man park his car and start pursuing a lady to confess his undying love for her
The ones that can make a man give a whatever she asks for.

The kayanmata also came in form of beads, creams , soaps, sweetners etc

But it's the kayanmata Chicken spice that made me sober

KAYANMATA chicken spice for cooking for men grin

Dear men kindly beware of where and how you eat.
This our slayqueens are now planning coup against us too much.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
who go use kayamatta on Don Jazzy o

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Sambaby7640: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Help!!!

I'm a student and this money will go a long way

All you have to do is click the link below/ on my signature or copy and paste on your web browser. It will redirect you to Instagram (app or web)

2. Then Like the pic

It's a like competition and pic with most likes wins.

It won't take you up to ten seconds I promise.

You can help a student please
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Cousin9999: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by poiZon: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
MRDEE01:
I went to abuja International tradefair for some days.
Sellers were complaining of low patronage but mallams were having slay Queens and women in hijab trooping in and out of there shops.

I was always perceiving sweet chicken aroma that always made me salivate and wondered where the aroma was oozing from.

So yesterday I was asking a lady closeby where the aroma was coming from as it was oozing close to her.

What she told me shocked me.....KAYANMATA.

So those ladies filing in and out of mallams shops were buying kayanmata.
I heard they have the ones that can make a man park his car and start pursuing a lady to confess his undying love for her
The ones that can make a man give a whatever she asks for.

The kayanmata also came in form of beads, creams , soaps, sweetners etc

But it's the kayanmata Chicken spice that made me sober

KAYANMATA chicken spice for cooking for men grin

Dear men kindly beware of where and how you eat.
This our slayqueens are now planning coup against us too much.
Them no get kayanmata for men?
Slay boys and men...
I for like buy o...
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
skywalker240:

Tell me the truth baby, you went to buy kaya too. lipsrsealed

Hahahaha no o. Joor o. Btw, I'm not your baby o. Your baby is waiting for you at home.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by dafeoroyo: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
EXLOVER:

Baba,pls which designer one u smoke,the thing Bad gan
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by TheOgaBoss: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

You are yet to explain how white girls who use beads are doing juju.

When a white girl is flaunting her beads it beautiful and graceful, but when a black girl uses beads then its juju

Na low self esteem dey worry you.
because whites are not fetish like blacks

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Bimpe29: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
What's between human legs is causing more harm than good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / The New Mogadishu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.