Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair (66003 Views)

Gone Are The Days Of "What I Ordered Vs What I Got". / What I Saw In A Bank Today / Sexual Wellness For Men And Women.. Solutions With Kayanmata & Kayanmaza Herbal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by ojari: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When I was saying that women who wear beads are engaged in seduction and diabolic acts a lot of unexposed idiots on this forum were quick to insult me. But here is another person testifying to the practical side of their trade . Nonsense

What about women who use soaps, creams and cook with chicken spice since these items can also be kanyamatad? wink
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by sisisioge: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Do these things really work? I doubt. Those girls stealing them Alhajiz from their hajias probably know how to dish out the bedmatics like shege. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Osashalom: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
numericalguy:

You are yet to explain how white girls who use beads are doing juju.

When a white girl is flaunting her beads it beautiful and graceful, but when a black girl uses beads then its juju

Na low self esteem dey worry you.
Are you trying to isinuate that white women are not diabolic? Hmmmmm.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by InvertedHammer: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
/
kayanmata doesn't work.

Some men are willing to throw away their lives for sex even from the Biblical days. Manchester City’s Benjamin Mendy sacrificed his million pounds career for 15 minutes of sex. Was that kayanmata at work too? Many men have sacrificed more.

Na morale dem dey sell to the ladies.

/

3 Likes

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by delishpot: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Man wey say him prick no go rest...... Him bele no go rest from choping "sit down there" and "do as I say"
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by FreeIgboho: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A good spiritual cleansing will prevent any kind or form of kayamata from working on you, if you are already a victim of kayamata contact me for serious flogging with my holy cane and the demons will scream and flee from your body. So fear not.

This I have seen.

Have some integrity. You promised to stop professing if Whitemoney won BBNaija

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by JOemmy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
EXLOVER:
I remember back then in the university, i thought i was in love, i never knew she was using Kayamata for me, i used to give her part of my feeding and hustling money.

She told me never to smoke marijuana, if i do, she would stop loving me, i obeyed her. I rejected marijuana from all my friends, Until this particular day, i lost a bet of 17million, i was so angry, sad and depressed. My friends started to console me, one offer me marijuana this time. After smoking it, i was going through my phone gallery and i saw myself with her, i was so angry more, ask my friends why am i cuddling her, they started laughing saying I'm high, they said that's my girl.

Immediately i got home, she came to visit and i almost slapped her when she came to hug me, she then wanted to touch my preek i stopped her, and she asked me if i smoke marijuana, i said yes, she started crying and she ran mad immediately, she's still mad till today.

Guys y'all should start smoking Mary Jay

That's really amazing I n knew weed have such spiritual powers.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by viktohmarkz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
E be things

But for sure i know marijuana has some spiritual effects, marijuana can spoil jazz
You cant carry marijuana to any shrine and the priest allows you, em must tell you to comot

This i know, this i have tasted
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by showafrica(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
EXLOVER:
I remember back then in the university, i thought i was in love, i never knew she was using Kayamata for me, i used to give her part of my feeding and hustling money.

She told me never to smoke marijuana, if i do, she would stop loving me, i obeyed her. I rejected marijuana from all my friends, Until this particular day, i lost a bet of 17million, i was so angry, sad and depressed. My friends started to console me, one offer me marijuana this time. After smoking it, i was going through my phone gallery and i saw myself with her, i was so angry more, ask my friends why am i cuddling her, they started laughing saying I'm high, they said that's my girl.

Immediately i got home, she came to visit and i almost slapped her when she came to hug me, she then wanted to touch my preek i stopped her, and she asked me if i smoke marijuana, i said yes, she started crying and she ran mad immediately, she's still mad till today.

Guys y'all should start smoking Mary Jay

I use to tell people the only cure for jazz apart from God and holy spirit... na highness. If you stone or drink well, your eye go clear... U go begin question some certain things
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Emilokoiyawon: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
itsme01:
That's how Ghanians also hawk juju openly

So? Aren't the Muslims and Christians practising their faiths openly?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Keals: 11:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
itsme01:
That's how Ghanians also hawk juju openly
Really?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by kaymart: 12:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Christie06:
I still do not understand how that thing works and i am curious about its mechanism of action... 'cos how can waistbead or even chewing gum used by a lady finger bobo's brain and turn him to Maga

No be juju be that? Infact it can only be juju.
I sight one RX here..lol
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by geemd434: 2:38am On Oct 12, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Na mostly those Fulani and hausa girls go dey patronize such.. very fetish set of folks.

Yoruba nor dey
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Decryptor(m): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

How is it hypnosis? Where's the law for it? How can you prove it?

Continue supporting evil till strange women uses kàyamata on your husband and sons in future.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 3:58am On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:

This is so dry… How did you come up with this as a rebuttal? Eish!

Lol... It's wasn't dry my dear.

You don't how silly you sound with your assertion.

If You don't know anything about a section of the country, the logical thing is to ask questions and not to sit in your little village and make assertions or make terrible comments about them.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 4:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Getdabag:
YES OGA, IF A WHITE WEARS ITS OKAY FOR ME BUT A BLACK GIRL ITS DEFINITELY NO NO, CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WISH, BUT I NO WHITE GIRLS DNT GO DIABOLIC JUST TO TRAP MEN AND DO THEM HARM PERIOD

posty56:
how many white girls wet you don see they wear waist bead , if like no use your number 6.

There is a disease called internalized racism. That is what you people are suffering from.

It stems from hating your own race and using the standards of another race to define your own race.
This is totally unfortunate as you will never be able to change your race and you will forever consider yourself as inferior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 4:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Osashalom:

Are you trying to isinuate that white women are not diabolic? Hmmmmm.

Why do think everything and everyone around you is diabolic?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Paulianfa(m): 4:55am On Oct 12, 2021
God to be praise because am not like them
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Medanoski(m): 5:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Watch out for the ones defending this evil
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Medanoski(m): 5:09am On Oct 12, 2021
It's just better to be safe, since you can't tell which one is laced with juju (kayanmata)
[1quote author=kunleiky post=106653749]
But you know it's unintelligent to generalise sha. Bro, if you care to listen: not all women who wear bead use it as charms
Shalom[/quote]
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Gratefulheart1:
What I said just yesterday in my reply to Bobmarie
Is already making FP today. My post had close precision to that of a seer. Lol.
Bobmarie come and see your sisters. The lazy thieves. The entitlement mentality creatures called typical Nigerian woman.
Only a Nigerian lady will sleep on her bed with no job but expect credit alerts to be dropping. Very lazy and greedy.
Once you're a man, a Nigerian lady thinks you automatically owe her money, just because she has a piece of smelly pssy in between her legs.
Every human being in the world works for money, only a typical Nigerian lady would not have a job but will expect to have all the money of Dangote. Fear these lazy, entitlement mentality thieves.
I am not any of these things you just described.If I was I wouldn’t be looking for investors on Nairaland , it’s all I’m here for. My parents would kill me if they know this existed so check my page out, I’m a pretty young girl and I own two businesses located in a shithole university I graduated from two years ago. I could’ve gone home to get pampered but I didn’t. I’m out here like you paying my own bills so hide your damn penis and stop acting like you’re any different from me.

Until recently men in this part of the world never let women earn money outside their marriages, calm down and let evolution take place. Our mothers didn’t work for money, neither did their mothers. That’s where all this laziness is coming from and African men caused it by refusing to let their women work. You can’t teach a baby to start forming words today and expect it to communicate fully with an adult tomorrow. These changes take time to effect! I’m sure you know there are more female earners this decade in Nigeria than the last one.

Let go of the hate in your heart for your sisters and mothers. Don’t do it for the useless abound or random good, do it for the innocent females in your family that will be hurt by the negative comments you leave online.. And nobody will claim you like they will. Grow up and stop writing nonsense other people will read about your women, prostitution is legal is Europe and they even pay taxes, you’ll never see white men typing anything bad about their women nevertheless despite the fact that most of their governments recognize prostitutes as professionals. I also suggest you find more intelligent ways to banter with your women, these rhetoric is getting old and is all black men are known for. Black people generally. Every other race does it and does it the worst but for some reason we just hate ourselves.

THE WORLD IS WATCHING

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Tomahawk99(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Gracetitude:
What are they sweetening angry
Toto sweetener.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by immortal2: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2021
numericalguy:

Guy, make you dey reduce hand for weed abeg because you don dey craze small small

If you want to dispute my statement, go to central mosques where the barbarians display sex drugs in front of Mosque on Jumat day.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Osashalom: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2021
numericalguy:

Why do think everything and everyone around you is diabolic?
Don't derail the issue at hand. Don't argue blindly. You said if those claiming the waist beads diabolic undertone are true, what will they say that white ladies with beads are doing with it? I therefore asked you, and am asking you again, are you saying that white ladies are not diabolic? If that is what you mean, is diabolic your native language?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by kunleiky(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Medanoski:
It's just better to be safe, since you can't tell which one is laced with juju (kayanmata)
[1quote author=kunleiky post=106653749]
But you know it's unintelligent to generalise sha. Bro, if you care to listen: not all women who wear bead use it as charms
Shalom
You're right sha. That's another angle to it.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Osashalom:

Don't derail the issue at hand. Don't argue blindly. You said if those claiming the waist beads diabolic undertone are true, what will they say that white ladies with beads are doing with it? I therefore asked you, and am asking you again, are you saying that white ladies are not diabolic? If that is what you mean, is diabolic your native language?

People like you have been brainwashed by Bollywood and are incapable of logic.

Everything around you is diabolic as long as you don't like it. You want us to accept a simple item of ornament is diabolic just because you say so without proof. If the waist beads is diabolic that goes to show that even the ear rings, wrist watches and neck chains are are all diabolic.

You claim black and white girls are diabolic, where is your proof?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2021
numericalguy:

Lol... It's wasn't dry my dear.

You don't how silly you sound with your assertion.

If You don't know anything about a section of the country, the logical thing is to ask questions and not to sit in your little village and make assertions or make terrible comments about them.

It is not an assertion, it is true that those things are sold openly in the North. You are obviously affiliated to the North, that is the only reason you are getting triggered over a harmless post.

You should have simply answered the question.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by aimmoney9: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A good spiritual cleansing will prevent any kind or form of kayamata from working on you, if you are already a victim of kayamata contact me for serious flogging with my holy cane and the demons will scream and flee from your body. So fear not.

This I have seen.
Keep telling yourself that, speak for yourself
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2021
kaymart:

I sight one RX here..lol

Don't sight anything jor

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:

It is not an assertion, it is true that those things are sold openly in the North. You are obviously affiliated to the North, that is the only reason you are getting triggered over a harmless post.

You should have simply answered the question.

It is true that the heads of people in your village (including you) your heads are not correct. You are obviously affiliated to the insanity, that is the only reason you are getting triggered over a harmless post.

You should have simply answered the question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / The New Mogadishu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.