Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair (66000 Views)

Gone Are The Days Of "What I Ordered Vs What I Got". / What I Saw In A Bank Today / Sexual Wellness For Men And Women.. Solutions With Kayanmata & Kayanmaza Herbal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by pocohantas(f): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2021
numericalguy:

It is true that the heads of people in your village (including you) your heads are not correct. You are obviously affiliated to the insanity, that is the only reason you are getting triggered over a harmless post.

You should have simply answered the question

Mtcheew. For your mind you done talk better thing. This is a thread clearly stating that they sell those things openly. I am not like you that gets defensive over the truth. If truly the heads of people in my village are not correct, na me go tell you. I no carry tribal issues for head. grin

Have a nice decade and if you are in the North, try send me original one, make I see if e dey work true true. Ese Sir… cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by numericalguy(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Mtcheew. For your mind you done talk better thing. This is a thread clearly stating that they sell those things openly. I am not like you that gets defensive over the truth. If truly the heads of people in my village are not correct, na me go tell you. I no carry tribal issues for head. grin

Have a nice decade and if you are in the North, try send me original one, make I see if e dey work true true. Ese Sir… cheesy

E pele hanty.. Olorun A fun yin ni alafiya.

That I question a ridiculous statement about a people does not mean I am one of them.

Do a little bit of traveling or pick a book and read. You would be surprised how of a stereotypes that would cure for you

Come to think of it, you are the one fixated on sex.
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by RioCarputo(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2021
EXLOVER:
I remember back then in the university, i thought i was in love, i never knew she was using Kayamata for me, i used to give her part of my feeding and hustling money.

She told me never to smoke marijuana, if i do, she would stop loving me, i obeyed her. I rejected marijuana from all my friends, Until this particular day, i lost a bet of 17million, i was so angry, sad and depressed. My friends started to console me, one offer me marijuana this time. After smoking it, i was going through my phone gallery and i saw myself with her, i was so angry more, ask my friends why am i cuddling her, they started laughing saying I'm high, they said that's my girl.

Immediately i got home, she came to visit and i almost slapped her when she came to hug me, she then wanted to touch my preek i stopped her, and she asked me if i smoke marijuana, i said yes, she started crying and she ran mad immediately, she's still mad till today.

Guys y'all should start smoking Mary Jay
our society here forbids smoking, they sees as waywardness or lack of home training.... marijuana is a very spiritual plant that draws you closer to see, hear, think and discovers yourself and others and your immediate environment when indulging. you feel like your world is different from others, and that feeling you can't just explain..thus making it addictive and that's why when you take a wrap and smoke it finish, you will wana take another and onto the next one...because you still wana be in that world and don't wanna leave there....
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by babaalagbo1(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2021
EXLOVER:
I remember back then in the university, i thought i was in love, i never knew she was using Kayamata for me, i used to give her part of my feeding and hustling money.

She told me never to smoke marijuana, if i do, she would stop loving me, i obeyed her. I rejected marijuana from all my friends, Until this particular day, i lost a bet of 17million, i was so angry, sad and depressed. My friends started to console me, one offer me marijuana this time. After smoking it, i was going through my phone gallery and i saw myself with her, i was so angry more, ask my friends why am i cuddling her, they started laughing saying I'm high, they said that's my girl.

Immediately i got home, she came to visit and i almost slapped her when she came to hug me, she then wanted to touch my preek i stopped her, and she asked me if i smoke marijuana, i said yes, she started crying and she ran mad immediately, she's still mad till today.

I don't know how true this your story,but one thing I know is that marijuana does more good than harm spiritually,it repels any form of evil...I don't smoke it but I know this... It's very useful for many things

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by kaymart: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Christie06 post=106665834]

Don't sight anything jor[/quotes]
Lol....
Ok I will unsight

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by FutureDecisions: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2021
grin
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by emekaphilips: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hello, kindly call me for all your spiritual issues..MONEY, LOVE, LUCK...and predictions.
By calling I am a spiritualist although am a military man now though. But call ok

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by nedekid: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
EXLOVER:

For real?
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by nedekid: 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kobicove:
No lady can trap me with Kayanmata! grin
You Will not know if you have been trapped. It will be years later when you look back you will know things were not normal during the relationship in question.

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by olamakinde(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gracetitude:
What are they sweetening angry
the bitter ponmo
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by shantti(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
itsme01:
That's how Ghanians also hawk juju openly

OSUN STATE: HOLD MY BEER
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by BRATISLAVA: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Decryptor:

Continue supporting evil till strange women uses kàyamata on your husband and sons in future.

You're being sentimental. You know the answers to the questions.

1 Like

Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Dshocker(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Tapout:

i don't know much about the waist beads, But Kayamata is made from herbs, there's nothing diabolical about it.

Every diabolism involves herbs
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Blessiing(f): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
finalboss:

Nah, beads are now disgusting to me. And yes Alot of women are joining the gang

Thats true sha..
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by Mekudi: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
A good spiritual cleansing will prevent any kind or form of kayamata from working on you, if you are already a victim of kayamata contact me for serious flogging with my holy cane and the demons will scream and flee from your body. So fear not.

This I have seen.
hu
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by proclinician: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
EXLOVER:

u smoke weed another person run mad... weyre
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by luvyaself95(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
Ammishaddai:
When I was saying that women who wear beads are engaged in seduction and diabolic acts a lot of unexposed idiots on this forum were quick to insult me. But here is another person testifying to the practical side of their trade . Nonsense
Once i see beads on a girl Yansh immediately i lose interest in her
Re: Kayanmata: What I Observed At Abuja International Tradefair by luvyaself95(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
nick50:
Abeg make dem use am wash thier toto so enough pussy go dey for men to knack..finally na who get money juju dey catch
hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 371 Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / The New Mogadishu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.