Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Today Is World's Day For The Girl-child But Boy-child Has No Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is World's Day For The Girl-child But Boy-child Has No Day (363 Views)

My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me / Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Today Is World Naked Garden Day, People Share Their Nudes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is World's Day For The Girl-child But Boy-child Has No Day by murphyibiam15(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
So you can see that as a man right from your childhood the female child is cared for more than you just at the point of starting life. So why do you now think you will be cared for as an adult when you were neglected by the world, and the girl child chosen over you.

A day for the boy child could actually help to inculcate moral values to male children as well, why they need to go to school to become responsible when they grow.

My 2cents
Re: Today Is World's Day For The Girl-child But Boy-child Has No Day by Shaolin77: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Women are inferior
Re: Today Is World's Day For The Girl-child But Boy-child Has No Day by murphyibiam15(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Shaolin77:
Women are inferior
Chai, really? How do you mean exactly by that
Re: Today Is World's Day For The Girl-child But Boy-child Has No Day by gistray: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
Everyday is boy child day
Re: Today Is World's Day For The Girl-child But Boy-child Has No Day by Whazar(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
gistray:
gbam
Re: Today Is World's Day For The Girl-child But Boy-child Has No Day by murphyibiam15(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
gistray:
Good to know cool

(1) (Reply)

I Bet You, You Just Discover This Now / How Can I Develop Feelings Towards Her? / Smooth Skin Wit Hips To Kill For, My Seduction Journey With My Full Figured Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.