Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi (24756 Views)

Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) / Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi / Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Shawnnn01: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by MRDEE01: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by RiceProducers: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is much better. Open disclosure. And no idiotic talks out not breaking any law. Nobody accused you of breaking laws...yet

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by condralbedez: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enough of all this
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by OmoManU: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
This people have money o, stolen money

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Shawnnn01: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
The auditor for Mobil was living in a rented apartment. Same Tinubu that his mother as always been a king maker in Lagos.

CaptainAyub:
Correct man.
I've been waiting to hear anyone accuse you of touching govt money but none has.
And they keep comparing you that was already doing well b4 u became governor to Thiefnuubu who was living in a rented house in his own Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by otokx(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Peter Obi for VP.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na waa..
How exactly did he get the money??
Then again, did he declare them??
That's the question..
Saint OBI

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Godispeace: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
fo0l !!!!
Ezehillary:
Nothing will happen to you sir, since gumi is walking freely

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na waa..
That's the question..

Same Money tinubu and oyetola have used to buy a single house in London?? undecided

Sorry their own was even more than this. It’s was 25m pounds. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by flowbjones(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
CaptainAyub:
Correct man.
I've been waiting to hear anyone accuse you of touching govt money but none has.
And they keep comparing you that was already doing well b4 u became governor to Thiefnuubu who was living in a rented house in his own Lagos state

Oga Tinubu was a multi millionaire before he became a governor.

Get your facts right niccur ���

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Commentor: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
It is a secret that has been blown open so you are trying to launder your already rotten image.

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Paperbag(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106645134:
Obi was exposed in the report as one of the personalities who clandestinely set up and operated businesses overseas, including in notorious tax and secrecy havens in ways that breached Nigerian laws.

Is owning and operating business outside Nigeria against Nigeria laws ??

6 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Jlow2: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why is APC band wagon afraid of this man

5 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Carlyscales: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
soulfood:
How did you make the money? That is what needs to be answered? if he can prove it is legally made, the its his choice where he saves it
Chill brooo! Is not Everyone that earns salary and operates under nijja yeye economy jaree

5 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by beresponsible(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sensational news. Many other more important things he said including that Nigeria has a 50% unemployment rate
À population of 200 million
120 million are employed with only 55% paying taxes
80 million unemployed.
So who will be pay the taxes to revive the economy? Thus the country is in debt and the government is still borrowing and spending on consumption and audio infrastructures instead of aggressive poverty alleviation policies.

That's what should concern the unemployed on naira land.
Modified.

9 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by hush15: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na waa..
That's the question..

Haba.... Seasoned banker that he is. That man done head bank before o and not in those days of hundred and thousands but in the nowadays were we are talking in millions and billions.

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Kingrefreshed: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakingpandorapapers-i-have-15-million-in-offshore-accounts-peter-obi/

You need to stop talking. You are not the only person in the world mentioned in those papers. STOP TALKING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by MEGAWATCH: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na waa..
That's the question..

Na one opolo eye man for Lagos send am make he carry drugs for him, that's how he got his money.

I hope I've answered your question?

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by od501: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na waa..
That's the question..

My brother, Mr. Peter Obi is not your mate oo...his father was a millionaire before he died, and the mother continued with the business. While others were doing campus local champions, Obi used his father's funds while in school to start up an egg business, before he went into banking. At some point, obi was the youngest bank director in Nigeria, and had already formed 4 top performing banks before age 40.

Beforehe went into politics in 2003, he was worth N9 billion. Even till date, some of the family wealth runs in billions in shares and stocks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by MummyD2020(f): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakingpandorapapers-i-have-15-million-in-offshore-accounts-peter-obi/

He should delve into real estate businesses outside nigeria. Very lucrative. Too much money
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Wuuworld(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na waa..
That's the question..

In case you don’t know.
Peter Obi was the sole importer and distributor of the following:
Heinz
Ovaltine
Sole distributor for some International breweries.

Sat in the board of 3 major banks and had major shares.

All before joining politics!..Okwute Ndi Igbo is not a guy name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by RuddyFusion(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
No big deal money earned legitimately....I watched the interview myself and he spoked the truth....

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
okwute of Igbo land according to some fools, Tinubu is a thief but Peter obi is saint

money meant to developed your land was taken to offshore account yet ipob are crying of marginalization killing innocent private individuals as a consequence

what a tribe

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by RuddyFusion(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wuuworld:

In case you don’t know.
Peter Obi was the sole importer and distributor of the following:
Heinz
Ovaltine
Sole distributor for some International breweries.

Sat in the board of 3 major banks and had major shares.

All before joining politics!..Okwute Ndi Igbo is not a guy name.

In the board of more than 11 companies.....
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Berankis: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
What is this man saying? Can he explain how he managed to save $15million (almost N8billion), for which children and he kept explaining nonsense. This is how Nigerians steal from the country, from the suffering masses in the name of politics.
All of you shall not live to spend that money, not even your children shall make anything useful from it!

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Saao(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
How exactly did he get such money please?
I need to delve into that line of business he did.
you didn't listen to his interview. The money is just trust fund (savings) every salary he earned, he saved 15% before and after he became a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by od501: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Commentor:
It is a secret that has been blown open so you are trying to launder your already rotten image.

All these overfed babies in this group shaa...you know you can't read, you go collect 30k dey do BMC job. Mumu!
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by gawu1: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
BigSarah:
Yeah I didn't like that part of The Interview..
TMI(Too much Information) Peter Obi, Peter Truly Cares about his Image, you can't stain the stainless..

That's the reason why Prof Charles soludo, should be elected Governor, these are people who have something to protect...Soludo will live to go above the standard of Peter Obi and Willie Obiano..
Andy UBA is known rogue that doesn't care, he has nothing to protect or offer really...
Your Saint Obi, aka Obi China is a confirmed pathological liar. If it's exposed tomorrow that he has more than that amount in the account he will surely give another excuse. Some few days ago he said he has no money to buy his children cars. Today, he is confirming that he has saved 15 millions dollars for his children.
Even if it's assumed that he has 15m dollars saved in the account, the truth is that he has hidden companies worth over 500m dollars acquired through proceeds of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by techWriter3: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
No nigerian statesman is holy or clean.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
In Peter Obi, we have a man we all thought M. Buhari was.

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Newboss(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
I always had the feeling that most of those offshore companies were mainly being used as Trust.

The average Nigerian is too poor to know the importance of having a Trust. Every rich man needs a trust for his family.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari / Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.