Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi (24758 Views)

Peter Obi And Abure Accused Of Misappropriating LP's $15 Million (Video) / Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi / Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by myrrtle(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

The chest beating starts

Same region that can boast of a single city in its entire land mass

You guys are too loud.

Aboki will worth $6Billion, you won’t even see it in his character or life style. Igbo man will just have $1 million dollars, he will start paying bloggers to hype him

Forget the notion that you the most successful. Those who are don’t make noise about it.

You lots are just the loudest
may Ogun strike you for mentioning me to say rubbish.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Lol.
This zombie no even know anything sef.
Them just commission you to de constitute hooliganism online and you are doing well in that respect grin
Tinubu's biological mother died about 10yrs ago,he couldn't attend himself but sent a delegation so he can keep living the lie.
He is like an adopted son in the Tinubu family of Lagos,d whole world knows this.
Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state or how do you think he became a cousin to governor Oyetola of Osun state?Abi you've never heard that?
I jus de pity you
grin

Now it just clicked. I was wondering how him and Oyetola his man Friday were cousins.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
myrrtle:
may Ogun strike you for mentioning me to say rubbish.

Ogun does not strike when you tell the truth.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Ezehillary(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
Godispeace:
fo0l !!!!
you mean your papa is fool
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by MT: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
bestdudes:
Even the people that reported it never called Obi or Oyedepo thieves cause there was no prove of that aside the fact that they kept money in a tax haven, which isn't even a crime.

Except you can authoritatively establish that they stole your money, embezzled it, and kept it away, you have no right to call them thieves.

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by MT: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
bestdudes:
Even the people that reported it never called Obi or Oyedepo thieves cause there was no prove of that aside the fact that they kept money in a tax haven, which isn't even a crime.

Except you can authoritatively establish that they stole your money, embezzled it, and kept it away, you have no right to call them thieves.

I beg to differ. You dont understand what "tax haven" is all about. It is an account shrouded in secrecy. The banks ask you no question about the source of your funds. They use it mainly to launder criminal proceeds out of the country, and to send the proceed to wherever you want without being traced. And it is also used to avoid paying taxes in your home country.

If it was not an issue, the global journalists wont break a sweat over it. Let us stop supporting criminality, if we want a just, equittable society. It is our common wealth that is being looted right before our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by seunayantokun(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
I score him high because he has come out to say it as it is. Let anyone with concrete grounds take him to court and, if he is found guilty, I will support the law against him.

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by grandstar(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
ejanla077:

Bro Peter Obi is an astute business man and investor. His investments for Anambra state government in bonds and share ownership. Make so much money for Anambra state... He invested in states and federal government bonds which has grown massively...

I respect that man

I was right. I just wanted to make sure

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Bashir75: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Lol.
This zombie no even know anything sef.
Them just commission you to de constitute hooliganism online and you are doing well in that respect grin
Tinubu's biological mother died in Osun state about 10yrs ago,he couldn't attend himself but sent a delegation so he can keep living the lie.
He is like an adopted son in the Tinubu family of Lagos,d whole world knows this.
Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun state or how do you think he became a uncle to governor Oyetola of Osun state?Abi you've never heard that?
Oyetola is Thiefnuubu's immediate elder sister's son
I jus de pity you grin

https://dailytrust.com/obituary-odumakin-buharis-former-spokesman-who-made-life-a-living-hell-for-bola-tinubu

Read this to the end,it provides some snippets to the crook you worship,including d fact that his real name is not bola or ahmed,nobody knows the schools he attended etc

[b]USUALLY, I DON’T REPLY YOUR IPOBIAN TERRORIST TYPES. HOWEVER, SINCE YOU’RE PAID IN IGBOLAND TO TALKED ON YORUBA AND LEADERSHIP, YOU WILL FAILED MISERABLY THAT YOUR GENRATION NOW AND IN THE FUTURE WILL RECOGNIZED. EVEN YOUR ANCESTRAL LEADER AZIKWE FAILED. AND THAT FAILURE HAS BEEN PART OF IGBOLAND TRAITS. IN YORUBALAND, IT TAKES VILLAGE TO RAISE KIDS SO I’M NOT WASTING TIME EXPLAINING TO YOU ABOUT TINUBU FAMILY SINE HE’S NOT YIBOO.

IN ADDITION, YOU WILL DO YOUR GENERATION TO COME FAVORS BY SORTING IGBOLAND FROM THEIR CURRENT QUAGMIRE. DEY DON ENTER ONCE CHANCE WITH YOUR GROUP, IPOB TERRORSITS. FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION TO REDEEM YOUR FUTURE AND IGBO JEWSIH FUTURE. AZIKWE, YOUR ANCESTRAL LEADER AND BIAFRA WARLORD ONLY BECAME SUCCESFUL UNTIL THEY GOT TO LAGOS. I’M SELF-MADE, PROUD AND CONFIDENT YORUBA-MAN OF LAGOS ORIGIN.

I DON’T NEED MONEY OR FAME TO PROJECT, PROMOTE AND DEFEND OUR HOMELAND. YIBOOS ARE TRAITORS, AZIKWE DID SAME FOR AWOLOWO, OUR DEDICATED LEADER. AZIKWE DECIDED TO FORMED GOVT WITH HAUSA/FULANI BECAUSE HE WAS PROMISED PM AND VIOLATED EALIER AGREEMENT TO FORM CENTRAL GOVT WITH THE YORUBAS[/b][color=#000000][/color]. OMO ALE JATIJATI
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by bizzibodi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
$15m?Obi abeg pick my call...I badly need a morsel of that cake($15m)
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by silifat11(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oga don talk sey he no fit declared what is jointly owned ..Naija my country
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Reflect7: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
ednut1:
No nigerian politician is holy or clean.

YOU, ARE YOU 'HOLY AND CLEAN'?

THE POLITICIANS REFLECT US. THEY DIDN'T DROP FROM THE SKY.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Reflect7: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
See the man calling 15 million dollars as if it is small money.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by princewarri1985: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakingpandorapapers-i-have-15-million-in-offshore-accounts-peter-obi/
THEN TELL NIGERIANS HOW YOU GOT THE $15 MILLION DOLLARS, THIEF!
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by emmykk(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
soulfood:
How did you make the money? That is what needs to be answered? if he can prove it is legally made, then its his choice where he saves it

When people are poor do you ask why they are poor...idiota
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
4tomandchi:
I just hope they can also invest these kind of effort in investing northern politicians. Why are they keeping secret the list of those sponsoring terrorist and bandit is no because they are hausa?

Let them continue we are watching!!!
shut up corruption or hunger doesn't recognise Tribe .
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by princewarri1985: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breakingpandorapapers-i-have-15-million-in-offshore-accounts-peter-obi/
A whole minister of justice salary was pegged at 270,000 naira, let' pegged a sitting governor salary at 300k, MR. PETER OBI LET'S SAY YOU EARN 300K MONTHLY DURING YOUR TIME AS A GOVERNOR THEN, AS A MR. INCURRUPTABLE THATS LETS THAN A THOUSAND DOLLARS MONTHLY, NOW TELL NIGERIANS HOW YOU MANAGE TO SAVE $15 MILLION DOLLARS IN 4 YEARS?? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A THIEF AND I MEAN BETTER ARM ROBBER
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
princewarri1985:
A whole minister of justice salary was pegged at 270,000 naira, let' pegged a sitting governor salary at 300k, MR. PETER OBI LET'S SAY YOU EARN 300K MONTHLY DURING YOUR TIME AS A GOVERNOR THEN, AS A MR. INCURRUPTABLE THATS LETS THAN A THOUSAND DOLLARS MONTHLY, NOW TELL NIGERIANS HOW YOU MANAGE TO SAVE $15 MILLION DOLLARS IN 4 YEARS?? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A THIEF AND I MEAN BETTER ARM ROBBER
Lol broke soul.. Why now watch the interview and see where he talk and brought bank draft of $700 million he used to handle before even being a governor and also owns MAJOR shares in 3 Nigeria banks and you are crying over common $15m.. Learn from him and plan on building bridges for you children and not hating
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by ednut1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Reflect7:

YOU, ARE YOU 'HOLY AND CLEAN'?

THE POLITICIANS REFLECT US. THEY DIDN'T DROP FROM THE SKY.
are you done
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Igeri: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Myhusband:
okwute of Igbo land according to some fools, Tinubu is a thief but Peter obi is saint

money meant to developed your land was taken to offshore account yet ipob are crying of marginalization killing innocent private individuals as a consequence

what a tribe
Stop barking man
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Myhusband(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Igeri:

Stop barking man

you've Okwute and Gburugburu yet una roads bad but Lagos and other Yoruba states is your concerned, no alimajiri and north is the big deal

uneducated foool
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by alekzandr05(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2021

Say no more!!!

We are still reading all the reports patiently before we make further comments on EVERYONE involved.
This is the height of it in our darling nation. [/quote][color=#006600][/color]

Bro, I actually thought you were a friend of this country. It's a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

"You wouldn't have spoken all this nonesense if the Pandora Papers hadn't surfaced, You claim to be saving for your family, couldn't you have done it here in Nigeria and pay tax to develope the country you claim to love and want to be her President?...Oga pack well, we are not as foolish as you are". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by Emilokoiyawon: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2021
This guy is a die-hard crook either some people wanna admit it or not.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by NGpatriot: 1:08am On Oct 12, 2021
It's like saying I only stole 1 kobo when accused of stealing 10 kobo..

This man is so dumb, he's a dumb crook and horrible liar.

You money in any Nigerian bank means local or foreign exchange circulating and boosting our economy, it means funds available to banks to lend to investors to invest and create jobs, it means you performing your civic tax paying obligations for us to build roads, hospitals, bridges, schools and so on.

People like this lying fool is the reason why this country remains underdeveloped, you and your kind send your money abroad just to sit in foreign accounts and gather dust for years and decades, instead of investing in your own country, create jobs even for your own Anambra people.

Hate or love him, this is why I always love patriotic people like Tinubu, his TVC alone employs over 500 Nigerians, but he could have parked his money abroad like this lying clown.

The money you hide is not only stolen money, it's money that you don't want your country to benefit from, no taxes, no investments and no jobs for Nigerians.

Sad that this crook was or is even still trying to be the president of Nigeria, what a sad and cruel and pathetic joke.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by NGpatriot: 1:13am On Oct 12, 2021
EFCC detains Ekweremadu over 22 properties

[b]The undeclared assets were identified as: 11 Evans Enwerem Street, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, Abuja; Plot 2633 Kyami, Abuja; Housing Estate; Plot 1106 CRD, Cadastral Zone 07-07, Lugbe, Abuja; Plot 2782, Asokoro Extension, Abuja; houses at Citi Park Estate, Gwagwalada, Abuja and Plot 1474, Cadastral Zone BD6, Mabushi, Abuja.

Other properties allegedly undeclared by the senator include Congress Court, Abuja; Flat 1, Block D25, Athletics Street, (24th Street), Games Village, Abuja; and Plot 66, 64 Crescent, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja.

Properties allegedly owned by Ekweremadu abroad include: Flat 4, Varsity Court, Harmer Street, WIH 4NW, London; 52, Ayleston Avenue, NW6 7AB, London; Room 1903, The Address Hotel, Downtown Dubai; The Address Boulevard, 3901, Dubai; two Flats of Burij Side Boulevard (the signature), Dubai and Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/1/114, Dubai.

Others are Emirate Gardens Apartment No. EGG1/115, Dubai; apartment DFB/12/B 1204, Park Towers, Dubai; Flat 3604, MAG214, Dubai; Villa No 148, Maeen 1, The Lakes Emirates Hills, Dubai; 4507 Stella Street, Bellavida Estate Kissime, Florida, United States; 2747 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US and 2763 Club Cortile Circle, Kissime, Florida, US.[/b]

https://punchng.com/efcc-detains-ekweremadu-over-22-properties/
Re: Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi by zoedew: 4:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Bodmum:
So, it's true.
The revelation hit him hard! [color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) / Anti-corruption War: Judiciary Is My Main Headache, Says Buhari / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.