Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri (24071 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Commercial Activities In September / Commerical Activities Grounded In Imo Despite Cancellation Of Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Tochj(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Where are our golden dawn soldiers?
Oh!! I forgot
There are busy with an old man wearing a cloth
Shame shame shame.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by kkonyeji(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lovenorth:

I only advised them to continue what they are doing, is that an offense? grin grin

Your advise is not needed bruh, face your bandit, hungry ravaged North full of street Urchins.
You can't give what u don't have.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by InvertedHammer: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
/
Stray bullets rarely kill anyone sitting at home.

Let's see if Hope Uzodinma will go to their houses to drag them out so that his Operation Dawn will slaughter them.

IPOB is the only government in power in SE. The taste of the pudding is in the eating.

/

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Chuksmonika(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
MANDIPUTIN:
Ohaneze Ndigbo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6797360/video-ohaneze-ndigbo-calls-unconditional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h1Dy88Y2_g
FG doesn't have any option than to release him. They don't even have any case against him, if not, they would have brought him to court. But I pray they don't fail to do so on 21st. Mazi Nnamdi Okwu Kanu is indeed a HERO!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by luluman: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Abdul05:
grin cheesy Truly the rebels are in charge
Why not face what concerns you
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Brimstone77: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

What love!

Just amusing with the stupidity.
ogbeni leave us with our stupidity nah....

Abi na you dey feed us? Or na you dey pay our bills??

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Benitoh: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
The wailing and crying more than the bereaved is too much in this forum.

This shows that the sacrifice people making
are yielding excellent results. Finally there will surely be light at the end of the tunnel.

Finally victory will surely be on our side. He who's rejected can not reject himself, never.

No price paid for freedom is too great.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Buckeyemedia1: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
SenatePresdo:
IPOB is the current Govt of SouthEast, the People are are behind them.

Even Governors and Commissioners also observes the Sit At home.

Biafra is coming!!
Where were you when ipob called off the Monday sit @ home as proclaimed by Emmanuel Powerful?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Buckeyemedia1: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Benitoh:
The wailing and crying more than the bereaved is too much in this forum.

This shows that the sacrifice people making
are yielding excellent results. Finally there will surely be light at the end of the tunnel.

Finally victory will surely be on our side. He who's rejected can not reject himself, never.

No price paid for freedom is too great.
This is the exact reason Nigeria was changed from regions to a Federal system, not one region can hold the whole nation to ransom, more than 98% of Nigerians could care less about extended weekends in the South East of Nigeria. All the Igbo traders in Lagos State came out today, that is all that matters here.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Benitoh: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
[sub][/sub]
Buckeyemedia1:
This is the exact reason Nigeria was changed from regions to a
Federal system, not one region can hold the whole nation to ransom, more than 98% of Nigerians could care less about extended weekends in the South East of Nigeria. All the Igbo traders in Lagos State came out today, that is all that matters here.

Let the wailing continue. Laughter

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Cutehotnerd001: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
udele1:
Meanwhile commercial activities ongoing in Kanu's business.

See this one, u never tire? Shameless jobless man. Na Ipob go give u stroke las las.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by mrsoludomeka(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Upon our leader is withheld in the prison for committing no offence,still ipob observe sit at home every Monday.nobody can stop the biafrans,strong people,freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by berrystunn(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
IPOB in charge

Which of the Ipob?
This once abroad that said no more sit at home.
Or the once in Nigeria that is enforcing the sit at home...?
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by stinechykee: 12:01am On Oct 12, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

grin grin grin

Sit at home means Biafra is coming? grin grin grin

Write in your diary, hunger will reset your brains.
Keep masturbating all over Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB matter and it will choke you very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by PENNYSWAP: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Hezzyluv:

When Bitcoin was launched in 2019, it was almost free to get 1Bitcoin. But today, 1BTC = 46,000USD

Another opportunity is here....

ICX is selling it's icomex coin for just 0.12$.

You can DM me for more info, or login 2ru the link below.

https://www.icx101.com/site/register?ref=Hezzyluv&p_side=right

Bitcoin wasn’t launched in 2019.

You don’t even know what you are doing since you don’t know when Bitcoin was launched

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Tomek09(m): 2:21am On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
udele1:
Meanwhile commercial activities ongoing in Kanu's business.
[/s]
So??
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Tomek09(m): 2:31am On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
Godispeace:
ediot most of u Biafra miscreants have run to and in Lagos and other SW states /Abuja/kano/kaduna but shouting Biafra upandan, Why not remain in ur cursed SE if indeed u are serious about ur useless biafra .

Killing ur people who remain there and who come out to work is stupidity and foolish. u ediots are intentionally left to killed ur self and destroy cursed region finally. Fed Govt have better things to do for the sensible and reasonable region in the south west and North.
[/s]

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Reflect7: 3:57am On Oct 12, 2021
adelaja70:
But how this thing dey affect Federal government, South West and North?... No be stupidity of the highest order be dis?

THAT IS WHAT I AM STILL WONDERING.

THIS SIT-AT-HOME ONLY SUCCEEDS IN DAMAGING THE SE ECONOMY.

DO THEY ACTUALLY HAVE ECONOMISTS IN THE SE?

MAYBE THEY'VE BEEN SILENCED BY IPOB.

IF THEY COULD TALK, THEY WOULD REVEAL THAT THE SOUITH EAST IS LOSING BILLIONS OF NAIRA PER DAY THAT THEY CONDUCT THIS SIT-AT-HOME.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by ogwumgbe: 5:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Abdul05:
grin cheesy Truly the rebels are in charge

This is a lesson to future would be governors and government representatives of the South East, what an utter shame that people they claim to govern don't listen to them but treat them like shit with incomparable disdain and prefer to obey orders given from abroad, the idiots should use their tongue and count their teeth. What does this show? it shows people are not happy with their governors and NASS reps, they prefer to loot, steal and under develop the region to please their stinking masters up north to the detriment of the people they claim to govern. None of them that have set the igbos backward will ever go free, time to treat their Bleep up is coming, this is just the beginning. They conspired to get Kanu arrested thinking that it will quell the agitation and allow them to continue to loot, but they didn't expect what is happening now in sit at home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by zoedew: 5:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/11/ipob-sit-at-home-again-commercial-activities-grounded-in-owerri/
About time Saturday is made a working day in the SE to make up for lost Mondays.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Coronavirus84: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Americafighter2:
Anything that will stop tinubu from winning 2023 election I'm in for it
well done Mr enemy of progress. Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is our incoming Nigeria President
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Hezzyluv: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Bitcoin wasn’t launched in 2019.

You don’t even know what you are doing since you don’t know when Bitcoin was launched

Na typo error.

However, the ICX stuff I said it's not a scam. I have tested it, accumulate some of their coin. Bought it when the price was 0.02$ and the price now is 0.12$. some people had called me names, but I care less because it's part of life. And my response to them is that "l will quote you when ICX price goes up"

When Bitcoin was around 2$, a friend introduced me to it and even encouraged me to get some even if it's 10BTC, but I called it a scam and refused to buy even when I had the money. Last time I checked on him..., sad That one na story for another day
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by SenatePresdo(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Where were you when ipob called off the Monday sit @ home as proclaimed by Emmanuel Powerful?

We don't want it to be called off.

Majority carries the vote in Biafraland.

Emma powerful is not our Tinubu or Buhari that controls their people like fowls.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by PENNYSWAP: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Na typo error.

However, the ICX stuff I said it's not a scam. I have tested it, accumulate some of their coin. Bought it when the price was 0.02$ and the price now is 0.12$. some people had called me names, but I care less because it's part of life. And my response to them is that "l will quote you when ICX price goes up"

When Bitcoin was around 2$, a friend introduced me to it and even encouraged me to get some even if it's 10BTC, but I called it a scam and refused to buy even when I had the money. Last time I checked on him..., sad That one na story for another day

There are over 20,000 coins out there , list those things that makes this icx unique from the rest then I can invest
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by ThatFairGuy: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ikonso House?
How can you name Government house after a lowlife Terrorist? undecided Ipob miscreant
Fahdiga:
Even the Ikonso government house was deserted as well. We all can now see who is in charge of the east
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by Fahdiga(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Ikonso House?
How can you name Government house after a lowlife Terrorist? undecided Ipob miscreant
Ikonso is a great man revered by reasonable Nigerians

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by after4: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
You know when I first began study in my first year, our gst lecturers told us that the people who do not know history tend to treat it. I am actually happy that history is about to repeat itself and the denial from our leaders especially from the Igbo governors, makes me happy because their days are almost here

melodyogonna:

Lol, history is littered with leaders who lost the people or the military or both, and how they fared. Today it's much easier for the so called leaders, you don't get to be assassinated or lynched, you're simply voted out - in many saner countries sha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Commercial Activities Grounded In Owerri by after4: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
A low life that your nigerian army threw a party when they managed to kill him despite the number of soldiers they lost? A low life that brought security to his people? Let you own low life keep you safe from bandits and boko haram

ThatFairGuy:
Ikonso House?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed / [video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.