Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 AM

Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price (1592 Views)

Is This The Best Car For Nigerian Roads? - Photos / Best Car To Buy As A First Car: Car Buying Tips For First Time Buyers / 2019 BMW X4 Arrives In Style (photos, Features And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by WarriAproko: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wants to get this item for my mechanic. I need recommendations pls. He needs the best in the market that can scan all cars

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by FRAUDNabber: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2021
WarriAproko:
Wants to get this item for my mechanic. I need recommendations pls. He needs the best in the market that can scan or cars

There are several ones, and it depends on your budget.

What is your budget?

Launch creader 3001 is available for N40,000
Launch crp 129e is available for N170,000
Autel mk808 is available for N350,000
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by skywalker240(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2021
WarriAproko:
Wants to get this item for my mechanic. I need recommendations pls. He needs the best in the market that can scan or cars
Come to Sagosa automotive Benin City

They are the best with prices that comes with affordable Stew undecided
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by aryzgreat: 12:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
skywalker240:

Come to Sagosa automotive Benin City

They are the best with prices that comes with affordable Stew undecided

Which part of Benin city
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by skywalker240(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
aryzgreat:

Which part of Benin city
grin

Tell the op to edit the post

What is rice? undecided

Sagosa automotive is located at siluko road before uguoala junction, but I'll say he should opt for fraudnabber suggestions
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by aryzgreat: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

What is rice? undecided

Sagosa automotive is located at siluko road before uguoala junction, but I'll say he should opt for fraudnabber suggestions

Is it auto mechanic workshop or auto sales centre
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by aryzgreat: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

What is rice? undecided

Is it auto mechanic workshop or auto sales center?
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by skywalker240(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
aryzgreat:

Yes, i think they sell too
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by skywalker240(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
aryzgreat:

Both i think
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by WarriAproko: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Anyone with this
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by LeJeun3: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2022

Buying a scanner is determined by several things...

- Your skill level
- Type of vehicles you work on
- What you actually want to use the scanner for
- How deep your pockets are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by onlinediva: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
LeJeun3:

Buying a scanner is determined by several things...

- Your skill level
- Type of vehicles you work on
- What you actually want to use the scanner for
- How deep your pockets are

Well said

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by onlinediva: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
WarriAproko:
Anyone with this

You haven't gotten all this while? Not sure you were ready then but I believe you are now ready to buy.

Let me know your budget.
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by WarriAproko: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
onlinediva:

You haven't gotten all this while? Not sure you were ready then but I believe you are now ready to buy.

Let me know your budget.
i have gotten. I still need advance one
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by WarriAproko: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
I just want to know which is the best now
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by onlinediva: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
WarriAproko:

Your budget matters. Is it up to 5M to buy one of the latest and best?
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by WarriAproko: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
onlinediva:

Your budget matters. Is it up to 5M to buy one of the latest and best?
recommend
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by LeJeun3: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2022
WarriAproko:

There is nothing like best scanner when you haven't clarified what you need it for.....

Dealer level tools are manufacturer specific, what is readily available is generic tools....

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by WarriAproko: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
LeJeun3:

There is nothing like best scanner when you haven't clarified what you need it for.....

Dealer level tools are manufacturer specific, what is readily available is generic tools....

ok. Thanks. Will need new modern range. Amount between 150k-200k
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by LeJeun3: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
WarriAproko:

There is no modern range scanner for 200K....

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by onlinediva: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2022
WarriAproko:

Do you care for this some people are selling for these prices on Jumia? I sell it for N220,000 at the moment and a promo of N180,000 with free delivery is ongoing today.

Available for pick up in Lagos and Abuja as well

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by onlinediva: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2022
LeJeun3:

There is no modern range scanner for 200K....

Can you tag this scanner with the features highlighted below modern?

This is the 100% genuine latest version of Launch CRP129E professional Car scanner or fault detector imported directly from USA. FREE delivery, pick up and pay on delivery are available in Lagos and Abuja. Nationwide delivery is available. Price is N220,000

• ABS/SRS: it can read and erase ABS and SRS issues.
• SAS: With this, you can calibrate steering angle position and read SAS related codes.
• Oil Reset: it can reset the oil light.
• EPB: it can read and erase EPB codes.
• Basic Features: it can read engine light codes, perform I/M readiness, DTCs, smog, O2, and EVAP test among others.

This Launch CRP 129E professional scanner can be used to carry out;
1. Oil reset/programming
2. TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) reset/programming
3. Throttle relearn/programming
4. Steering angle sensor calibration
5. Electronic parking brake reset(EPB) Other programming functions like IMMO, injector coding, gear relearn, etc., can be bought from the launch store, which is on the scanner.

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by WarriAproko: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
onlinediva:

Do you care for this some people are selling for these prices on Jumia? I sell it for N220,000 at the moment and a promo of N180,000 with free delivery is ongoing today.

Available for pick up in Lagos and Abuja as well
i bought similar to this from ali express last year.
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by onlinediva: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2022
WarriAproko:
i bought similar to this from ali express last year.

Similar or exact?

How is it now? Hope you know that there are fake ones on aliexpress.
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by LeJeun3: 1:10am On Jun 23, 2022
onlinediva:

Can you tag this scanner with the features highlighted below modern?

This is the 100% genuine latest version of Launch CRP129E professional Car scanner or fault detector imported directly from USA. FREE delivery, pick up and pay on delivery are available in Lagos and Abuja. Nationwide delivery is available. Price is N220,000

• ABS/SRS: it can read and erase ABS and SRS issues.
• SAS: With this, you can calibrate steering angle position and read SAS related codes.
• Oil Reset: it can reset the oil light.
• EPB: it can read and erase EPB codes.
• Basic Features: it can read engine light codes, perform I/M readiness, DTCs, smog, O2, and EVAP test among others.

This Launch CRP 129E professional scanner can be used to carry out;
1. Oil reset/programming
2. TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) reset/programming
3. Throttle relearn/programming
4. Steering angle sensor calibration
5. Electronic parking brake reset(EPB) Other programming functions like IMMO, injector coding, gear relearn, etc., can be bought from the launch store, which is on the scanner.

Sell what you want in peace.

I reiterate that the definition of our distinction in a scanner is the vehicle for which it is intended for use.

For a Toyota it is awesome, for an Audi it’s shit…

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by onlinediva: 2:08am On Jun 23, 2022
LeJeun3:

Sell what you want in peace.

I reiterate that the definition of our distinction in a scanner is the vehicle for which it is intended for use.

For a Toyota it is awesome, for an Audi it’s shit…

It has worked well for Audi not to talk of Mercedes and other German machines. So therefore, this one is awesome for all cars.

I only asked you a question based on the grammar you used but your response looks like you are jealous or pained.
Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by LeJeun3: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2022
onlinediva:

It has worked well for Audi not to talk of Mercedes and other German machines. So therefore, this one is awesome for all cars.

I only asked you a question based on the grammar you used but your response looks like you are jealous or pained.

If that's all you gathered from my post suit yourself. You want to sell what you are selling whether or not it will serve the client, because the scanner plugs into a car and can "clear faults" doesn't mean that's all he needs it for.

You claim it worked on an Audi what exactly did you use it for on the Audi...

Fault finding is one thing that generic scanners are good for but then again, is that all you need in a scanner??

The Launch CPR129E cannot program the basest of modules...

Re: Which Is The Best Car Diagnostics Scanner With many features and Affordabl price by onlinediva: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
LeJeun3:

If that's all you gathered from my post suit yourself. You want to sell what you are selling whether or not it will serve the client, because the scanner plugs into a car and can "clear faults" doesn't mean that's all he needs it for.

You claim it worked on an Audi what exactly did you use it for on the Audi...

Fault finding is one thing that generic scanners are good for but then again, is that all you need in a scanner??

The Launch CPR129E cannot program the basest of modules...

Do you have this particular scanner?
Have you used it or explored its functions?

(1) (Reply)

Error Codes Interpretation And Solutions / Permit For Factory Fitted Tinted Glass / Fuel Tank Capacity And Things Every Motorist Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.