Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) (7470 Views)

Check Out This Big Booty Challenge {photos} / November Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) / September Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by HealthyWomanNG(f): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Here is how to partake & get enviable results in this October Booty challenge.

Step 1 – Start eating the right Nigerian food combinations that have been proven to trigger weight gain in estrogen-stimulated tissues like your breasts, hips, & buttocks tissues.

The real reason you’ve not been gaining weight in the right proportions of your body despite doing different kinds of home/gym exercises & consuming up to 5 people’s portion of food is simply because you’ve not been eating the right Nigerian food combinations that have been proven to trigger weight gain in the estrogen-stimulated tissues of your body.

Kindly download this new PDF report (no email required) that finally explains how you can start eating the right Nigerian food combinations that have been proven to trigger weight gain in the estrogen-stimulated tissues of your body.

Step 2 – Take your current buttocks measurement and follow these 3 simple booty-targeting exercise routines through out this month of October to add some firmness & thickness to that booty of yours:

1. Split Squats – 5 sets of 10 reps (Monday, Wednesday)

2. Curtsy Squats – 5 sets of 15 reps (Tuesday, Thursday)

3. Squat Walks – 5 sets of 20 reps (Friday, Saturday)

N/B: always squat with proper form.

Step 3 – Enjoy this month’s booty-transformation results and anticipate November’s booty challenge.

P.S. If you ignore steps 1 & 2, then this challenge will NOT work for you.

Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
...........and I will be in-charge of checking the firmness of the buttocks

1 Like

Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by Pweetiedude(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
...........and I will be in-charge of checking the firmness of the buttocks
I also volunteer myself to be your copartner

3 Likes

Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pweetiedude:
I also volunteer myself to be your copartner

Lol,, No problem... There is love in sharing
Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by InfernoNig: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin. My lawd, is that yansh?
Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
This yansh fresh mhen cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by Yellowtree: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2021
HealthyWomanNG post yours let's check first if you own steps is working for you
Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2021
How can bum be firm and soft at the same time? Na winsh??
Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by silibaba: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
This yansh fresh mhen cheesy

I think say Na the one with stretch mark you dey enjoy grin grin

1 Like

Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by HealthyWomanNG(f): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
challenge still on
Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by HealthyWomanNG(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
still on
Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by HealthyWomanNG(f): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2021
challenge still on
Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by HealthyWomanNG(f): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2021
still on
Re: October Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) by HealthyWomanNG(f): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2021
challenge still on

(1) (Reply)

At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper / This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.