Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Which Way To Go? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Way To Go? (429 Views)

Confused, I Don't Know Which Way To Go / Which Way To Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way To Go? by KVN1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello! I've been thinking for sometime now and I think I need advice from experienced folks here. Between these two skills which can be learned in a short period of time, which one would be more profitable? Barbing or photography?

2 Likes

Re: Which Way To Go? by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Photography....but you have to define exactly what kind of "photographer" you want to become.....and then learn relevant software to support yourself (Photoshop, lightroom, et al).....and if you also choose barbing; be a different kind of barber...put creativity to it (for instance....some time ago, I left an old barber just because I saw a new one that could shapen hair with razor and it's clean - as against the clipper shapening i was used to) - you get the ideah
Re: Which Way To Go? by lavylilly: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2023
KVN1:
Hello! I've been thinking for sometime now and I think I need advice from experienced folks here. Between these two skills which can be learned in a short period of time, which one would be more profitable? Barbing or photography?
Send your CV to olatooreragold@gmail.com
Re: Which Way To Go? by KVN1(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2023
lavylilly:
Alright Boss. I'll do just that
Re: Which Way To Go? by KVN1(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2023
lavylilly:
Hi Lavylille,good morning. Please I'll be sending that cv today. My phone has been having issues since yesterday. Sorry for the delay ma'am.
Re: Which Way To Go? by lavylilly: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
All the best.
KVN1:

Hi Lavylille,good morning. Please I'll be sending that cv today. My phone has been having issues since yesterday. Sorry for the delay ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Trade Test Certificate / Facilitator On energy systems Needed / Waec Aptitude Test 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.