Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time (37145 Views)

Sell Your Pi Network Coin / If You Are Mining Pi Coin, Don't Ignore / You Want To Be Richer Today ? Then, Stop Consuming Information. Begin Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Notryme80: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have been mining pi for sometimes now but at this point I feel I am tired cos I don't think pi will ever worth anything.

Are there other miners here?
If yes, please share your thoughts on what you think about pi and if you would advise me to stop mining and move on with other reasonable things.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Snitch24(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Can u sell me ur pi?
Let's talk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Notryme80: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Snitch24:
Can u sell me ur pi?
Let's talk
If you are serious about this then here is my email address :Abelijaheighty80@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by FreshestManny(m): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
How many pi do u have?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by AbdLatif: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2021
I'm willing to sell 1000pi
Who is on board

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by ThinkDigitally1: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Notryme80:
I have been mining pi for sometimes now but at this point I feel I am tired cos I don't think pi will ever worth anything.

If yes, please share your thoughts on what you think about pi and if you would advise me to stop mining and move on with other reasonable things.

Check this out bro.

Remitano is an exchange like Binance. You will never regret you do so.

*Remitano* provides escrowed P2P Bitcoin marketplace where people buy and sell Bitcoin easily and safely with notable simple UI, friendly online customer support 24/7 and lowest fee compared with major players on the market.

Remitano has just launched its own coin called *RENEC*, which is currently being mined, just like how BNB (Binance Coin) started.

Blockchain: Remitano Network

*How to mine RENEC*

In order to participate in the RENEC mining program, you will need to perform some level of identification, which allows us to prevent spam and ensure a fair distribution of the RENEC token.

Step 1: Register on Remitano through this link: https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/3449864

Step 2:
Search for *"Remitano"* on App Store or Google play store and Download Remitano mobile app.

Step 3: Open the app and login in.

Step 4:
Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app, and click on the *Mining RENEC*

The mining will stop after 24hrs. Login to the app daily to keep mining RENEC.

If you missed *BNB*( *Binance Coin*), don't miss *RENEC*

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Notryme80: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2021
ThinkDigitally1:

Check this out bro.

Remitano is an exchange like Binance. You will never regret you do so.

*Remitano* provides escrowed P2P Bitcoin marketplace where people buy and sell Bitcoin easily and safely with notable simple UI, friendly online customer support 24/7 and lowest fee compared with major players on the market.

Remitano has just launched its own coin called *RENEC*, which is currently being mined, just like how BNB (Binance Coin) started.

Blockchain: Remitano Network

*How to mine RENEC*

In order to participate in the RENEC mining program, you will need to perform some level of identification, which allows us to prevent spam and ensure a fair distribution of the RENEC token.

Step 1: Register on Remitano through this link: https://remitano.net/renec/ng/join/3449864

Step 2:
Search for *"Remitano"* on App Store or Google play store and Download Remitano mobile app.

Step 3: Open the app and login in.

Step 4:
Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app, and click on the *Mining RENEC*

The mining will stop after 24hrs. Login to the app daily to keep mining RENEC.

If you missed *BNB*( *Binance Coin*), don't miss *RENEC*

Same story I was told before I started mining pi. I don't know if I'm still interested in engaging any of this daily mining routines that hardly gets to worth any value.

Pls do you also know anything about pi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by breebrand: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
You have nothing to lose by continuing to mine Pi, I mean it costs you nothing and takes just a few seconds of your time daily.
Why not remain patient bro. If you wanna sell however I'll be interested.

Bdxbree@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by braivheart: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
braivheart:
So there's this particular NFT (non fungible token) rolling out in a unique way. Instead of paying influencers for their marketing, they decided to grow their community by giving out free Solana tokens. If you've mined Pi before it's kinda similar only that the Pi token is worthless and Solana isn't.

What you'll need:
1. Solana wallet. If you don't already have one you can open one on:
https//www.sollet.io/ or
https//www.solflare.com/

Don't forget to save your seed phrase online and offline. Very important.

2. Chrome browser
3. A twitter account
4. And a VPN app to access your twitter account.

After creating your wallet, go to their website here:

https://www.botheredotters.com/?ref=GFuWKn6i8j5Ch4ub5PawUCzYzuEVCja6dTxbiD7EjJXJ

Next on the website, click on Offer Shelter, then you'll be asked to connect your Solana wallet, select yours from the different wallet types listed, input your wallet password to unlock and connect the wallet.

Next, authorize your twitter account (make sure your VPN is on), follow them on twitter (https://twitter.com/BotheredOtters?t=M_3OPAAlrOpX6KH_57L8bQ&s=09)

Lastly input captcha to prove you're not a robot.

Renew hourly for six hours before you start earning.

WAGMI

Do this instead

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Immuniti5(m): 1:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Someone is tired of creating money for himself, others are ready to grab the money.

What an irony of life!

Well, man everybody's needs are not the same...

Meanwhile brethren...

I don't know about you, being hungry and someone directs me to a restaurant where I could get 2 plates for free...then my brother, the rest is history.

Or maybe...someone out there would still be waiting to be begged before availing himself for the food...

Then no need to consult the gods to realize that he was NOT really hungry. aah! ah! ah!

So Mr/Miss, are you also expecting us to come and beg you to take advantage of this golden moment...and just hop over to that website and do justice to the instructions?

Find it in my signature!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Notryme80: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
braivheart:

Renew hourly for six hours before you start earning.

WAGMI

Do this instead
Bro please shed more light on the bolded cos I have done it and I have offered shelter hourly for six hours so what exactly am I earning?
Is it that "my gift from escapees"?
I don't understand o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by bastos600: 4:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Link below to join my WhatsApp group.
to get updates on Latest crypto currency news
Signals and Much more

https:///EWrkPQ4iHplHmkaxHhojGF

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by braivheart: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2021
Notryme80:

Bro please shed more light on the bolded cos I have done it and I have offered shelter hourly for six hours so what exactly am I earning?
Is it that "my gift from escapees"?
I don't understand o

Yes that's your earnings, you should see it in your wallet too.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by recommendations: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Notryme80:

Lol bro, they have a mainnet coming up in December, that's when it will be listed. Imagine selling your PI for chicken change now and missing out on potential gains when it launches.

You sef reason am, the person that wants to buy from you, is he/she a fool?

You go like dey follow their updates on social media amd their group chats, because your outburst clearly shows you have no idea about all the developments ongoing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Blake755: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
breebrand:
You have nothing to lose by continuing to mine Pi, I mean it costs you nothing and takes just a few seconds of your time daily.
Why not remain patient bro. If you wanna sell however I'll be interested.

Bdxbree@gmail.com
Bro can we be pi mining team my mining speed is low
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Notryme80: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
recommendations:

Lol bro, they have a mainnet coming up in December, that's when it will be listed. Imagine selling your PI for chicken change now and missing out on potential gains when it launches.

You sef reason am, the person that wants to buy from you, is he/she a fool?

You go like dey follow their updates on social media amd their group chats, because your outburst clearly shows you have no idea about all the developments ongoing.

Ok thanks. Let me lay low for a while then.
I became frustrated and felt pi might never get to have a real monetary value when I heard that if some of the people one referred happens to fail the KYC that the value of pi that the person who invited them got through them during the mining stage would be deducted from the person's pi balance.
So, I was like, when and why the phock are they gonna do all this?
Imagine the stress, long explanation, time data invested to invite people into the network and one would just lose some of the pi he/she mined simply because some of the person's invitees are stewpid or careless enough not to take things seriously thereby failing to pass KYC?
In summary, I want someone to introduce me to something of real value and that can earn me money asap...
Thanks again, I would appreciate if you got any idea to share with me.
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by gozmann(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by einsteine(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Pi miners are very delusional. They are down there with flat earth theorists in their willful ignorance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by einsteine(m): 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Immuniti5:
Someone is tired of creating money for himself, others are ready to grab the money.

What an irony of life!

Well, man everybody's needs are not the same...

Meanwhile brethren...

I don't know about you, being hungry and someone directs me to a restaurant where I could get 2 plates for free...then my brother, the rest is history.

Or maybe...someone out there would still be waiting to be begged before availing himself for the food...

Then no need to consult the gods to realize that he was NOT really hungry. aah! ah! ah!

So Mr/Miss, are you also expecting us to come and beg you to take advantage of this golden moment...and just hop over to that website and do justice to the instructions?

Find it in my signature!

Nonsense said by someone whose signature calls Satoshi, Bitcoin's sister coin. This shows just how much little you know about crypto

1 Like

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Femi8586(m): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2021
einsteine:
Pi miners are very delusional. They are down there with flat earth theorists in their willful ignorance

If pi launches by December, I hope you'll be able to repeat this statement sha
Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by einsteine(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Femi8586:

Let it launch first.

Delusional folks.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by COvo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
einsteine:

Mainnet is in a few days, you'll eat your words.
You'll cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by einsteine(m): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2021
COvo:

Mainnet is in a few days, you'll eat your words.
You'll cry

Lol. It is the hope that kills.

Hope is free, so feel free to hope on

I will be here to laugh at pi coiners who know nothing about economics. That which is freely available cannot command a price. Only fools won't know this.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by einsteine(m): 1:28am On Dec 23, 2021
Pi is not a cryptocurrency, it is an MLM where the founders sell the PII (Personally identifying information) of the participants. It has no Blockchain. Pushing a button to get imaginary coins and then spamming everyone you know so you can get imaginary referral coins is very stupid. Don't do it.

Summary: Pi Miners are silly.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2021
Pi is one of the most silliest and lazies way to make money. The owners are banking every day from the traffic, and you all are wasting MB and time on a mere impossible hope. This wasn't how Bitcoin made it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by cj4humanity: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hope is a dark place

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time by ridbay(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Femi8586:

How far?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Borrow Money Without Collateral Online In Nigeria / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family / Olusola Lawanson Adeeko Wanted For Absconding With Customers' $20M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.