Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:53 PM

Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now (459 Views)

Join My Side Husle Free Tutorial Class / Free Currency Trading Tutorial Class 1 / Real Instagram Followers Tutorial Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is not a teach and dump community, this is a community that will help us to grow in the crypto space and you can do well through the help of the community. we will be going through the basics of Cryptocurrency in this group and those that have shown interest by actively engaging in the group will be added to our private community. Our private community is more advance and a lot more opportunities to make money in the crypto space are shared.

*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*

MODULE 1
TRADING PSYCHOLOGY
INTRODUCTION TO CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHAT IS BITCOIN
CRYPTOEXCHANGE/TRADING
TERMINOLOGIES USED IN TRADING

MODULE 2
INTRODUCTION TO HUOBI
HOW TO DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAW
SPOT TRADING
TYPES OF ORDERS
P2P TRADING
FUTURES TRADING
HOW TO TRANSFER CRYPTO TO
ANOTHER WALLET

MODULE 3
FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
SENTIMENT ANALYSIS
INVESTING VS TRADING

MODULE 4
RISK MANAGEMENT
DOLLAR COST AVERAGING (DCA)
HAVING A TRADING PLAN

Follow this link to join the WhatsApp group:

https:///Dv3PKwBsg0xG2fnVZaxIr3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now by Cryptoguru2012(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now by SlyIg(f): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now by bestbiz17: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
The link isn't working
Re: Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now by Tobiaz: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now by Fa44me: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
The link doesn't work. I'm here 08134780680
Re: Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Free Tutorial Class On Crypto Trading. Join Now by Immuniti5(m): 12:53am On Oct 13, 2021
I don't know about you, being hungry and someone directs me to a restaurant where I could get 2 plates for free...then my brother, the rest is history.

Or maybe...someone out there would still be waiting to be begged before availing himself for the food...

Then no need to consult the gods to realize that he was NOT really hungry. aah! ah! ah!

So Mr/Miss, are you also expecting us to come and beg you to take advantage of this golden moment...and just hop over to that website and do justice to the instructions?

Find it in my signature!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Plastic NIN Card For Binance Verification / Forex- Why Do You Keep Losing? / First Bank Fixed Deposit Account Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.