Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Advice Concerning : My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Concerning : My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday (315 Views)

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Ortintin: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
The fact you tell your son living with you to desist from doing something and he keeps doing it is an element of inadequate parenting.

Just as someone adviced you have to approach with iron hand. You can take the room from him, seize all the privileges like money and food you give him.

And I must advice you do all these gently so that it won't leads to hatred since he is matured enough.
Re: Advice Concerning : My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday by Klass99(f): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2021
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Shalanga, And The Modern Tales Of Snake In The Toilets / Jewelries And Perfume Lovers, Come In / Wealth That Money Cannot Buy - The Rich Also Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.