Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Been A Minute Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Been A Minute Guys (662 Views)

My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less / Rate My New Hair Cut - Going On A Date In A Minute (photos / Rate My New Hair Cut.. Date In A Minute - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Been A Minute Guys by Casalindal(f): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Did you miss me? Can you all keep up?? Don’t worry guys you did not miss anything as I am back. I am so excited to announce I have relocated to Canada and it feel good here. So many things has gone down so do not worry I have all the tea. The question is. Are you all ready for this tea??
Re: Been A Minute Guys by Reasonwithme2(m): 1:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Picture of you and the prime minister of Canada together else I don't believe you
Re: Been A Minute Guys by Ocholu: 2:13am On Oct 12, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

You're a chronic liar and clout chaser. Wherever you are, I call on false prophet to lay hands on you. You need deliverance flogging from some of his assorted spiritual brooms.
Re: Been A Minute Guys by Ahmback(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2021
See mouth like relocated to canada. Person wey dey stay for under bridge
Re: Been A Minute Guys by CrystalSpark(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
See who still de fix synthetic hair without closure

Gettat of here abeg
Re: Been A Minute Guys by Casalindal(f): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
CrystalSpark:
See who still de fix synthetic hair without closure

Gettat of here abeg

You know how women closure look like. Okay girl
Re: Been A Minute Guys by Smartb0y: 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
We really don't need to know where you are. women hahaha!!

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Most Guys Don't Help Their Fellow Guus / A Lady Destroyed Her Ex Properties And He Did This To Her. / Please Help Me,i Keep Having This Weird Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.