Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Get This Stock And Trade Successfully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get This Stock And Trade Successfully (280 Views)

LASG Reopens Alaba And Trade Fair Markets. / I Need A Tutor On Stock And Share Investment / What Everybody Ought To Know ....about This Stock, Forex And Land Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get This Stock And Trade Successfully by obilokechukwu(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
these are some of my successfully trade. on these plant form, i will show how to trade successfully,follows me up and you can ask some questions concerned stock market, i will response to you. you can enter these stock trade below

Re: Get This Stock And Trade Successfully by ozome15(m): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Can somebody that dosnt know anything about it make it.
Re: Get This Stock And Trade Successfully by obilokechukwu(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
yes, it sample as A B C. what you will do just follow me up on this trend. today topic we are going to discuss on trend. what is trend, subtopic, what is trend market, upward trend and downward trend, what is your job in stock market, how to identify when a trend beginning or start and to know the ending of a trend. what time frame do we used to trade stock market, how to identify market cycle, the law of large number, when support turned to resistance. what is support and resistance, how to identify them on the charts, what is area of values. i will take them one after the another. today we are going to take about what is trend market? trend is a strength of a firm or organization you bought a share with, that is when you saw it on your charts that it follows or obey your three keys, you went ahead and bought it hoping that in the future it will rise for profit. example there are two to three stock, i bought last months it has reach support or resistance level which return back and hit our stop loss. i make profit for this

Re: Get This Stock And Trade Successfully by obilokechukwu(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
this week signal

Re: Get This Stock And Trade Successfully by obilokechukwu(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
make money on this signals

Re: Get This Stock And Trade Successfully by edunwanna: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
I have tried to reach u on Whatsapp, I can't find ur number plz Whatsapp me 07064346822
Re: Get This Stock And Trade Successfully by bestbiz17: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Op,can u drop ur contact so that we reach u?

(1) (Reply)

Alade Shopping Mall: A Mall With A Difference / EXPOSED! 5 Creative Ways To Make Your Cooking Gas Last Longer / Free 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.