Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

No Data To Watch Movie? No Worries, Apply This Trick On Your Phone - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / No Data To Watch Movie? No Worries, Apply This Trick On Your Phone (223 Views)

MTN Naija IPTV with no DATA charge / A Must Watch Movie - My Lodge Mate (18 Years And Above Only) / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Data To Watch Movie? No Worries, Apply This Trick On Your Phone by Phlexnaija(m): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2021
I left a post on my blog
in the post you will see live magic
you are going to be browsing on airplane mode
and that means unlimited data to surf the internet

what you just have to do now to activate this magic is for you to read this article on my blog
you will never miss browsing the internet ever again
follow the link below, read the article and thank me later
https://www.phlexnaija.com.ng/2021/10/how-to-get-free-data-on-andriod.html

(1) (Reply)

Chaos Outside The Court Room As NNAMDI KANU Arrives / Shocking!! As Masquerade Burn Himself With Fire Without Any Scrach| Video / How To Stream Movies New Netflix Movies For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.