Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! (49504 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2021
All is well kiss

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

With my Little Support, So i decide to support the little Genius with 10k monthly Allowance for her Sch fees!
At least this will go A long way..
Wish her more knowledge and Understanding

Attached below payment for this Month!!
God bless u sir. Sir! I have received d alert.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by anthonyuncle(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2021
be on the look for scholarship exams and register her

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

God bless u sir. Sir! I have received d alert.

And a nairalander decided to support my daughter's school fees with a monthly giveaway. People are still showing acts of kindness.

22 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by AirmirthDY(f): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

With my Little Support, So i decide to support the little Genius with 10k monthly Allowance for her Sch fees!
At least this will go A long way..
Wish her more knowledge and Understanding

Attached below payment for this Month!!

God bless you Sir.... You'll get help whenever you need it... You'll never be stranded in life... This is so thoughtful of you..

35 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2021
AirmirthDY:

God bless you Sir.... You'll get help whenever you need it... You'll never be stranded in life... This is so thoughtful of you..
Amin Ya Allahu

11 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by phenzy(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
There is still hope for humanity. Thanks @money121 fr the kind gesture towards the little genius.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Lamanii22(f): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Awwwwn aren't you super blessed!!! Is she your first child?

8 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Geminiempress: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2021
God bless her... She's indeed different, our baby of d house is just 11 years and in jss3 already...

May u guys (u and her mum) swim in abundance to care 4 her.
Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Lamanii22:
Awwwwn aren't you super blessed!!! Is she your first child?
yes

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Blackfire(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=ntrukpum post=106660839]Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

I need proper advice on how to guide her now. [/quot
e]

She is possessed
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Continue to nurture that brilliance. Guide her but also encourage her to pursue what she has a passion for. When she is older, she can apply for scholarships and leave the country before Nigerian air gas will mess her bain up.

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by chloride6: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
I'm not sure this is the requirement for a genius but I maybe wrong...

Why don't you give her an appropriate IQ test?

Anyway, stick to the curriculum. At least for now ..

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by appishani1(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Then why did you write help?

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by tayour917i(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:
op, no worry, na initial gragra. She go mellow.

boss no vex.... but youre crazy grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Exceed15: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2021
God bless you child and everyone's children on nairaland . May they fulfil God's beautiful plan for their lives .

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by bancoleh: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Wow, great, genious at 3, very unusual
Video editing tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDsSd8AjLNk
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Aduroja123(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Law of phrenology here is so vague. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Clean2016: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Go online and check how you can help through foreign partners. Google how to present my child as genius to the world etc
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Trustedpronet: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Do it quickly before she fall for love. My daughter operates anything phone or electronics at 3...but not too interested in reading. I'm doing my best with some education aids.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Destined2lead: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:
op, no worry, na initial gragra. She go mellow.
grin grin grin
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Semaj77(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

I need proper advice on how to guide her now.

She's very intelligent but I doubt she's a genius , you can do an IQ test for her and see how she fares , if she scores above 140 then she's a genius , if not then she isn't.

About how to guide her , I think you can start with games , yes you heard right , games stimulate that intelligence in children. Start her off with , Scrabble , chess , rubik cube ( beginner , rubik , expert and professor ) and other games in that category. Get her books , books and a lot of books ( educational ones ).

20 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by apparentlylaw(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Na so I start o
Jamb come humble me
I enter uni all those lecturers tell me no be by to sabi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Bbqekpa: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Shellsploit:
woow...
reminds me of my little neice who is 3years old .she started school at 3yrs. her brain is something else. we mind what we discuss whenever shes around us. otherwise she would use it as a statement unexpected. children of this days sef..

My neighbors 2 year old is like that. My own son is a year old and I pray he's smart cos I no know book 0 but d mom is very smart

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Help2020: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

looks like you're already placing limit on what you can achieve financially. You're earning 30k today,and you child is just 3years old and you're already worried of how to give her the training she deserve? Don't you think your financial life can change for the better in the next one year?

8 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by J2381: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Wait till she can build an engine when she's 6, then you'll know for sure you birth Tony Stark. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by yunqdady: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2021
beautyhd:
Man, you are already blessed. Less stress from her academically.

Be ready to be jumping classes for her. Likely to graduate from primary school at age 7 or 8.
This is how you spoil the children. Jumping for what? And later wreck their emotional and academic life

8 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by bluefilm: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

So what's the problem?

Why are you crying out for help as if your child being a genius is a very terrible thing?

Attention seekers everywhere!!!

I just pray that your genius child will grow up to teach you the proper use of "I am" in a sentence.

Nonsense. angry

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by TheMainMan: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

Do your best not to be singing her praise too much thereby exposing her to village people...

Spirituality exists whether we like it or not...

May GOD be with her and your family

15 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Solatium(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

Dreamt of Pushing a 9yr old to Jss 1?
Cognitive ability is far superior than academic performance,one major reason a child will not step into school abroad until such child is 5
i hope you don't push them to their death

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by yunqdady: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2021
HenryDion:

I was like her. Wait for my response.

Never you make the mistake of treating her differently just because she's a genius, or whatever it is you call her.

All you have to do is expose her to materials, especially on things that sparks her interest.

Get her in a good school, and pay #100,000+ a term if that's what it takes.

At home, allow her to breath, and play with other kids. Don't deprive her of her childhood because she's brilliant.

Don't rely on her to be the one to bring your pathetic assess out from poverty.

Or build up a certain kind of expectation because she's, well, a genius.

Woe to any genius birthed by ignorant and poor folks.

It's always a tough journey for them..
You sounded too angry. He's not the cause of your misery anyways

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by BigDolph(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Almighty God will provide the money to take Good Care of Our Kids
But if you don't mind sir
I can assist with something for her Sch fees
Every term!
Just my part to contribute to her Success in Life
So you can Pm me let Discuss abt that ma!
Iyanu Masele God No go shame Us

Audio money grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.