Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! (49558 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Lordbinsmar: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2021
grin
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Imustreturn(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Gift from God.

Do everything to protect her please. Take it easy with her. Follow gradually. If you can take her abroad do everything to move her.

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by oluwafeolami(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Almighty God will provide the money to take Good Care of Our Kids
But if you don't mind sir
I can assist with something for her Sch fees
Every term!
Just my part to contribute to her Success in Life
So you can Pm me let Discuss abt that ma!
Iyanu Masele God No go shame Us

This is humanity at its best. Thank you for blessing that family, I don’t know them and I don’t need to I am just happy HUMANITY is displayed here devoid of religion or tribe.

Religious folks take a cue.
No be to Dey shout perish or repent.

God give me the grace to serve humanity (amen).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by AfroKnight: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Ntrukpum

Start her on a musical instrument ASAP. It is best to start playing an instrument as early as 3 to 5 years. If you wait till she’s 7, it will be a little too late for her to achieve the maximum potential possible in a child prodigy. She would still be good though but the zeal to excel musically will be reduced.

Monitor the music teacher. Not all music teachers can teach babies.

Congratulations and Goodluck.

Playing an instrument helps children build analytical skills at a rapid rate. They will be able to make calculated decisions while retaining their artistic tendencies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Aremu01(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

I need proper advice on how to guide her now.

If you have the funds... Get that kid out of naija I beg you

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Godwin25king: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Scholarships incoming.. No need to worry.
God has already visited your family.

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by KingDash: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

normal thing.. my nephew is just a year old, and he and reason like an adult, probably has something to do with the formula...

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by cozy7(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Every term!
in this hard times, yet u find a way to squeeze another man's expense into yours? Woow! MAY GOD BLESS U ABUNDANTLY. FAVOUR WILL FOEEVER LOCATE U IJN.....

14 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Semaj77(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Bbqekpa:

My neighbors 2 year old is like that. My own son is a year old and I pray he's smart cos I no know book 0 but d mom is very smart

Most likely going to be smart , intelligence is actually passed from mother to child.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Le2money(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2021
You are a wicked person.....lol grin grin grin

Mamayam:
op, no worry, na initial gragra. She go mellow.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by drLammy(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Firstly I'm happy that you recognize the fact your daughter might be special in some way instead of seeking spiritual solutions to her weird knowledge.
Op although you may be poor at the moment that girl might be the key to your financial success if her talents is properly harnessed.
Pay attention to things she does , build personal relationship with her so she can be free to tell you things as she grow.older.However, don't give her special treatment compared to your other kids
, and pls avoid these religious people opinions on her cuz they will eventually tell you she's an ogbamje and kill those talents in her

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by BigDolph(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Every term!

Wow. Lol At first I thought it was a joke till I saw people commenting. Nice one bruh Your reward is in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by mysticgal(f): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:

If you had nothing to say, you should have kept quiet, now we can see your glaring stupidityy. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by kekakuz(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Get her online . Do videos with her and make her popular. Help will come from different places in no time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by palsenator(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

My son of three does exactly what you stated here ... He is addressed as prof in his class cos he is far ahead...

I think I will advise you up your income by looking into other viable businesses... Because to give them the necessary education, it will be tasking and financially challenging..

You didn't mention the father but we believe he is also contributing... Do not relent , take extra interest in her studies, ask her questions and try to engage her all the time...

Find a kiddy game for her too... My boy can handle a computer from power on / off to opening of folders , to save and delete, to play music and video and to play game on it....

These kids of these days are going to be exceptionally brilliant... Please help dem grow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by poiZon: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

AMEN
Eagle....
Adodie

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Kennyking1234: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

The internet is a good leverage for her

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Stankovic22: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:

Op! Werey dey disguise grin grin
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by OneKinGuy(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Wow, Hope I have a child like that. Please don't make the mistake of trying to push her toward medicine or Law. instead engage here with STEM activities (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathsmatics) This is what the future is

8 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Gentlerespect76: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2021
HenryDion:

I was like her. Wait for my response.

Never you make the mistake of treating her differently just because she's a genius, or whatever it is you call her.

All you have to do is expose her to materials, especially on things that sparks her interest.

Get her in a good school, and pay #100,000+ a term if that's what it takes.

At home, allow her to breath, and play with other kids. Don't deprive her of her childhood because she's brilliant.

Don't rely on her to be the one to bring your pathetic assess out from poverty.

Or build up a certain kind of expectation because she's, well, a genius.

Woe to any genius birthed by ignorant and poor folks.

It's always a tough journey for them..

Chaii, you are too harsh with your truth; but you are right.

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by oluwafeolami(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

With my Little Support, So i decide to support the little Genius with 10k monthly Allowance for her Sch fees!
At least this will go A long way..
Wish her more knowledge and Understanding

Attached below payment for this Month!!

I’m still in awe of this kind gesture. The sender is a Yoruba Muslim while the receiver is an Igbo and most probably a Christian by their religions (I stand to be corrected though).

Now tell me, aren’t we good together in oneness?

Incase u wanna know,
Service to Humanity, is Service to God Almighty.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by peeps4u: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thanks man!
yes, less stress, but jumping of class? no! I want her to go one step at a time. But i needed advise if it's proper to start teaching her things outside her scheme of Work, since she has already knew everything they are currently doing. Will i be pushing her to much? I had discussed with my wife to start teaching her addition and subtraction, and we've already prepared a timetable for that.

It is not much. I have started teaching My 3 year old daughter addition and subsctraction also. I am teaching my kids beyond their school curriculums. It is not harmful if they know more than their present classes.

For now, dont jump classes for her
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by FvckAllMods: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2021
As much as it's good stuff please make sure you don't choke her please let her play let her live life... you see that instrument let her play on one any she chooses alot...

Remember you're to guide her.

Bless up.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Oduduwa707: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

i've seen d notification, i'll check d mail using my neighbour's android phone later. They say my phone's browser is incompatible.

You've seen the notification is all you can say, abi? angry Not even a single "Thank You"! You're not only ungrateful but, MADDD as well. angry

Baba mi Money121, abeg no too waste ur money on dis entitled fool. angry
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
BigDolph:

Audio money grin grin
Abi ooo your poverty mentality grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by kenny714433(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello @op, have you seen that child, just make sure you expose her to programming, Hacking and AI.

Groom her to become a blockchain developer. That's all I can say. Else, she will end up a dumb first class student.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
chloride6:
I'm not sure this is the requirement for a genius but I maybe wrong...

Why don't you give her an appropriate IQ test?

Anyway, stick to the curriculum. At least for now ..

From reliable sources, giving a child of 3years an IQ test is inappropriate.

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by hatedisplace: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

There is nothing genius about reading at 3. Any child can read at three with jolly phonics.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by FvckAllMods: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Surprise!!
Godwin25king:
Scholarships incoming.. No need to worry.
God has already visited your family.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Oduduwa707:

You've seen the notification is all you can say, abi? angry You're not only ungrateful but, MADDD as well. angry

Baba mi Money121, abeg non waste ur money on dis entitled fool. angry
Is not waste his real already send the fund to him and have added him to my monthly beneficiary thanks so much for ur option

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ITbomb(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Female Newton is born!
Most Newtons never did well at early school though they later employ those who did well at school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.