Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,005 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! (49563 Views)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Enroll him to a football academy now now now... You will reap football money in future...

Find a way to fly him out after primary school to Arsenal academy in Hale end.. He will Sch and play ball.. When he is 18. He will sign his first pro contract and money will reach u weekly.. 5 Years from then he Will sign 250k contract with Newcastle.. At least 50k dollars will be reaching u weekly..

Two of my sons will play ball..

But person daughter never gree for me because money no dey... Chai..

4 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by SirLakes: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:

I just pray that your genius child will grow up to teach you the proper use of "I am" in a sentence.

Nonsense. angry
Ahhh
Maka why? Na fight?

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by od501: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:
op, no worry, na initial gragra. She go mellow.

Kikiki....you no geh joy sir grin

Redpiller everywhere, but at least u fir encourage the hanti nah

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by peeps4u: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Acidosis:
While you're nurturing her to the peak, do not forget to fix yourself as well. I mean, your current salary cannot take you far. It's not easy but try and discover new ways to improve your finance. If you have to return to school, please do.

Return to school with 30k and kid already?

He also knows his salary is small, you dont need to tell him. If he could help himself to earn better, he could have. Just wish him the best life could offer or if you have opportunities for him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Oduduwa707: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Is not waste his real already send the fund to him and have added him to my monthly beneficiary thanks so much for ur option

Ordinary "Thank you", the fool no fit talk. All he fit yan na he don see notification. angry

9ja pple sha... undecided
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by na2016: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).
I need proper advice on how to guide her now.

OP: First, she may just be developing at normal speed cos most of what you mentioned happens with other kids or they balance out as time goes. However, I will suggest you introduce her to coding at the appropriate age (that is a skill that will be needed in all industries soon whether as a doctor), and minimize singing her praise to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by FakeUnity: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2021
You have a savant at hand.

Do everything to develop her gifts. She is not ordinary.

Start looking for scholarship opportunities for her now..

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Ordinary "Thank you", the fool no fit talk. All he fit yan na he don see notification. angry

9ja pple sha... undecided
He already did follow the thread

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by KazikageSama: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Hello friends, my daughter is very far ahead of her peers (class mates and outsiders) academically and otherwise. She started school when she was 2yrs. 3wks in school she had already knw how to write 1 to 10, A to F (I mean write not just to read).

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

Congratulations OP.

Abeg start pushing her to great platforms. With prayers, she can get a good scholarship to give her the opportunity she deserves early in life.
Please don't take this for granted, it's a rare gift.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by PDinteriors(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

Now she is 3yrs and she does things extraordinary. She can write 1 to 200, Aa to Zz without anybody assistance. She does her H/W alone, can read and spell two letter words. She sings a lot. I wanted her to play at least one musical instrument b4 she turns 5.

Two yrs ago, I had this vision of grooming "exceptionally intelligent" kids btw 9-12yrs to study outside their normal school curriculum. I mean a 9yr old kid in JS1 answering physics and advance maths question. Am still working on it. But my child is just 3yrs old and i am begining to be afraid. Married with two kids, an average of 30k monthly income as a private school teacher, I think, I lack the financial resources to push my daughter to where she deserves.

the lord shall provide
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by money121(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

And a nairalander decided to support my daughter's school fees with a monthly giveaway. People are still showing acts of kindness.

@Oduduwa707
See here after he confirmed the payment

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by olioxx(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2021
OP before you call her genius, she first have to undergo an IQ test, a score above 150 undoubtedly proves she is a genius.
Okay so what I will suggest you do is :
1. Let her learn to play a musical instruments.
2. Let her play games very well. Preferably games that stimulate abstract thinking like chess, Scrabble etc. Even tic tac toe.
3. Let her socialize and play with other kids as well.
4. Let her sleep very well.
5. Let her Master the Tratenberg System of Speed Mathematics. I learnt this when I was 17 and it help me with abstract thinking. So teach her, if you want I will send the book to you via email.
All in all, congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by wunmi590(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

My brother, you don't need to worry about her, the sweet girm has already established you to riches, continue to try your best on her and every other things would open up to her like scholarship....

Just make sure you don't deviate from teaching what she needs to know
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2021
[quote author=Blackfire post=106668333][/quote]
yes
Possessed by God's spirit
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2021
I had a pupil like that when I was still a teacher. The boy was in nursery 1 while I taught nursery 2, his mum hired me to be his extramural teacher, he was only 3, I became his class teacher when he was 4, by the time he was in primary 1 he could read, spell, do some not so difficult division, multiplication, addition and subtraction. He could read sentences made for primary 1/2, I would teach him 10 new words at least once a week and then construct sentences. Please encourage her o, teach her as much as you can, get her things you know will help her learn. I like kids who learn fast.

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Kingpin1000: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
O.P my 2 years old nephew knows the security pattern of my phone. He even plays game on my phone without any assistance, He watches videos and take pictures of Himself, this is what I have discovered, I have not asked His parents how well He performs in school but, the dude is one Hell of a smart kid, He can also resight psalm 23 and John 3:16.
He even mimics how there pastor dances in church.
Is He also a genius?

8 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
appishani1:
Then why did you write help?
I need help for proper guidance.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

With my Little Support, So i decide to support the little Genius with 10k monthly Allowance for her Sch fees!
At least this will go A long way..
Wish her more knowledge and Understanding

Attached below payment for this Month!!

You've done very well Sir. May God bless you so much.

I pray God uplifts me to this kind of position where I'll help people. That has been my dream.

Once more, may God continue to bless you more and more

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2021
AfroKnight:
Ntrukpum

Start her on a musical instrument ASAP. It is best to start playing an instrument as early as 3 to 5 years. If you wait till she’s 7, it will be a little too late for her to achieve the maximum potential possible in a child prodigy. She would still be good though but the zeal to excel musically will be reduced.

Monitor the music teacher. Not all music teachers can teach babies.

Congratulations and Goodluck.

Playing an instrument helps children build analytical skills at a rapid rate. They will be able to make calculated decisions while retaining their artistic tendencies.
Thank you. That's my dream. Playing atleast one musical instrument b4 the age of 5

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Truvelisback(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

wow! Just thank God for her brain. Her brillancy could be genetic, either from u or ur wife. Unlike some children that thier head is just like this.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Shellsploit: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:
Almighty God will provide the money to take Good Care of Our Kids But if you don't mind sir I can assist with something for her Sch fees Every term! Just my part to contribute to her Success in Life So you can Pm me let Discuss abt that sir! Iyanu Masele God No go shame Us
God bless you abundantly!!!! My prayer for you is that your pocket shall never run dry. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by Mypeople2(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:
Thanks man!
yes, less stress, but jumping of class? no! I want her to go one step at a time. But i needed advise if it's proper to start teaching her things outside her scheme of Work, since she has already knew everything they are currently doing. Will i be pushing her to much? I had discussed with my wife to start teaching her addition and subtraction, and we've already prepared a timetable for that.
Wow that is nice, just try it if she can do it
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by BigDolph(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Abi ooo your poverty mentality grin grin

Lol. I actually thought you were just joking until I saw different people showing gratitude for your kind gesture. Nice one brother you get levels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by pdozie: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:

Almighty God will provide the money to take Good Care of Our Kids
But if you don't mind sir
I can assist with something for her Sch fees
Every term!
Just my part to contribute to her Success in Life
So you can Pm me let Discuss abt that sir!
Iyanu Masele God No go shame Us

James 2:14-26
Faith without Good Deeds Is Dead

14 What good is it, dear brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but don’t show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? 15 Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing, 16 and you say, “Good-bye and have a good day; stay warm and eat well”—but then you don’t give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do?

This is indeed show of faith by Good works. Thank you and may God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by PitexyBaba(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Mamayam:
op, no worry, na initial gragra. She go mellow.

This comment is so funny man!!!���
Don't let her mellow o
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by aikyg(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2021
Please buy her a computer and load a lot of mathematics stuff on the computer. Contact foundations for highly gifted children. You need to take that child to America or Europe. The foundation should assist you relocate you and the child to Europe and America. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2021
Aremu01:

If you have the funds... Get that kid out of naija I beg you
No fund.oo I am just a private secondary school Mathematics
teacher.
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by descarado: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2021
Seriously shocked

Well, 4 yrs from now let us know from proven result if she is indeed a genius by taking the iq test.

Seems we don't know the diff from brilliant and genius.

All parents will always claim their child is the best.
School teachers are the ones qualified in this case to do iq test for your child or even tell you it seems like you have a little genius. Not you.

Or, maybe another new method of sc......

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by xjiggy: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2021
ntrukpum:

let her take steady steps or else she'll burn out. She need to be taught other things like morals and etiquette to make her more rounded. We Nigerians like rushing things. Excessive push and parental pressure in why we're having teenagers who are social misfits and suicidal candidates. Your child is Blessed with knowledge. May GOD give you the wisdom to train her well.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by ntrukpum(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2021
KingDash:
normal thing.. my nephew is just a year old, and he and reason like an adult, probably has something to do with the formula...
Not normal, ur nephew may be a genius
Re: Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! by bigpicture001: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Watch the film "gifted" and see what your child will turn to

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? / Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Man Rocks Gown, Fake Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot With Pregnant Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.