Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) (48781 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Owerri Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court In Abuja: Pics / Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by dignity33: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7jjl_AS-50

Three Dead As Nigerian Soldiers Shoot At Sight In Imo Community

Some agitated soldiers were seen shouting “their father”, “anyone you see, kill".

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKOCT 12, 2021

The Izombe community in the Oguta Local Government Area of Imo State has been deserted following the alleged onslaught of Nigerian soldiers against residents.

In a video seen by SaharaReporters, some agitated soldiers were seen shouting “their father”, “anyone you see, kill".

They were reportedly angered by the actions of some unscrupulous elements who allegedly burnt the vehicle of the soldiers.

Also, three corpses of residents were seen on the ground as one of the soldiers said in pidgin, “no be that Igbo boy be this?”

Residents were also seen carrying their luggage fleeing the community on foot to avoid being victims of the attack.

A voice was heard saying, “This one is still burning, all the houses were burnt. They burnt down everywhere. They have destroyed everything. All the houses were burnt down, nothing remains.”

Another resident said, “Nigeria Army is committing genocide in South Eastern Nigeria ordering kill on sight, after a mob killed a Soldier who shot an innocent man dead.

“These same soldiers will apologise for mistakenly killing an innocent civilian in the Northern Nigeria while fighting Islamic terrorist Boko Harm but in the South-East they will order them to shoot at any one.

“Ethnic cleansing is happening in Nigeria. Many people are missing and more than 100 houses burnt to ashes."

SaharaReporters had earlier reported how villagers of the Izombe community deserted their homes over fears trailing the alleged killing of security personnel and a youth.

According to reports, the personnel on Friday confronted a youth allegedly engaged in oil bunkering in the village and killed him.

The killing reportedly forced the youths to descend on the security personnel and killed them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy481qBwkk0

The situation became tensed when the personnel in their numbers stormed the community for retaliation, causing the burning of the palace of the traditional ruler of the community and other houses close to the Eze’s palace.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/12/three-dead-nigerian-soldiers-shoot-sight-imo-community

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by money121(m): 5:49am On Oct 12, 2021
God help your servant oo

R.i.p to the dead cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Conner44: 6:01am On Oct 12, 2021
Ghen ghen ghen shocked operation golden python smile has started bearing fruits.

Because boys no gree make sojo chop inside their oil bunkering kudi na why coffin makers for imo State go happy this season undecided

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Jakumo(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Conner44:
Ghen ghen ghen shocked operation golden python smile has started bearing fruits.

Because boys no gree make sojo chop inside their oil bunkering kudi na why coffin makers for imo State go happy this season undecided

Clearly, you have not ever experienced the abject terror of being used for target practice by men with guns. Even if you reside outside Nigeria in a safer country, your mockery of those facing random death simply for living where they do portrays you to be a callous, cruel, sadistic, and dark-souled character.

I actually know of people in real life who absolutely relish doing and hearing about evil. They are frightening to be around, as I imagine you would be, Conner44.

285 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Soldiers burning down houses, that's bitterness towards the Igbos.

179 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by vanunu: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Bunkering gone wrong. Many beautiful mansions in Izombe has been burnt down by the wicked and greedy soldiers. This has nothing to do with Ipob.

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Talking get us no where.... Fight back.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Conner44: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2021
Jakumo:

Clearly, you have not ever experienced the abject terror of being used for target practice by men with guns. Even if you reside outside Nigeria in a safer country, your mockery of those facing random death simply for living where they do portrays you to be a callous, cruel, sadistic, and dark-souled character.

I actually know of people in real life who absolutely relish doing and hearing about evil. They are frightening to be around, as I imagine you would be, Conner44.

Clearly You don’t know me and I don’t know you

Let’s keep it that way okay cool before you continue your deranged mumblings

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by axeman2(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2021
This is genocide it shall never be well with those behind this

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by BafanaBafana: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2021
"a man who brings home ant infested wood should should not complain if he is visited by lizards"

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by danot1030: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Funny, when ESN/unknown gunmen killed a soldier the IPOB e-rats will excuse it away when the army comes with a reprisals they call it genocide. Let the community fish out the killer of the soldier then they will live in peace.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 6:30am On Oct 12, 2021
So long, too long

#All hail Biafra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by benuejosh: 6:35am On Oct 12, 2021
FAKE NEWS!
Nigerian soldiers are professionally trained. They can't go about ordering everyone to be killed. IPOB will bring up anything at all to discredit the good works of Nigeria security agencies.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by helinues: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2021
Why taking pictures from the event in Burundi and claim is Nigeria?

Imagine a genocide in Peaceful SE and you think America would not know about it.

Stop spreading fake news

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by unitedigboworld: 6:39am On Oct 12, 2021
benuejosh:
FAKE NEWS!
Nigerian soldiers are professionally trained. They can't go about ordering everyone to be killed. IPOB will bring up anything at all to discredit the good works of Nigeria security agencies.
watch the Video before you start defending them. Don't pray for an injustice, the same your professional soldiers caught on camera killing innocent protesters at Lekki toll gate.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by benuejosh: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2021
unitedigboworld:
watch the Video before you start defending them. Don't pray for an injustice, the same your professional soldiers caught on camera killing innocent protesters at Lekki toll gate.
abegi!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by unitedigboworld: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:

Imagine a genocide in Peaceful SE and you think America would not know about it.

Stop spreading fake news
Point out to one picture that you claim to come from Burundi because even me I have done the research from google image reverse and I fond that all of them are linking to Izombe.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by kindlyheart: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2021
plateau state comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by helinues: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2021
unitedigboworld:
Point out to one picture that you claim to come from Burundi because even me I have done the research from google image reverse and I fond that all of them are linking to Izombe.

If SE as a region is so peaceful, how then can there be a genocide going on without Igbos being aware?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Homeboiy: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2021
I want to know the Genesis of this crisis

I can’t just land for revelation when I never pass Exodus

2 Likes

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by BlowYourMind: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by unitedigboworld: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:

If SE as a region is so peaceful, how then can there be a genocide going on without Igbos being aware?
You said the pictures are Fake but I asked that you substantiate your claim and you start talking about IPOB, was IPOB issue connected with IZOMBE massacre?

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by manunitedbabes: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmmm solider killed an innocent civilian, and jungle justice found same soldier, the next thing is shot anything you see? Wow? This can only be done in Igbo land

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by helinues: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2021
unitedigboworld:
You said the pictures are Fake but I asked that you substantiate your claim and you start talking about IPOB, was IPOB issue connected with IZOMBE massacre?

See me see wahala oo, When Igbos have been the one in charge of security apparatus in SE.

No soldiers would have the guts to do such cos they are aware of what Igbos can do most especially when they vex

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by unitedigboworld: 7:01am On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:

See me see wahala oo, When Igbos have been the one in charge of security apparatus in SE.

No soldiers would have the guts to do such cos they are aware of what Igbos can do most especially when they vex
Sorry for you because people like you are the reason Nigeria are in mess , who will see the truth and called it a lie but will call a lie a truth. let your life remain the same. Time for Karma will come

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by SmartPolician: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2021
danot1030:
Funny, when ESN/unknown gunmen killed a soldier the IPOB e-rats will excuse it away when the army comes with a reprisals they call it genocide. Let the community fish out the killer of the soldier then they will live in peace.

This has nothing to do with IPOB/ESN.

Why do we have so many dumb people in this country? undecided

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by OG1BABY(f): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2021
God help us
Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by helinues: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2021
unitedigboworld:
Sorry for you because people like you are the reason Nigeria are in mess , who will see the truth and called it a lie but will call a lie a truth. let your life remain the same. Time for Karma will come

Emotional ranting

grin cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by Oksman(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:

Stop spreading fake news

Stupidity has categories, I think yours is ***** on the scale.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) by dignity33: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2021
helinues:

Emotional ranting

grin cheesy
He is emotional ranting while yours is BMO ranting. You have sold your own emotion to incompetent tyrant .

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Pastor Tunde Bakare In Aso Rock (pictures) / Iyabo Obasanjo Walking With Daugther Of Fmr American President,jimmy Carter.pics / We Won’t Accept Poll Results By Buhari's ‘Daughter’ – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.