Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom (11121 Views)

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by id4sho(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
sad
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Biggcake: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
He's with his cousins...

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Geemax(f): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Eyyaaaa fine man

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Well!
That is what happens when people give terrorists an inch they take a mile

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Elsueno: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
Even the devil keeps his part of the deal, u just have to understand d contract very well.

But u see bandits & terrorists, they are Just fuvckers who understand bombs & bullets dropped on them. Any amnesty or payment of ransom will always fail. One is greedy for money while the other is thirsty for blood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Topgranite4all: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
HI

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by BDServices(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
You should be afraid of a man without education but lived with AK47. God bless Nigeria.

Hello, I am a full-stack web developer. I develop all types of websites including complex custom websites for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I have a great team to help you. Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile and website.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Kingpele(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sorry ooo
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Lugianostar(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
They are his people and will be treated fairly.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Included in the National Budget could include Ransom payment for Bandit embarassed

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Sammerboi: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
I can’t imagine what these northern folks will be saying about insecurity in their region if it’s a southerner or Christian who’s in charge of this country. Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Validated: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Olay he is now Emir of Bandits Emirates

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
How am i so glad about this news?

but honestly speaking, the north sow AIR, they are reaping WIND.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Wokenaija: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Make dem hold am small grin , all of them like terrorism codedly.
Where all those gworo chewing dirt bags wey dey support this incompetent government on this site?! tongue bunch of losers. My signature go make them convulse now.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by moneyissweet(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
So una wan make we shook mouth for family matter??

No way

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by adioolayi(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
temitope27:
only you is finished

I hope you don't understand the very hard way. Continue

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by JONSYN7154: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
I like as this thing dey happun to themselves.

Shey, dem tok say Jonathan government na weakling. See as dem dey kidnap their emir like fawl.

Chei!!!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Their headache.
What happens in the north, stays in the north.
Bandits self know say money dey!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Maski87: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
The money is there why not just pay them and get the man out

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maybe the man preached against them
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by mauchiz: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigeria army should go and fight, they should use intelligence, bring back network, use app to locate them, then throw teargas, they should contact the west.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by CocoaOla: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Your army are still busy killing innocent people in south West

They don't have time to look at dubai terrorist list

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Centcanada: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
If Emir is kidnap how does it affect Nigerians? When they were using that kidnapping jamboree of a thing to do politics, dont they rethink that a day will come and it will backfire them? North my foot!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Dankoto: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wish him safe rescue back
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by laiza(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
There is high possibility that Emir is dead because it doesn't make any sense for fulani bandits to kidnap sarkin fulani unless they need money which has been made available to them "successfully" so unless he is leading them in prayers or he has relocated his palace to bandits territory then he is dead!!!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Ykc2(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
The funny about bandits is the people living in those areas knew their names and everything and yet is hard to arrest of kill them?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Theunbothered: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Imagine a whole Emir kidnapped and that area has not been turned upside down to find him.
No problem, let him enjoy his time with his brothers.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by oneclickng: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
temitope27:
only you is finished
Mumu!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Theunbothered: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
adioolayi:
In those days.. traditional rulers were gods...the attributes of a royal father cannot be over emphasized.....You dare not stand on there way metres away without paying significance homage by bowing ..not to talk of what you do when you enter their palace to visit them.

Nigeria of today, bandits legitimately enter the palace of a royal father and kidnapped him ...and the society gathered money to pay ransom to free the royal father...yet, the bandits did not release him..

If this can happen to a king...who are the common citizens

What other terrible occurrence can depicts the despicable state of our security in Nigeria other than this

Nigeria is finished.

The major general at Aso Rock will save them, he's just Baba go slow after all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Set To Sign Continental Free Trade Agreement.. / We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP / Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.