Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) (10295 Views)

Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had / MEN!! Never Let A Woman MANIPULATE You With S£X!! She Will DESTROY YOU! (Photos) / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Not relevant. I'm looking at things objectively. If there were a 50% chance the man can also get pregnant, your point would be valid
I really hate wasting my time on biittches, like it really disgusts me!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by FreeIgboho: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

I do not subscribe to sex being the only thing that'd suffice for a woman to bring into the relationship, however, I must say you're right on the point about the pregnancy and childrearing thing.
Women clean
Women cook
Women have sex
The get pregnant, it distorts their bodies, some lose their teeth, some lose their hair, some have scars, some lose their shapes, some lactate from their armpits, some lose their shapes, some vaginas change colour blue/green, some have tears, some lose their skin colour etc. Different things happen to women during pregnancy, childbirth etc, some even lose their lives. Some lose their minds, some become traumatised
Women take care of the home.
Women support emotionally, mentally, physically and sometimes financially.
The effects of menstruation can never be exhausted.
Some women run the homes well and also work!
It's not easy being a woman, she's supposed to love herself, love her man, love her children, pray, do so many things to make a home run smoothly.
One of the most difficult things you can be in life is to be a woman.
As much as there are ladies who misbehave, there are many women out there running homes and working.

I will not support that sex should be enough for a woman to bring into the relationship neither should money be all a man has got to contribute as well.
Thank you for your input on pregnancy and childrearing though, some men think it's easy but it isn't easy in any way and it's underappreciated.

What I mean is, EVEN IF sex is all she brings, that's still a lot considering the potential consequences to her life and freedom. There is nothing a man can bring that'd begin to equal that
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by FreeIgboho: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I really hate wasting my time on biittches, like it really disgusts me!

Ok, but what has that to do with our intellectual discussion?
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
You can't finish what you are starting.

Running away from women is you running away from yourself cos they are part of your completeness.

Watch men who failed with women, they failed completely cos managing a woman "well" accounts for your success as a man.

Stop misinforming your audience cos no one size can fit all.
What's this one typing

Nonsense as usual!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by solidmyk(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
When she does, you can then be sure that she's nothing but a fvvck toy.
grin she's always been
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by stanley000: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2021
odinson1:

Thought you might want to see some foolish men in action
reason I stopped visiting instagram. Some men make me cry as a man
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by stanley000: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Manipulation can come in any form, there are men who are also highly manipulative of women! I don't know where some of these men meet the women they say only have sex to offer. Look there are dunce men and women everywhere who have nothing to offer other than sex that's why you see a man who can't cater for his family and leaves the bulk if not all the responsibilities for the woman to shoulder.
Gender wars have never made any gender completely right, rather they've made each gender to hate/loathe the other.
A man or woman who was raised with love will most likely know how to properly love others.
Some 'Men use men, women use women, men use women and women use men.'
A bad man/woman who knows nothing about loving and respecting people when he/she is young will grow old and probably remain same.
I grew up having a loving, respectful, wonderful father who saw nothing in providing, cooking (he even pounded yam), cleaning, teaching, learning and more, he wasn't perfect but he was amazing, do you think with the type of father I had I'd want to settle for less? My mother also did a great job.
Look, there are men who have nothing at all to offer! People should stop making excuses for their gender and pushing the blame on the other gender and just work on themselves.
There are women who bring more than enough to the table, position yourself well and you'll find them.
https://www.nairaland.com/6553596/what-worst-experience-youve-ever/7#101724096
Men shared their experiences with the room mates/friends while in school, maybe it'll help you see that some men are nothing but TERRIBLE also!
lies. There's no man without nothing to offer. Every man was trained with the prospect that they be able to take of not just their own family but their parents as well. Even when the plan doesn't work that way theres still a solution to settle on instead of being the precipitate.
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2021
stanley000:
lies. There's no man without nothing to offer. Every man was trained with the prospect that they be able to take of not just their own family but their parents as well. Even when the plan doesn't work that way theres still a solution to settle on instead of being the precipitate.
Seriously? This is the issue I have with people like you, you believe you know it all and are always right. Do you know every man? No! Why do you think there are deadbeat dads? Why do some people complain about their dads being useless and preferring their mums. I had a great dad, no doubt but I'm aware of people who detest their dads, I have friends who never speak well of their dads. I even have two who have never made mention of their dads, look I will never say every female is good or bad because everyone can't be good neither can everyone be bad. There are comments and threads here that discredit some dads just like the way THEGIDREDPILLER has got threads and comments discrediting his mum.
Don't tell me all men have things to offer, stop generalising, stop defending men completely, don't even be bias here. I am not and will never be partial to say every woman is good.

Also, some men and women should stop thinking money and sex are enough to bring to the table.
Is he or she/ are you;
mentally stable?
Emotionally stable
kind and respectful?
Helpful with chores?
Peaceful?
mature?
narcissistic?
overly jealous?
A cheat or a faithful one?
honest or dishonest?
Do you nag a lot?
Loving?
Egoistic, etc?
Many people have to answer honestly, it all begins with self!
Money, material things and sex aren't enough, as much as they are important, the above are way more important, that's why you see some people truly in love and having peaceful homes even though they are not so financially buoyant.
The things listed above are so underrated by many people.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by dhiqson(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2021
grin
National treasure
Keep hitting them back to back
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Who released Op from his ban
You must be in love with him
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Absolutely Correct
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Absolutely Correct
Thats right!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Jman06:
What's this one typing
Nonsense as usual!
As usual

1 Like

Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2021
solidmyk:
grin she's always been
Good
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2021
stanley000:
God bless you
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2021
dhiqson:
grin National treasure Keep hitting them back to back
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You must be in love with him
grin
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Ogbotobo77(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Victerica:

That means, men should learn to control their sex urge like women do theirs...

Sex should be for fun and not for manipulation.
"Sex should be for fun and not for manipulation" is a good theory on paper...the reality is that women rarely treat sex as an equal value exchange where she likes a man,a man likes her,they have consensual sex...nah ..women treat sex like a value loaded exchange where they stringe u along for ur time, resource,attention and commitment
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Justbehave(m): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Men don't manipulate women with money for s€x, women give away their body because there are seeing money in it for them! Be educated!

Why do you think women go into prostiitutionn Are their customers manipulating them then? Think! Stop being ignorant!

Men only give women what women are asking for, there is no manipulations here pls!
You finish work here my G.
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Ogbotobo77(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Women don't do this, women don't do that, I am certain many men here on Nairaland were mostly raised by women who provided and sacrificed more than men.
Some of them are still being supported by their sisters, mothers etc.
The fact that some of you are products of bad mothers or dated ladies who used you doesn't mean others went through what you went through. In fact, the ego of some men here won't let them admit their gfs, wives, sugar mummies etc fend for them.
Let each man speak in an honest manner for himself.
When girls can't attack a logic with logic they resort to shaming tactics...the op made a logical point,though laden with emotions..that doesn't negate the fact...you on the other hand,instead of attacking his logic with a factual rebuttal u had to resort to the usual shaming tactics women use ..[/i]who hurt you? Ur mother didn't raise u right etc[i]
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Ogbotobo77(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Victerica:

Which ratio, are you talking about?

Did you do the study, yourself?

Men and women manipulate each other.

Human beings, should stop all these manipulations of each other.

There are better ways of solving our problems.
It's plain logic boss...take an average man and I guarantee u he's under the thumb of a woman..why?..cos he lacks an abundance mindset and he's invincible to most women...but take an avg broad..hundreds of guys are in her DM simping...of cos she'll take advantage of such situation...there aren't many guys that know how to manipulate women..but I guarantee there are lots of girls that can manipulate men
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Justbehave:
You finish work here my G.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

When girls can't attack a logic with logic they resort to shaming tactics...the op made a logical point,though laden with emotions..that doesn't negate the fact...you on the other hand,instead of attacking his logic with a factual rebuttal u had to resort to the usual shaming tactics women use ..[/i]who hurt you? Ur mother didn't raise u right etc[i]
I wasn't expecting anything resourceful thing from a vagiinaa person in the first place though undecided
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

It's plain logic boss...take an average man and I guarantee u he's under the thumb of a woman..why?..cos he lacks an abundance mindset and he's invincible to most women...but take an avg broad..hundreds of guys are in her DM simping...of cos she'll take advantage of such situation...there aren't many guys that know how to manipulate women..but I guarantee there are lots of girls that can manipulate men
That person you quoted is a female in disguise, am sure.
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Mandela27: 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Women are more of opportunists than they are caring and loving, they are more demonic than they are angelic and this trait is in everyone of them.

WOMEN NEVER LOVE YOU, THEY ONLY CONSIDER YOU!! It is always about business with them, while you are busy going head over heels, she is just there contemplating if you are the highest bidder at the moment, the highest bidder gets the pvvssy, do you get my point MEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!

Never let your urge for s€x make her turn you into a puppet, control that shiit, you can get it anywhere else, place yourself above her, you can't afford to downgrade yourself in your relationship, have standards pls!!

That is the only thing women have to offer you so when you act like she's really not bringing anything to the table, she will get confused and then it all turns to a game of satisfying you with every little thing she has to give!

Learn to different the wh0res from wife materials!

Anticipate 1st Of November!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Guy wetin dey happen on November 1st?

Ubunja will be proud of u bro grin
I've been watching u here for a long time,preach on brodaman.the gospel is spreading.lol,pls ansa my question
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by Ogbotobo77(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I wasn't expecting anything resourceful thing from a vagiinaa person in the first place though undecided
It's the reason why I try not to argue with a woman cos it's all emotions..
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

If you knew me you wouldn't think or write this way. I am not a partial person and that's the truth. He and some other guys here create degrading threads about women but your also blinded to that, you choose to ignore that.
He wrote with emotions you say but did you remember to correct him and say generalisation is a wrong thing? Don't even pull that card on me to try to make me feel guilty.
I didn't insult him neither did I shame him.
Maybe you should learn to read, ponder on statements so you can understand people better rather than misconstrue words and actions.
This thread is full of hate, did you address that? No! You're a guy and you probably think this is good.
Women aren't all the same neither are men and that's the truth!

PS: I HAVE NEVER SHAMED HIM NOR ANY MAN HERE, HE HAS CREATED SEVERAL THREADS ABOUT HIS MUM, DOES THAT MAKE ALL MUMS THE SAME?
I DISLIKE GENERALISATION AND THAT'S WHAT I WROTE AGAINST BUT YOU NO SEE THAT ONE,NA SOMETHING WEY NO DEY THERE YOU SEE.
HE HIMSELF ADMITTED IN A COMMENT HERE THAT HE IS HURT, IF HE IS THEN THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS SEE A THERAPIST, BEING HURT DOESNT SUFFICE TO HATING OTHERS. I TOLD HIM TO SEE A THERAPIST IN THE PAST, THAT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
Do you even know how many people have been hurt? Do you know the abuse I suffered from some men as a child? I have a thread on that bro, I have my own past experiences but I'd never hate men because of what some have done or tried to do to me, I have responsible and protective men in my life and they show men aren't the same. I dislike gender war, it's pretty sick!
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mandela27:
Guy wetin dey happen on November 1st?

Ubunja will be proud of u bro grin
I've been watching u here for a long time,preach on brodaman.the gospel is spreading.lol,pls ansa my question
I'm dropping something, still writing and editing though, dedicated to our young boys. Just anticipate with me, i promise it will be worth it.
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ogbotobo77:

It's the reason why I try not to argue with a woman cos it's all emotions..
You see nothing wrong in his words but you see everything wrong in mine.
SMH
Re: MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Some females like typing unnecessary long notes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Girls / Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest? / Young Lady Completely Exposes Her Breasts In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.