Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria (45427 Views)

NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread / Nysc 2021 Batch C / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oga Op, Oyo pays #15000 to corpers serving in government institution
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by greatme2good(f): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
BornorBang:
Have you been wondering the states in Nigeria that pay NYSC Corpers the highest state allowance? This article published by unveils the 10 top paying states for NYSC allowance you should consider while selecting states for your NYSC posting.

Let's dive in!

1. Lagos State :
Topping the list of states that pay corpers state allowance is Lagos State, the commercial capital of Nigeria.

Regarding security, Lagos is one of the safest places for corps members in Nigeria.

For most corps members, Lagos state is the best state for NYSC in Nigeria, mostly because of the several multinational companies in Lagos.

Sadly, it is too competitive, and getting posted to Lagos is more luck than choice.

But one thing is sure, NYSC Lagos State allowance will reach you.

The Lagos state government pays corps members in ministries the sum of N10,000/Month while Corp Members in Local Government Offices are paid N5,000 monthly.

2. Akwa Ibom State :
This is one state in Nigeria that is a major destination for corps members. If you serve in Akwa Ibom, you will understand why and definitely fall in love with the state.

For a while, the state has been paying an additional Akwa Ibom State NYSC stipend to corps members on the day they’re to pass out from the camp.

According to the government, it’s to help them get to their various PPAs before their service year officially begins.

Akwa Ibom is as safe as a safe house.

Also, feeding is cheap in all parts of Akwa Ibom.

Transportation cost is also affordable, housing cost is reasonable, and the lifestyle is great.

If you’re asking yourself, “How much does Akwa Ibom pay corpers?” your answer is here.

The state government allowance for corpers in Akwa Ibom is ₦5,000 monthly flat rate. However, some professional courses receive higher Akwa Ibom State NYSC allowance than others. There are also various companies that pay corpers in Akwa Ibom State, and trust me, they pay them well.

3. Anambra State :
Another state on this list of states that pay youth corpers is Anambra state.

The Anambra government pays corps members ₦9,000, which is higher than all states except Lagos state.

Yes, you read that right.

In the state, food is cheap, accommodation is reasonable, and transportation is affordable.

You won’t have to look for the best PPA in Anambra State because the state offers lots of great PPA opportunities.

Some persons however argue that this payment (N9000) is a one-time payment paid once.

How much does Anambra State pay nurse corpers?

Anambra State pays nurses corpers the sum of N22,000 monthly.

4. Kano State :
Kano is a major commercial hub and one of the few northern states that pay NYSC allowance.

The state is on our list of states that pay youth corpers in Nigeria and has been consistent for some time.

At a time, Kano state was amongst the most populous states in Nigeria, although the Boko Haram crisis might have contributed to the state losing some population.

Corps Members dislike serving in the north because of the fragile security in the region.

However, Kano is an exception.

Kano state is a state you will enjoy living in if you find yourself there.

Things are cheap in the city, making it an ideal state for all corpers as they can save a significant part of their allowance.

The Kano state government pays corps members ₦5,000 monthly, making it the best northern state for NYSC.

5. Taraba State :
This state is another state in the north that pays corpers NYSC state allawi.

They pay corps members working in public establishments six thousand Naira (₦6,000) monthly. Besides public organizations, there are other offices that pay corpers in Taraba state.

This was implemented in December 2018, and to date, the state government is still paying.

So if you’re wondering whether Taraba State is good for NYSC, you’ve got your answer.

6. Niger State :
Undoubtedly, this is the most “secure” state in the north and pays corpers state allowance.

Generally, feeding and housing are cheap in the entire north, and Niger state isn’t an exception.

Besides that, there are various business opportunities you can start while in the north.

The state has a steady power supply, which can be attributed to the Kainji dam’s presence.

The Niger state nysc allowance for corps members is N6000 per month.

If you’re looking for where to serve and pass out without drama, head to Niger state.

7. Rivers State :
This is among the best states in Nigeria for NYSC.

People who served in Rivers can testify that Rivers State is worth mentioning on this list of states that pay corpers state allowance.

The state pays a Rivers State NYSC allowance of N15,000 to Corps members posted in the state.

If you serve in the State Capital, Port Harcourt, you might end up serving in a big oil company and earn more.

8. Osun State :
This list of Nigeria states’ NYSC allowance will not be complete if Osun State is not mentioned.

Osun is one of the southwest states that pay corpers and has maintained the status over the years.

The state is calm and peaceful, has good electricity, and can turn your dream into reality.

Osun State NYSC allowance is N5,000.

9. Jigawa State :

Jigawa state government pays its corps members ₦5,000 monthly flat rate.

However, those in hospitals receive N16000 and medicine, and veterinary medicine corpers earn about N26,000.

The state is one of the northern states people love to go for NYSC.

10. Ebonyi State :

Ebonyi state is a state in the southeastern part of Nigeria.

As of 2018/2019, Ebonyi state was paying corpers N10,000 monthly for their monthly Ebonyi NYSC State allowance.

However, there is a strong rumor that the payment stopped after the 2019 general election as the corpers that came after weren’t paid.

With the ongoing transformation in the state, many are looking for companies in Ebonyi State that pay corpers.

We will update you if there is any development with the payment of the Ebonyi State NYSC allowance.

How much does Ebonyi State pay nurse NYSC corpers?

Ebonyi State pays NYSC nurses in the state hospitals N10,000 only monthly.

SOURCE : Siggy

Please remove Rivers State from the list. They don't pay anything and there's no oil company job anywhere sad
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Heartdanny(f): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
PH don't pay anything
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
warlordd:

Which state are u from and which town did u serve in Anambra?
I'm from Ondo. I live in Lagos. I served in Njikoka LG, Enugu Ukwu to be precise.

Looks like you're from Anambra.
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Gandollar(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
As it is now, can we advise youth corps members to serve in any South Eastern States undecided

Fahd.iga gand.ollar ? ?
Dem go even gree?
Your ladies are crazy about hairy chested guys.
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by DavidKajo94(m): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
I served in Niger state; Suleja. They don't pay, stop deceiving people
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Yusy0041: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Chaiiii undecided. Some of your informations here are absolutely wrong. I camped in Niger state nd the government there doesnt pay any state allowee.
Kano state also has stoped paying state alowee.
Please make sure you make genuine confirmation before posting.
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by ThatFairGuy: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yes, ironically grin
Wetin Dem wan use hairy chested and yam legged People do cheesy

If that so, you wouldn't have run from them and marry Yoruba man undecided

Gandollar:
Dem go even gree?
Your ladies are crazy about hairy chested guys.

Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by temitopsy03(f): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
77up:
I was expecting that stingy state in your compilation op, I for just report your thread cheesy . The governor himself even came to our camp to promise 5k ,we all happy , 1kobo we no get that year undecided
which state be that my brother?
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by 77up(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
temitopsy03:
which state be that my brother?
Nasarawa State angry
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by earnest57(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Akwa-ibom state not consistent with the payment, There are corp members due for POP by next week 21/10/21, No Kobo have been paid to them by the State Government while Few others were paid just for 6months, 3 months and 2 months respectively. If you are planning to serve in Akwa ibom state bcs of the payment... Have a rethink
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Seedawf: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oyo state is the highest paying states.. Presently Oyo state is paying 15k
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by deedondavi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
77up:
Nasarawa State angry

They pay 5k, currently serving in Nasarawa
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by DukeJenrus: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is a lie I served in Rivers State 2015/2016 they're not paying any state allowance
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Sandydayziz(f): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sunnybabe:

OP .... Truly the state pays 8500 naira if posted to public schools but nothing is cheap in Anambra, and most corpers there are posted to private school which pay less...

Serving in Anambra is one of the worst things that has happened to me.... I can't wait to leave here by December
Hi pls I av a question. How exactly were you paid? Cause oct is making it 6 months for me now Nd I still don’t understand how that payment comes Nd I haven’t received anything yet. Pls explain how the payment is done thanks.
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by DrinkWater10: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Seedawf:
Oyo state is the highest paying states.. Presently Oyo state is paying 15k
To all corprs or only those serving in government institutions?
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by 77up(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
deedondavi:

They pay 5k, currently serving in Nasarawa
Good to hear that but Tanko Almakura abi wetting be that formal governor's name sef no try, I kept imagine alert months after pop grin because they promised to pay it all after service.
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by princeadeku(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
You can't find Kogi in this category but it will be the first in stashing bailout fund in interest account while workers are paid 30%
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Cmanforall: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
BornorBang:
Have you been wondering the states in Nigeria that pay NYSC Corpers the highest state allowance? This article published by unveils the 10 top paying states for NYSC allowance you should consider while selecting states for your NYSC posting.

Let's dive in!

1. Lagos State :
Topping the list of states that pay corpers state allowance is Lagos State, the commercial capital of Nigeria.

Regarding security, Lagos is one of the safest places for corps members in Nigeria.

For most corps members, Lagos state is the best state for NYSC in Nigeria, mostly because of the several multinational companies in Lagos.

Sadly, it is too competitive, and getting posted to Lagos is more luck than choice.

But one thing is sure, NYSC Lagos State allowance will reach you.

The Lagos state government pays corps members in ministries the sum of N10,000/Month while Corp Members in Local Government Offices are paid N5,000 monthly.

2. Akwa Ibom State :
This is one state in Nigeria that is a major destination for corps members. If you serve in Akwa Ibom, you will understand why and definitely fall in love with the state.

For a while, the state has been paying an additional Akwa Ibom State NYSC stipend to corps members on the day they’re to pass out from the camp.

According to the government, it’s to help them get to their various PPAs before their service year officially begins.

Akwa Ibom is as safe as a safe house.

Also, feeding is cheap in all parts of Akwa Ibom.

Transportation cost is also affordable, housing cost is reasonable, and the lifestyle is great.

If you’re asking yourself, “How much does Akwa Ibom pay corpers?” your answer is here.

The state government allowance for corpers in Akwa Ibom is ₦5,000 monthly flat rate. However, some professional courses receive higher Akwa Ibom State NYSC allowance than others. There are also various companies that pay corpers in Akwa Ibom State, and trust me, they pay them well.

3. Anambra State :
Another state on this list of states that pay youth corpers is Anambra state.

The Anambra government pays corps members ₦9,000, which is higher than all states except Lagos state.

Yes, you read that right.

In the state, food is cheap, accommodation is reasonable, and transportation is affordable.

You won’t have to look for the best PPA in Anambra State because the state offers lots of great PPA opportunities.

Some persons however argue that this payment (N9000) is a one-time payment paid once.

How much does Anambra State pay nurse corpers?

Anambra State pays nurses corpers the sum of N22,000 monthly.

4. Kano State :
Kano is a major commercial hub and one of the few northern states that pay NYSC allowance.

The state is on our list of states that pay youth corpers in Nigeria and has been consistent for some time.

At a time, Kano state was amongst the most populous states in Nigeria, although the Boko Haram crisis might have contributed to the state losing some population.

Corps Members dislike serving in the north because of the fragile security in the region.

However, Kano is an exception.

Kano state is a state you will enjoy living in if you find yourself there.

Things are cheap in the city, making it an ideal state for all corpers as they can save a significant part of their allowance.

The Kano state government pays corps members ₦5,000 monthly, making it the best northern state for NYSC.

5. Taraba State :
This state is another state in the north that pays corpers NYSC state allawi.

They pay corps members working in public establishments six thousand Naira (₦6,000) monthly. Besides public organizations, there are other offices that pay corpers in Taraba state.

This was implemented in December 2018, and to date, the state government is still paying.

So if you’re wondering whether Taraba State is good for NYSC, you’ve got your answer.

6. Niger State :
Undoubtedly, this is the most “secure” state in the north and pays corpers state allowance.

Generally, feeding and housing are cheap in the entire north, and Niger state isn’t an exception.

Besides that, there are various business opportunities you can start while in the north.

The state has a steady power supply, which can be attributed to the Kainji dam’s presence.

The Niger state nysc allowance for corps members is N6000 per month.

If you’re looking for where to serve and pass out without drama, head to Niger state.

7. Rivers State :
This is among the best states in Nigeria for NYSC.

People who served in Rivers can testify that Rivers State is worth mentioning on this list of states that pay corpers state allowance.

The state pays a Rivers State NYSC allowance of N15,000 to Corps members posted in the state.

If you serve in the State Capital, Port Harcourt, you might end up serving in a big oil company and earn more.

8. Osun State :
This list of Nigeria states’ NYSC allowance will not be complete if Osun State is not mentioned.

Osun is one of the southwest states that pay corpers and has maintained the status over the years.

The state is calm and peaceful, has good electricity, and can turn your dream into reality.

Osun State NYSC allowance is N5,000.

9. Jigawa State :

Jigawa state government pays its corps members ₦5,000 monthly flat rate.

However, those in hospitals receive N16000 and medicine, and veterinary medicine corpers earn about N26,000.

The state is one of the northern states people love to go for NYSC.

10. Ebonyi State :

Ebonyi state is a state in the southeastern part of Nigeria.

As of 2018/2019, Ebonyi state was paying corpers N10,000 monthly for their monthly Ebonyi NYSC State allowance.

However, there is a strong rumor that the payment stopped after the 2019 general election as the corpers that came after weren’t paid.

With the ongoing transformation in the state, many are looking for companies in Ebonyi State that pay corpers.

We will update you if there is any development with the payment of the Ebonyi State NYSC allowance.

How much does Ebonyi State pay nurse NYSC corpers?

Ebonyi State pays NYSC nurses in the state hospitals N10,000 only monthly.

SOURCE : Siggy

Borno should top the list, if NYSC still holds there
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by kandydude1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kano stopped paying since early 2019.
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by focus2727(m): 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
RichardRexs:
Someone told me PH does not pay anything to Corp members.

yes not a dine .

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by TruthUntold: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
sad

Everyone should take note

This is an OLD LIST

Very different from reality in 2021

Confirm, the untold truth is that Kano stopped paying after lockdown saga last year.
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Sunnybabe(m): 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sandydayziz:

Hi pls I av a question. How exactly were you paid? Cause oct is making it 6 months for me now Nd I still don’t understand how that payment comes Nd I haven’t received anything yet. Pls explain how the payment is done thanks.
I was posted to private school so I don't enjoy that mouthwatering state alawee... But my guys that was posted to public school was paid at the end of the first 6months... Did u do documentation in the school u were posted too?
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by warlordd(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
safesurfer:
I'm from Ondo. I live in Lagos. I served in Njikoka LG, Enugu Ukwu to be precise.

Looks like you're from Anambra.

Yes, I'm from Anambra. I'm from Agulu in Anaocha LG

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by adeoba2008(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oyo is paying 15k
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by dipsy588(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wow....so Niger state can afford 6k monthly now but when I served in Niger in 2012 it was 2k and bank go comot charges sharp sharp I redeploy before dem use 1800 naira kill me.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by alexisanzini: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
We need a platform where outgoing corps members can sell their household items to other corps members within their LGA or State of deployment.

Items like bed, cooking utensils and other household wears can be sold.

Guess what guys? �

We have a platform now! ���

✅ Visit https://kopaconnect.com/adverts/
➡️Click on "post ad"
➡️ Fill the name, description, price and location of items you want to sell.
➡️ Click "Submit"
It is completely free and easy to use. �

Message us https:///message/GFVDE4KRP7KLO1 for any enquiry or directives.
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Gandollar(f): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Yes, ironically grin
Wetin Dem wan use hairy chested and yam legged People do cheesy

If that so, you wouldn't have run from them and marry Yoruba man undecided

Those legs..

Elesetinrin!
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by Solohmony: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
armstrongadeola:
Anambra is paying 5k .same as Oyo .served in both states ..asked me how
Oyo state pays 15k per month making them to be highest paid state for Nysc
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by R0LL0N(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
silverx:
osun state do pay 5k monthly allowance to corp members serving in that state, atleast I am a living witness because I served there last year and I can tell you categorically that I received 55k for eleven months because I served at fakunle grammer school there at olounda local government osogbo.
Ha. What happened to all previous debt owed by Aregbe. I guess the new Administrator continue with the payment. Nice one. Am glad the payment continues
Re: NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria by R0LL0N(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
BrightDeGea:
LMAO, Everything about Osun state on that list is pure Truth, I'm currently serving in the state (Batch A 2021), I'm in my NYSC room as i type this, Osun state government pays monthly allawee of 5k, i have friends that served here before that was why i came here, the state is also peaceful and electricity here is bloody good, so bro your info is false and misleading.
I am so happy electricity has improved. I pray it is also improving in ila orangun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.