Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? (42847 Views)

Revive Your male organ To Last Long In Bed permanently / Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Bmaster(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jesterinjay:
U get mind call God ur witness
me sef i follow dey wonder ooo
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

Have you been disappointed Cumming fast? Like you just shook like 10times and your thing dropped/weak? And fails to stand for more than 30mins? And d babe just lay down like Nothing ever happened? Haba

After the 30mins, shey you still no dey last long?
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by PENNYSWAP: 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
take purge medicine to remove yamayama from your system

Take bitter leave water twice a week

You must be addicted to water melon like mad

Take at least 3cloves garlic daily

Add cashew nuts

You will just be having unnecessary errection all the time and mad urge

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
timsucess:

Am in
chat me up on gaspelsteve@gmail.com
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Imustnottalk: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I no dey even pass 40 sec.
your girlfriend must be cheating on you, bro check very well you will notice the simple fact even doctor will tell you it's not normal
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by kingsoul34(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Where una de see strength do 15min abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Abimbola29(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
The topic is straight forward,that's it.. I have been thinking maybe because I seldomly have sex, or maybe because it's been long I had sex(4years ago) before recent times because then I was in schools..But just finished now.
I think I need to perform better like last longer than 15mins for first round and more for the rest! Worst is, a lady even said I was not good in bed.. The last time, which sounds so annoying.. I want to last longer and stronger now...what are the natural things I could take for more strength and to last longer than finishing fast.

Thanks
Like seriously,my wife tells me shaaa na food? But guy you last less than 15 min how does that even happen
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Godada(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Semaj77:

Till it forms what ?

Typo.....foams
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by shedy03(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
The second to last time I had sex before today, I went to our state capital Yenagoa, and visited a brothel.
I did not take any drug or any whatever, God be my witness.
The lady was like same age with me.
Around 24 years too.
After the sex, of which it was 500 Naira we agreed on, she went and tore out another condom and said that we should go another round, and saying this one is free.

God be my witness on this.
This one dey commit sin dey call God, what's wrong with you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Imustnottalk:
your girlfriend must be cheating on you, bro check very well you will notice the simple fact even doctor will tell it's not normal

Na me give her go-ahead sef, since I never wifed her.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by TemmyT002(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Date virgins, marry virgins, una no go hear word.
Non virgins who have had sex with numerous guys will always complain that your big is too small or you are not doing it well.
She will always compare.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by gucci20(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Try consult me privately
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
The topic is straight forward,that's it.. I have been thinking maybe because I seldomly have sex, or maybe because it's been long I had sex(4years ago) before recent times because then I was in schools..But just finished now.
I think I need to perform better like last longer than 15mins for first round and more for the rest! Worst is, a lady even said I was not good in bed.. The last time, which sounds so annoying.. I want to last longer and stronger now...what are the natural things I could take for more strength and to last longer than finishing fast.

Thanks
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by egunna(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

But when you have to perform, you need to...How can you even get a potential partner when you can't even last 30mins hot sex.

I haven't even made a girl cum before not even close chai
are u joking or what?who has d time to have sex for 30 minutes?
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by yahmohy27: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:

Sex is not a sin when it's adults that discuss it, and it's mutually agreed by two adults, before it is carried out.
It's not a sin.
Oh God
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
crafteck:

No one would tell u the truth.
1 make money, your time wont matter on the p.
2 control your excitement, if you are about to vomit, try to remember your nepa bill, house rent and if those don't work, pull out and reset.
3 use cd, it dulls the sensation a little
4 if you can go 10 mins, you can go an hour, learn to go at your own pace, all d harder, harder no favour you.
5 avoid deeper life girls, stroke is real.

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by gucci20(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Try consult me privately
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by dboY1123(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
abbey621:
Nigerian youths na sex sex all the time, imagine one saying they need to last 15 minutes or 30 minutes to satisfy a woman.....MUMU! For those of us married, you learn that 5 to 10 minutes is average and on a very good/badt day you can go 20-30 minutes, anything more is just recklessness, sure yo ucan get the occassional devil in you and go for an hour but most women stop enjoying it after 20 minutes. What young men need to learn is the art of pre-intimacy, when you pre-intimacy for 30 minutes to even an hour, the sex does not need to last like the Boston Marathon, you have already taken her close to cloud9, peneration is just the icing on the cake.

No matter how much you knack a woman, left, right, center, up and down, you can't measure up to another guy that is willing to lick and touch the right spots, say the right words and then go for the wonderful finish......Ji ma sun!

Uhmmm
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by phenylalanine(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
The second to last time I had sex before today, I went to our state capital Yenagoa, and visited a brothel.
Around 24 years too.
After the sex, of which it was 500 Naira we agreed on, she went and tore out another condom and said that we should go another round, and saying this one is free.

And u are proud, I hope u will not come here to ask how to cure ........

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
silibaba:

Rub dangote cement mix with little water on your prick once edon stiff. Make I see how you no go last 5X stronger grin

You can't make heaven with this kind of savage advice grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by lordsterlin(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks

Something tells me you were active sexually in school but with persons of same gender and that you're the receiving type. Now what you seek is to do away with that and to try to mingle with the opposite gender so you can marry. Well my advice is, consider taking the items in the image below

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by egunna(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

But when you have to perform, you need to...How can you even get a potential partner when you can't even last 30mins hot sex.

ur problem is not lasting is knowing how to do it.doesnt take much to make a girl cum nah

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by henry247(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Pls ur contact on the IMAX spray. Thanks in anticipation. But what are the side effects?
Sotland:
Get IMAX delay spray and thank me later.... should you not know how to get one, contact me

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Trevor007007(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks
Young man get yourself MAXout dietary supplement for men, then come back and thank me later. You can also follow p***ymonger's advice, but to get a more fruitful result without any unnecessary long wait, get a MAXout supplement.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by sundaygray(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
1. Oga it's not masturbation. If anything you can build your endurance with soapy.
2. OP make sure the pussy is soaked before you dive in, a wet pussy reduces friction thereby making you last longer
3. If you feel yourself about to cum, changed positions or use your finger to rub the congo while your senior man takes time to breathe.
4. Remember that the act of sex na for reproductive purpose. If you last from 3mins and above, you don't have a huge problem, them no dey use ToTo boast. Do what you can and leave there.
5. Sex is an exercise, meaning the more sex you have, the better you get at it. Have more sex. Also exercise more too. 15-20 push ups or a minute in the planc position will help you.

Nor kill your self o.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by professore(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Imagine this kind of topic on the front page
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by ppogba: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks

Every sound of "harder baby. harder baby" can only lead you somewhere.---The Grave.

There is no presidential handshake or Trophy for a wonderful performance in bed.

Unfortunately, if the unwanted happens, one of your friends will bleep the hell out of your babe before some else.

Remember, you have not fully repaid the sum spent sending you to school.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Goldiness: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ebi2233:
Around 24 years too.

Stop calling God on this one, fonication is not achievement. Don't spend your youthful age and destiny sleeping around

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by emmieohmz: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
SAMZU oil and revive tablet

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by yunqdady: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:

And you think it's by pounding for 30hrs?
Better learn the act and art of lovemaking.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by sundaygray(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,

Thanks

1. Oga it's not masturbation. If anything you can build your endurance with soapy.
2. OP make sure the pussy is soaked before you dive in, a wet pussy reduces friction thereby making you last longer
3. If you feel yourself about to cum, changed positions or use your finger to rub the congo while your senior man takes time to breathe.
4. Remember that the act of sex na for reproductive purpose. If you last from 3mins and above, you don't have a huge problem, them no dey use ToTo boast. Do what you can and leave there.
5. Sex is an exercise, meaning the more sex you have, the better you get at it. Have more sex. Also exercise more too. 15-20 push ups or a minute in the planc position will help you.

Nor kill your self o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by sundaygray(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
yunqdady:

And you think it's by pounding for 30hrs?
Better learn the act and art of lovemaking.

You dey mind am...most females do not cum from just pounding, make him learn how to make love.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by tianshie(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Buy I wrap of weed. Pour the weed inside hot cup of coffee. Allow am stay for about 20 minutes. Drink the coffee+ weed tea. Comot the weed leaves use am cook indomie. Chop am. Thank me later. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.