Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? (42853 Views)

Revive Your male organ To Last Long In Bed permanently / Help! I Urinated On My Boyfriend's Bed, What Do I Do? (help Help Help) / Please I Don't Last Long During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by babaalagbo1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
dboY1123:
Hi nairalanders,
The topic is straight forward,that's it.. I have been thinking maybe because I seldomly have sex, or maybe because it's been long I had sex(4years ago) before recent times because then I was in schools..But just finished now.
I think I need to perform better like last longer than 15mins for first round and more for the rest! Worst is, a lady even said I was not good in bed.. The last time, which sounds so annoying.. I want to last longer and stronger now...what are the natural things I could take for more strength and to last longer than finishing fast.

Thanks
dm me I have perfect solution for you
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by shedy03(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2021
bdon123:

wat hav u been doing wit ur dick all this while.
Dick has other use, not to f*ck only. lol.
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by deno001(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
MercyQuinn:
Buy dates tiger nuts and coconut from any malam around
Blend it together and drink the juice before sex. It’s the girl that will be begging you to cum
Correct
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by bdon123(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
shedy03:

Dick has other use, not to f*ck only. lol.
Lol na u sabi

1 Like

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Konquest: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
MercyQuinn:
Buy dates, tiger nuts and coconut from any malam around
Blend it together and drink the juice before sex. It’s the girl that will be begging you to cum
Dates + Tiger nuts + Coconuts = wink
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by Konquest: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sotland:
Get IMAX delay spray and thank me later.... should you not know how to get one, contact me
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by buharizakari(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Get VIGA DELAY SPRAY
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by muheeb01(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2022
If you're having this same issue,I get confirm 3polyherbal cure that correct this permanently ,one with ordinary water,one with fresh coconut water and third one with 43%alcohol,tested and trusted....original ibile BURANTASHI also available,you'll thank me later
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by jspuky(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dates, Tigger nuts and coconut help but you also need a premium tea called Phyto Andro coffee. Its 100% harbal . There have been testimonies across the globe on how effective it is. Attached is what the parcket look like.
Contact us.:: Importers and marketers of PHYTO ANDRO Nationwide. Contact: jspuky@yahoo.com. or jspuky@gmail.com, Physical contact Location is at Lagos , Onitsha and Owerri.
Our WhatsApp/ call numbers are . +2348035345540.
+2348086286014

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by jspuky(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
aimmoney9:
Last long in bed
phyto andro coffee (100% harbal) is the perfect answer to your question.
I have directed lots of men who have suffered from lack of sexual satisfaction in bed and after using Phyto Andro , they are thankful they got to know this product and their women are happy with them again

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by aimmoney9: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
jspuky:
phyto andro coffee (100% harbal) is the perfect answer to your question.
I have directed lots of men who have suffered from lack of sexual satisfaction in bed and after using Phyto Andro , they are thankful they got to know this product and their women are happy with them again
I don't need that shit..... grin

Recommend it to those that want to compete with horses..... grin grin
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by gnhpowerhouse: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
GNH POWER HOUSE Makes you last longer in bed ...No long story ..its Real and Effective.

Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by syntax50: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
[quote author=Ferrous post=106683969][/quote]

ABEG WIA THE BROTHELS IN YENAGOA DEY
Re: I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? by jspuky(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
This product is for matured men and women
aimmoney9:

I don't need that shit..... grin

Recommend it to those that want to compete with horses..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men’s Sex Organs Are Shrinking Because Of Phthalates Chemicals, Pollution / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard? / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.