Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Raise Money To Start A Profitable Business Or Learn High Income Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Raise Money To Start A Profitable Business Or Learn High Income Skill (241 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise Money To Start A Profitable Business Or Learn High Income Skill by Gallantyha82(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Now let me point out some things that i have discovered will make people give you money. In fact, in some cases, some will look for the money for you while some may give it to you as their 'last card'

I have that experience where i was planning to register for a drop shipping program. The cost was in dollars . i had some funds but not enough. What i needed to complete the registration when converted to naira was N25k.

I reached out to a close relative who did not waste a second to send it to me.
He just sent me N30k. And immediately sent me a screenshot of his balance. In his words, "Na my last change be dat o, abeg use am well". Mehn, that spurred me to be more serious and today he is very happy.

This happened 2019.

I said to prove you that people can give you money in any circumstances. Only if you give them a good reason to.

Some Things That Will Make People Support You With Funds.

look at it this way. What will make you give support to someone?
I can list a few and i am sure i will be correct, you can come up with other valid points i may not mention. Pls share them with me later.

Here are some reason why people will support you.

For you who want to register for an affiliate marketing course, you don't have to tell them it's affiliate marketing if you know they may never understand. Another way is to tell them you want to register for a Digital Marketing program that will boost your skills and make you hot cake. I have mentioned this above. Mention the worth and the timeline of payment and introduce the element of fear of missing out. The course is worth over N250k. So you tell them that and add that it's been sold at an all-time low for N50k now... Will become N60k by so and so date. Show them you really need to take advantage of this.

If you make your points well, you might end up getting a gift and not a loan.
Re: How To Raise Money To Start A Profitable Business Or Learn High Income Skill by Gallantyha82(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
My name is Hammed i am an entrepreneur, i help business opportunity seekers to secure opportunities

What i am about to share with you is from my personal experience and not a hear say. This method has helped hundreds of individuals including me. i will share some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

One of the excuses most people make is their inability to raise money to learn a skill, start a business or pay their bills. today i will be discussing on how you can raise money to learn a high income skill or start a business. if you apply this in any project you want to do but lack the cash, you must get results.

now what is the strategy?
When it comes to raising funds for a business endeavor, there are several methods, techniques to use. this involves loans, royalty, partnership etc. many of them are very complex.

in this short note, i want you to just pick out one smart and simple way that is already known to you and will help you raise the money you need right away. Now, it's a way of crowd funding but it is a limited scope.

who are these people to meet?
your Family and Friends! so i can call it FFF or CCF

FFF meaning Family and Friends Funding while CCF means Close Circle Funding.

The truth is the first sets of people to look to in life to help you get started in anything are those in your close circle, your family and friends.

Those who look out for you will always root for you. Some will "break their head" for you.
But the problem is many don't know how to engage these folks to enlist their help when necessary, so they either do it wrong way and spoil a good relationship or step back from attempting so as not to spoil the relationship. Well either way... You lose!

That is why i want to show you a proper way to engage them.

Now let me point out some things that i have discovered will make people give you money. In fact, in some cases, some will look for the money for you while some may give it to you as their 'last card'

I have that experience where i was planning to register for a drop shipping program. The cost was in dollars . i had some funds but not enough. What i needed to complete the registration when converted to naira was N25k.

I reached out to a close relative who did not waste a second to send it to me.
He just sent me N30k. And immediately sent me a screenshot of his balance. In his words, "Na my last change be dat o, abeg use am well". Mehn, that spurred me to be more serious and today he is very happy. This happened 2019.

I said to prove you that people can give you money in any circumstances. Only if you give them a good reason to.

Some Things That Will Make People Support You With Funds.

look at it this way. What will make you give support to someone?
I can list a few and i am sure i will be correct, you can come up with other valid points i may not mention. Pls share them with me later.

Here are some reason why people will support you.

#1 You know that heroic feeling "I was there for him"... Believe it or not, we all have it. You want to partake in something that will push someone to another level. That joy that you got to do it for your person is everything for some of us.

#2 You want to support something reasonable. Like not just reasonable to that person, but reasonable to you. So most times, if you can't find the sense in it, you just push it aside and come up with 'good excuses' to exempt yourself. After all, it's not a worthy cause.

#3 You want to support something that is legally and morally acceptable

#4 You want to support something that has a future.

#5 You will do your best to give to someone who is doing something he so believes in and a passionate about and it is very obvious.

Now the strategy is to find a way to incorporate all these expectations in your presentations when seeking for fund support from the word go. Answer all the questions before they are asked. Cross all the ts and dot all the is.

Each person is peculiar and you know what triggers each individual... Capitalize on it.

For instance instead of telling your Dad you want to learn a business that will make you money (as a student) and you know he is not cut out for business (his mentality). Don't fight him, (you can't bend a dry crayfish successfully).

Why not tell him you are about to take a course that will both improve your performance and make you more marketable in worlds job market place.

If it is Graphic design, Copy-writing, Facebook ads, Freelancing you are talking about for instance, what you have just said is the absolute truth. You only did not add the part where it makes you money. Let the results be the judge of that. There are several stands and opinions that it will take results to cancel.

For example i have a student who borrowed money from her friends to start her affiliate marketing business at first her friends were discouraging her that online business are scam. She didn't argue with them. She just collected the loan and start and today she is doing N400k every month and her friends have joined her and supporting her.

Don't fight, get creative

You have to know how to engage them such that you get what you are looking for.

The truth is, Some of your people have the money you are looking for. Even more. You are looking for N50k. Your Dad has far more than N400k. But you are scared to ask because you don't want him to have another view of you. Well, you better try something now or continue your status quo... if you like the way things are.

Because how they perceive you will go a long way to how they will support you... Remember it is the same thing you will do too.

Naso life be. So think in the reality. So i repeat

Why asking for other stuffs when you know you need money for something very important?

(1) (Reply)

Real-life ‘squid Game’ Set To Launch In Nigeria, N5 Million Naira To Be Wọn / t. / Elon Musk Top Chart Of 10 Richest People In The World With $229.6B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.