Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Finally The Biggest Event You Cannot Afford To Miss In Anambra - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / BREAKING NEWS: Finally The Biggest Event You Cannot Afford To Miss In Anambra (328 Views)

Ekinrin–adde Day:the Biggest Event In June / You Can't Afford To Miss This Investment Opportunity! / The Biggest Event Tent On The Island "The Ark" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Finally The Biggest Event You Cannot Afford To Miss In Anambra by Temidayo698(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
“Go Global” always lights up your face when it floats across your mind.

I want to,

And I know you want to too.

The big question has always been how do I take my skill, career or business global?

Sorry, scratch that.

A simple google search will solve that.

With millions of search results, showing you millions of ways to go global.

At the end of the day you become incapacitated with millions of ways to go global, �

In the end you end up doing na da (nothing)!

You now know what you need,

A well thought through practical steps on how to go global from the stables of a Nigerian who has gone global.

Shh Shh…

I will let you in on a secret,

Something big is happening in Anambra State on October 16, 2021,

Maybe I should rephrase and say your prayers have been answered �

5 Nigerians who have successfully infiltrated the global market are coming to teach you how it is being done. You will learn practical steps you can take to access the global market for FREE.

Oh brother, Anambra state is far!

In 2015 a man with 1 head, 2 hands and 2 legs trekked 750 kilometers to meet the newly elected President Buhari,

Now it is time for you to receive the Go Global mantle that will make you a global authority in your niche and you think Anambra State is far?

When you can simply kilo mi kilo mi kilo mi kilometer your way there.

It is true I cannot persuade you, after all you are big enough to know what is good for you.

And really staying local ain’t that bad,

Especially when you are the highly celebrated local champion,

So it is cool to stay local.

But at the end of the day you know the sacrifices you have to make for what is good for your future.

And you alone know how badly you need to go global legitimately.

Besides, Anambra State is only far if you don’t have something important to do there.

The event is FREE,

All you have to do is to show up, learn and practice.

The special date is Saturday October 16, 2021. �

Registration link is in the comment box below.

- Temidayo Aworeni

To Register Click this link https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4171725392938973&id=100003046594461&set=a.242656922512526&source=48 and Read to the End!

[b][/b]

1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Finally The Biggest Event You Cannot Afford To Miss In Anambra by Temidayo698(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Finally The Biggest Event You Cannot Afford To Miss In Anambra by Temidayo698(m): 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Happy Friday! Just to remind you the biggest Event in Akwa is coming up tomorrow.

By this time tomorrow you will be equipped with practical steps you can take to take your business, career and skill global.

Follow this thread to know more.

Lalasticlala...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Catering Service In Abeokuta Ogun State / Breakthrough By Edet Edem Akpan / Need Professional Cinematographer/photographer For Your Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.