Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch (13318 Views)

Pls Help: Someone Is Trying To Register My Whatsapp Account On Another Device / Transsion, Maker Of TECNO & Infinix, Plans To Raise $400M In IPO / Apple Plans ANOTHER Iphone Launch In 2018 - But Will Be Much Cheaper Than The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by nikkie001: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Infinix has been teasing some major changes for its smartphones. The company teased revolutionary technologies such as a 160W fast-charging and also promised to bring periscope cameras to its smartphones. In fact, the latter has been delivered with the recently released Infinix Zero X smartphones. However, that is the only “Premium” aspect that these devices have, as they still bet on old 4G MediaTek chipsets. The 160W fast-charging also didn’t appear in a commercially available smartphone, and we don’t think it will appear this year. Despite this, the company seems to be preparing more smartphones for this year under its Infinix Note series. If they will come with revolutionary technologies, only time will tell.

The fact is that Infinix is preparing a new smartphone to fill the gap left in the Infinix Note series. The device will serve as a successor for the Infinix Note 10 series and today a set of leaked renders have been revealed by GSMArena. According to the report, the new smartphone is, in fact, a new Infinix Note smartphone. However, it’s a new generation and will leave the “10” behind. It could come with Infinix Note 11 or even Note 20 moniker. The device has a rectangular camera bump with three modules. The primary one is a 64 MP shooter which is on par with current releases in the mid-range market.

The leak also gives us a sneak peek at Infinix’s new UI. The company ships its smartphones with a skin dubbed XOS, and apparently, it has passed through some adjustments to deliver a new look. The icons and widgets have been redesigned, but we don’t know how deep the changes go into the software.

There is also the last image showing three smartphones, and apparently, they’re just different colors for the same handset. There is a subtle stripe pattern that alternates between lighter and darker shades. Apparently, we’ll have a Blue colorway, Dark Gray, and some sort of Space Gray colorways.

Source: [url][/url]https://www.gizchina.com/2021/10/05/new-infinix-note-emerges-in-leaked-live-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by ecomalchemist(m): 4:49am On Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Kelly2713(m): 4:51am On Oct 13, 2021
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Rubbish

11 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Obidon1(m): 4:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Chinco phone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by femi4: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Dead on arrival

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by oriewanbe: 4:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Nice one. All just to collect our money.

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Foreign231(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2021
As long as iPhone never dey extinction. All these other phones can just go have a rest.

9 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by bankolefun(m): 4:57am On Oct 13, 2021
That is a nice move from infinix .
Buh the only the is that .the camera ll degrade with time, that is something i observe about infinix and techno phones .

5 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by orikoku: 5:16am On Oct 13, 2021
Transition phone...

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 13, 2021
they are planning to lunch another plastic. No problem

4 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by chigoziri2403(m): 5:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigeria is truly a dumping ground

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 13, 2021
cheesy waLai, na so I enter terminus market for Jos some weeks back dey find Redmi note 9Pro I no see, na so so green colored packaged Phones full everywhere wink And You know What I mean, the only options I was left with was Redmi Note 8(2021) 4/64 & Redmi 9T 4/128, though few stocks of Note 10Pro & 11Pro were there but was way abOve my budget___Well, I picked 9T cause I needed more ROM, 6000mah & Snapdrag ChipSet

Update: Bargained & was sold to me fOr N79k

12 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by ThugCheetah(m): 5:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Nobody cares

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by tolexy007(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2021
I remember 2015, wen I bought Infinix zero 2, This fone show me hell, the fone go just dey Hot, like an electric Stove with full Voltage, small time naso the fone go On and off itself, and b3 no dey too last. the only thing I enjoy about the fone den is the quality of the camera and slimness.
what really annoy me that made me not to never buy Infinix or tecno fone again is, wen the fone begin to dey on and off itself, b4 its eventually pack off, is I took the fone to Carl care to repair, dey were telling me to go and buy another one that the fone is phased out, fone wey never reach 1yr and 1months wey I buy. omo the thing really annoy me. since I begin to use Samsung, I never have any issue with dem. Samsung will still b sending u frequent system update even after 2yrs u purchase thier fone, that my zero 2, I only got just 2 update throughout, after 6 months no more update, b4 the fone pack off

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Kinimajor: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2021
They should continue with their arrant nonsense

3 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Kinimajor: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Lol jaga jaga...jati jati
GayPontiff:
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by DeHorus: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Buy Samsung and rest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Pat081: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Obidon1:
Chinco phone
the one you are using is what ?¿??because you see another country name on it abi

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by googlepikins: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2021
It's stupid for a Nigerian to be buying ₦200,000+ iPhone talk less of ₦1,000,000 Iphone.

Inferiority complex. A childhood friend of mine that's now in to Yahoo went into a phone shop with me and bought iPhone 12 pro Max ₦679,000. I pulled out my phone and asked him to show me whatever that is in that phone that my phone doesn't have.
He got confused, he said when you have iPhone girls respect you. Dumbo live in a rented 2 bedroom flat, no land in the village no investment anywhere. Madness

A Chinese iPhone expert once said in 2017 that Apple has run out of ideas, all they do now is to tinker with the cameras and the storage capacity that's all.

It's now so bad that they now shift lens from one Corner to the other and call it new iPhone variant. Una go get sense Las Las

30 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Itisallright: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Make them continue, na them sabi

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by joshjc(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Releasing phones everyday

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by paskal16: 6:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Chinko grin

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by paskal16: 6:17am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:
It's stupid for a Nigerian to be buying ₦200,000+ iPhone

3 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Samyd18: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Okay
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by UncleKoboko: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2021
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Topmaike007(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Make Dem rest na
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by atheistandproud(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by skywalker240(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:
It's stupid for a Nigerian to be buying ₦200,000+ iPhone talk less of ₦1,000,000 Iphone.

Inferiority complex. A childhood friend of mine that's now in to Yahoo went into a phone shop with me and bought iPhone 12 pro Max ₦679,000. I pulled out my phone and asked him to show me whatever that is in that phone that my phone doesn't have.
He got confused, he said when you have iPhone girls respect you. Dumbos

A Chinese iPhone expert once said in 2017 that Apple has run out of ideas, all they do now is to tinker with the cameras and the storage capacity that's all.

If you really think it's inferiority complex, you need to update your knowledge of phones.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? / Please Do Not Fall A Victim / NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.