Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) (762 Views)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Update From . COM

The Enugu State Police Command says it has started investigation into the alleged murder of a young man identified as Stephen Ajah in Nkanu West local government area of the state, Reports.

Spokesperson of the command, Daniel Ndukwe, in a statement to journalists in Enugu, said the lifeless body was found on the Ozalla-Agbani Road in the early hours of Monday October 11.

"There was a reported case of murder of a young man identified as Stephen Ajah, along Ozalla-Agbani Road in Nkanu West Local Government Area by yet-to-be identified armed men," he stated.

"The lifeless body of the said young man was rushed to the hospital by police operatives, where he was confirmed dead by a doctor on duty and his corpse deposited in the mortuary for preservation and autopsy, Learnt.

The PPRO said the command has launched an investigation with a view to apprehend the perpetrators of the homicide.

Meanwhile, a friend of the deceased, Uzodimman Obodoamaka, took to his Facebook to mourn him As Sighted By .

"My dear friend, brother and a good customer,late Stephen Ajah,Nwafor igbo,my good friend who was shot straight in the mouth today in agbani Nkanu today early hours by a group of people who were putting on Biafra clothes incribe ipob on it," he wrote.

"He died instantly,he traveled with some workers to rough a house in Nkanu,they woke up this morning and came outside to brush their teeth,ipob members approach them and asked what they are doing outside,they don't know that today is sit at home,my friend being the only igbo among was trying to explain to them that they are not far from where they slept, they just came out to brush, suddenly one among them raise his gun and shot him straight in the mouth

"He fell down and died, everyone then took off to their heels,am at his family consoling the family,the mother is shouting rolling on the ground,so many thoughts and question going on my mind on what is happening in the east, you're looking for Biafra and you're killing your brothers.hmmm,may GOD help us"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
sad It's again

About to shock us angry
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
by who
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nothing eyes see wey blood fit runs down like tears.

R. I. P.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Totilopussylick:
sad It's again

About to shock us angry

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lord have Mercy
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by uvie66: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106674102:
Update From . COM

The Enugu State Police Command says it has started investigation into the alleged murder of a young man identified as Stephen Ajah in Nkanu West local government area of the state, Reports.

Spokesperson of the command, Daniel Ndukwe, in a statement to journalists in Enugu, said the lifeless body was found on the Ozalla-Agbani Road in the early hours of Monday October 11.

"There was a reported case of murder of a young man identified as Stephen Ajah, along Ozalla-Agbani Road in Nkanu West Local Government Area by yet-to-be identified armed men," he stated.

"The lifeless body of the said young man was rushed to the hospital by police operatives, where he was confirmed dead by a doctor on duty and his corpse deposited in the mortuary for preservation and autopsy, Learnt.

The PPRO said the command has launched an investigation with a view to apprehend the perpetrators of the homicide.

Meanwhile, a friend of the deceased, Uzodimman Obodoamaka, took to his Facebook to mourn him As Sighted By .

"My dear friend, brother and a good customer,late Stephen Ajah,Nwafor igbo,my good friend who was shot straight in the mouth today in agbani Nkanu today early hours by a group of people who were putting on Biafra clothes incribe ipob on it," he wrote.

"He died instantly,he traveled with some workers to rough a house in Nkanu,they woke up this morning and came outside to brush their teeth,ipob members approach them and asked what they are doing outside,they don't know that today is sit at home,my friend being the only igbo among was trying to explain to them that they are not far from where they slept, they just came out to brush, suddenly one among them raise his gun and shot him straight in the mouth

"He fell down and died, everyone then took off to their heels,am at his family consoling the family,the mother is shouting rolling on the ground,so many thoughts and question going on my mind on what is happening in the east, you're looking for Biafra and you're killing your brothers.hmmm,may GOD help us"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
it is well...IPOB is not as bad bandits up north according to Gov Ikpeazu of Abia state.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
uvie66:
it is well...IPOB is not as bad bandits up north according to Gov Ikpeazu of Abia state.

Not as bad until they shoot you in the mouth for not complying with Monday sit at home.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by noleflendum: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Buhari will not be able to eat today
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by losky83: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106674109:
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
LET ME HERE AN ANIMAL SAY THAT IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP WHO ARE KILLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE.
THEY HAVE KILLED SO MANY IGBOS BOTH THE YOUNG AND THE OLD.
I SEE IPOB AS A BUNCH OF ILLITERATES WHO FEEL THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET POLITICAL POWER IS BY KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.
IMAGINE A THUG WITH NO SECONDARY EDUCATION AS YOUR SGF OR VICE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lalasticlala Please Do The Needful
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by uvie66: 4:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Skyview01:

Not as bad until they shoot you in the mouth for not complying with Monday sit at home.
Read and assimilate...I said according to Ikpeazu.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by Candidlady: 4:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Where in this country is safe to stay ?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 13, 2021
uvie66:
Read and assimilate...I said according to Ikpeazu.

Apologies.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home: Young Man Shot Dead In Enugu (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2021
IPOB shoot fellow Igbos dead because of not complying with sit-at-home order.
Untill you all stop supporting these mad men, more of this will happen and its Easterners that are dying.

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Harassed At NAF Base By An Officer In Uniform / 10 Days After, Family Cries Out Over The Whereabouts Of Adegoke Oludare / Mother Gets Life In Prison For Stabbing 4 Of Her Kids To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.