Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (1346 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Nnamdi Kanu With Some Igbo Leaders / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Two Buhari's Die-hard Supporters Die After Protracted Illness (2) (3) (4)

Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bighead9: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
I am Obiora from Aba and I'm one amongst millions of Igbo Men and Women who love Tinubu. Tinubu is a great visionary politician. He made Lagos what it is today. I wish he can do same to Nigeria, when he asume office as President in 2023. Igbos are enjoying Lagos today as a result of the good policies and enabling environment Tinubu created when he was Governor.

Ndị Igbo niile kwesịrị ijikọ aka kwado mazi Tinubu maka onyeisiala n'afọ 2023

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by TarOrfeeek: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
I agree with you

A Yoruba man like me also wants nothing to do with him.

I prefer to have Okonjo Iweal, Peter Obi or Akinwunmi Adesina as President.

We have long gone past the stage of electing anyhow people to lead this country.

Look as what Gen. Failure has done to the economy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
wink
Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Badguy77(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bighead9:
I am Obiora from Aba and I'm one amongst millions of Igbo Men and Women who love Tinubu. Tinubu is a great visionary politician. He made Lagos what it is today. I wish he can do same to Nigeria, when he asume office as President in 2023. Igbos are enjoying Lagos today as a result of the good policies and enabling environment Tinubu created when he was Governor.

Your mumu never do? What do u know about who made lagos what it is today? Lemme say a prayer for u...May u see what lagosians saw wen tinubu was in office...And i hope u will wanna have a dead president soon...

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bighead9: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I agree with you

We have long gone past the stage of electing anyhow people to lead this country.

Abeg no mention Peter name. He is a THIEF and very corrupt. grin

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Skooltynz: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
You are Igbo but you will still support north if southerners attack them,i don't know if you think we are 3year olds in this forum..
Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bighead9:

Yes he's a Pandora thiefgrin

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Danjikanbauchi: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bighead9:

did he thief your father ? Afonja Muslim skull miners. Are you ashame of your tribe ?

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
That's good to hear from only a bastard will argue this .
Bighead9:

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by gidgiddy: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bighead9:

He made Lagos what it is today? Do you know that Lagos was capital of Nigeria for over 70 years? But you think that Bola Tinubus 8 year rule made Lagos what it is?

This indomie generation sha

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by SonofDevil: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

He made Lagos what it is today? Do you know that Lagos was capital of Nigeria for over 70 years? But you think that Bola Tinubus 8 year rule made Lagos what it is?

He is right i'm a full blood awori lagosian,pre-1999 Lagos was a chaotic state.

apart from third mainland bridge tell me 2 FG infrastructure lagosians re enjoying

Tinubu is the architect of modern lagos

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kollinzgee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
You wish
You are too dumb to be Igbo.

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bighead9: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

He layed the foundation and created the enabling environment for things to work well in Lagos. That's why today, other Governors that came after Mazi Tinubu also continued from where he stopped. I will always choose Mazi Tinubu over any Igbo leaders.

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Superwave16320: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Another fool in the likes of
RuudVanNistroy:
Tinubu needs no Igbo support to achieve his aim.

Bighead9:

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yusuf you self sit down for one place make them treat this your mental problem na��.

You no fit well like this if you continue to excape from baba saliu mad house oo �

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Oracleforce: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nyamiri bad belle spotted..
Who told you Lagos state has been the capital of Nigeria for 70 years....
Calabar was the capital of Nigeria from 1904 to 1960...why can't you go to Calabar and sojourn?/
Do you think if they made Enugu or Imo state the capital of Nigeria from 1960-1991...people will love to stay there?
In the southwest, we are hospitable and peace-loving unlike your Nyamiri region that sword, gun, the dagger can never depart from...
Who wants to bring his business investment to a region where there is no peace and thriveable and favorable atmosphere...
Ask yourself, how many foreign companies are in your Nyamiri region? Tribalism has driven most non-Igbo speaking investors away from your region...most of the big companies in your region are either headed by an Igbo person or owned by an Igbo person.
Your cannibalism cultural values is a back-breaker. We know states like Abia in Isi-alagwua and some other parts of the region that still take pleasure in eating human beings.

What a shame! There are curses in your land...

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bighead9: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Superwave16320:
Another fool in the likes of Tinubu needs no Igbo support to achieve his aim.

True talk.
But WE IGBO want to also join the wining train. Buhari also won without US. But WE no go slack this time. No more 5%, it will be 90% Igbo for Mazi Tinubu, come 2023. cheesy

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bighead9: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

Nyamiri bad belle spotted..
Who told you Lagos state has been the capital of Nigeria for 70 years....
Calabar was the capital of Nigeria from 1904 to 1960...why can't you go to Calabar and sojourn?/
Do you think if they made Enugu or Imo state the capital of Nigeria from 1960-1991...people will love to stay there?
In the southwest, we are hospitable and peace-loving unlike your Nyamiri region that sword, gun, the dagger can never depart from...
Who wants to bring his business investment to a region where there is no peace and thriveable and favorable atmosphere...
Ask yourself, how many foreign companies are in your Nyamiri region? Tribalism has driven most non-Igbo speaking investors away from your region...most of the big companies in your region are either headed by an Igbo person or owned by an Igbo person.
Your cannibalism cultural values is a back-breaker. We know states like Abia in Isi-alagwua and some other parts of the region that still take pleasure in eating human beings.

What a shame! There are curses in your land...

Guy, take am easy na. Why you Dey bash WE IGBO like this? We know our Eastern Region needs alot working before we can catch up with South West and North. In terms of development, infrastructure, wealth, Education, investors etc. But WE will get there someday.

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Gbajure(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I agree with you

If this is not a poorly constructed satire then it a hate inspired pedestrian reasoning. Our economy nose dived under Okonjo. Fake Him Tu Lie Obi does not even deserve any consideration. Akinwumi is not a card carrying party politician

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
did he thief your father ? Afonja Muslim skull miners. Are you ashame of your tribe ?
haaaa or Obi na your father ni ? It come pain you like die !!!! True True obi na chief corrupted Igbo leader .

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Danjikanbauchi: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
adekolaelect:
haaaa or Obi na your father ni ? It come pain you like die !!!! True True obi na chief corrupted Igbo leader .
stop talking rubbish

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
stop talking rubbish
stop posting nonsense.

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OyigboUpdate: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bighead9:

Tinubu is better than Okezie ikpazu
Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Wokenaija: 4:13am On Oct 13, 2021
The biggest criminal in Nigeria , remember how Buhari cried to enter this position now see his performance . Imagine this confirmed thief (Tinubu) who has claimed Lagos to be his , una want carry Nigeria give am grin na the poor I Dey pity but them no dey pity themselves.

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 9japride(m): 4:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Deception and propaganda is the kind of politics they accused Igbos of not knowing how to play. Continue, no wonder Nigeria always end up with funny characters on ballot boxes.
Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Superwave16320:
Another fool in the likes of Tinubu needs no Igbo support to achieve his aim.

Rule number 2

Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Lynd44
Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by highchief1: 5:37am On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I agree with you

to be a president does not require speaking plenty English.all the ppl u mentioned cannot even be council chairmen.Okonkwo iweala is from my area and a keke rider is more valued than her.
Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Bighead9: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Tinubu is better than Okezie ikpazu

True talk

Re: Some Igbo's Like Me Are Die Hard Supporters Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by dignity33: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Tinubu didn't do anything in Lagos, Lagos was developed as a result of being Federal capital. Tinubu didn't not build International airport in Lagos or seaport that bring the development in Lagos. I'm not against his political will to contest for 2023 but think it will be unwise for Nigeria electing him as a president do to his age and bullion van saga on election day.

LET TINUBU BE… By Prof. Michael Ogueke / Anonymous Hacked All State TV Channels Of Russia And Broadcast The Truth of War / Should Soludo Be Impeached?