Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) (9345 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Man Got Busted By His GF When Browsing Through A Lady Booty, See His Reaction / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
I am not stressing too much on this one, you all already get the drift right grin
Biittches are worthless creatures..

Just Anticipate 1st Of November with me pls.
Something big launching that day from me!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Funny how people will still see this and just think i'm misgynistic when they can just go ahead and try it on their girlfriends first grin

6 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Women cant provide what they demand from men and expect men to do their bidding, is it by force?

13 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Like i told my friends vagina run the world, it is what vagina tell a woman to ask from men she does.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Women cant provide what they demand from men and expect men to do their bidding, is it by force?
Its annoying though

1 Like

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Like i told my friends vagina run the world, it is what vagina tell a woman to ask from men she does.
SIMPS you mean

3 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Casalindal(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
My queens out there anytime a man ask you this question. Please kindly tell him you are bringing your womb to the table and that is priceless. Be a Queen and more

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dear men, you see that comment up there right before mine? When your girl tells you that shiit, you just play along, fvvck her silly and dump her like the trash she is. Be a king and more!

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Men, don't quote any female comment on this thread
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
More power to your brain, OP. You are a genius and will be remembered for the emancipation of the incurable simps in our society.

11 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
oglalasioux:
More power to your brain, OP. You are a genius and will be remembered for the emancipation of the incurable simps in our society.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by jaybee345(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

OP.. I swallowed the red pills some days ago and I for one have seen how these women clearly are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by jaybee345(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
how manipulative*

jaybee345:

OP.. I swallowed the red pills some days ago and I for one have seen how these women clearly are.
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
jaybee345:

how manipulative*

TRP is and will always be golden but pls try not to be like me. Try to conserve yourself and be positive about women in every possible way you can even though i still can't. You are strong, you are a king!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by siofra(f): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
oglalasioux:

Genius indeed! This is how you people will be deceiving this degenerate incel. Someone that doesn't know the difference between "this" and "these" undecided
Retãrds and more.

Anyway, what do men bring to the table apart from money

2 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by AfroKnight: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Genius indeed! This is how you people will be deceiving this degenerate incel. Someone that doesn't know the difference between "this" and "these" undecided
Retãrds and more.

Anyway, what do men bring to the table apart from money

But you don’t even have the very money men bring to the table.

What then are you good for apart from nacking? Even at that you don’t appear creative enough to be interesting in bed.

Better go and sleep.

24 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by siofra(f): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
So he changed it from these to this cheesy cheesy grin grin

I thought you don't listen to women because they are dumb?

Dense blinkard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by siofra(f): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
AfroKnight:

But you don’t even have the very money men bring to the table.

What then are you good for apart from nacking? Even at that you don’t appear creative enough to be interesting in bed.

Better go and sleep.

I'm a virgin. I won't fvck you angry
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Woman matter no dey tire you?

You claim not to like women but a day hardly passes by without you mentioning them.

Keep lying to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by efficiencie(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's funny how all women are judged by the decisions of hoes...there are women who don't require their man to have wealth, have goals or even have any ambition before offering themselves and it would be wrong to judge such women by the same standards as the regular hoes that most men encounter. There are women who started with their men when they were nothing and seemed hopeless but today they doing great as couples...another funny thing is how the same men who form redpill still find a way to have regular sex by deceiving ladies. You asked what a lady brings to the table and she offers her body. On nairaland you will walk away and form alpha male but in reality you will accept her merchandise like goat!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by ogkrakkid(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bunch of unrepentant liars. Very manipulative creatures. shocked..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Chubhie: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Reducing our daughters and sisters to pùssy ko?
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Delight1122: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Casalindal:
My queens out there anytime a man ask you this question. Please kindly tell him you are bringing your womb to the table and that is priceless. Be a Queen and more

You’re a fool
How does a womb works without sperm from men?

Do you know what your gender do without sperm to get them pregnant? Infidelity, surrogates, adoption life of bitterness and regret is what you’ll have if you think a womb have more value over the sperm

Men can buy eggs and a baby can be fertilized without your womb, technology

No technology can produce sperm so get the Bleep out, low IQ woman

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Delight1122: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
Delight1122:

You’re a fool

Do you know what your gender do without sperm to get them pregnant? Infidelity, surrogates, adoption life of bitterness and regret is what you’ll have if you think a womb have more value over a sperm

Men can buy eggs and a baby can be fertilized without your womb, “technology”

1 Like

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

I'm a virgin. I won't fvck you angry

Yeah. A virgin with 3 abortions. Come on! Go and sleep before I open my eye

6 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by zukky79: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
They ask for the world but come empty handed. Who needs a liability?
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by zukky79: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Then she should forget the cars, cash, looks, good life, etc and accept only a man's testicles in return too.

Casalindal:

3 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Casalindal:
If a woman I have engaged , gives me the answer you just gave so.... I'll simply collect back my ring.

I'm so disappointed that this is all you have to offer, when a man asks you what you bring to the table..... What ever happened to;

- providing love ,care and loyalty to him.
- being there to support him emotionally, financially, psychologically and financially etc.
- Basically being the woman to continue doing everything his mother did for him.

After mentioning all these things you can now talk about being the mother of his kids.

11 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Casalindal(f): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Delight1122:

You’re a fool

Do you know what your gender do without sperm to get them pregnant? Infidelity, surrogates, adoption life of bitterness and regret is what you’ll have if you think a womb have more value over the sperm

Men can buy eggs and a baby can be fertilized without your womb, technology

And you have to use curse words just do defense your point?? Make it make sense please. You could not make your point without calling yourself a fool.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
zukky79:
Then she should forget the cars, cash, looks, good life, etc and accept only a man's testicles in return too.

Good answer... You really gave her the perfect answer.
Re: This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) by Casalindal(f): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
Vulcanheph:

If a woman I have engaged , gives me the answer you just gave so.... I'll simply collect back my ring.

I'm so disappointed that this is all you have to offer, when a man asks you what you bring to the table..... What ever happened to;

- providing love ,care and loyalty to him.
- being there to support him emotionally, financially, psychologically and financially etc.
- Basically being the woman to continue doing everything his mother did for him.

After mentioning all these things you can now talk about being the mother of his kids.

But why will you even ask the questions in the first place? We have so dis value women in this part of the world. An average Nigeria man will always find a way to bring women down and this norm has been going on for years. Is relationship about what both parties will be bringing to the table? When questions like this come up it only right we give out stupid answers and that is period!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos) / Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.