Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks (42150 Views)

Hisbah Arrests Sadiya Haruna For Uploading ‘Sexual Content’ / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) / Paul Okoye Criticises Williams Uchemba's Public Display Charity Work. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by BruncleZuma: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2021
J2381:
don't forget there are those who will buy it for their kids and hey, your kid and their kid might be in the same school.

So you tell me what next when they start discussing about what they read an watch... indoctrination isn't only done by adults. Don't forget school and peer group are agents of socialization.
The reason why parent-child communication is key it's not the company's job to filter who buys, monitors or reads their content.
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:
Actor Williams Uchemba have lambasted Disney after their announcement that the new Superman, Jon Kent will be bisexual.

DC Comics has announced that Jon Kent, the Superman of Earth and son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane is bisexual.

Jon Kent, currently known as “the Superman of Earth,” will go public with his sexuality in the November 9 issue of “Superman: Son of Kal-El #5” when he starts a romantic relationship with reporter Jay Nakamura, indicating the Kryptonian apple does not fall far from the tree.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7FAe6sXh3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Keep in mind that this is only appearing in a comic book....not a cartoon. The content hasn't appeared in any animated versions of the Superman cannon yet.

Also, comics of that type these days are more likely to be bought by adult comic collectors than children.
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Missyajoke(f): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2021
gambia:

It wasn't this bad back then, parents have a lot to do at the moment.

They really do
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Oduduwa707: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2021
The guy can leave the U.S and relocate back to Nigeria na.. No be dis same guy dey celebrate him U.S citizenship sometime last year? angry

No be by force to live for their country na...

3 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by J2381: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2021
BruncleZuma:
The reason why parent-child communication is key it's not the company's job to filter who buys, monitors or reads their content.
True that. But still you tell me, if it's you whose kid is telling him of a kid in his school who is okay with these sort of things, what will you do?
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:16am On Oct 13, 2021
Lessons have not been learnt from Sodom and Gomorrah.

2 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by xjiggy: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2021
I finally give up. The end of the World is really near
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by derecho(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2021
True but there's need to "sanitize the environment"
Kids are impressionable and could also be influenced by other kids whose parents were careless.
Sensitive contents should be legislated against just as child prostitution.
One day a child with a warped mind would start developing unhealthy interest in your child and imagine what'll happen if your child is the only sane person in that school.Burned with lust, they may rape him/her if they can't convince him/her.
Summary,
A stitch in time saves nine
Originalsly:
Why blame Disney?It is for parents to monitor what their children be watching. If they want the TV to be the baby sitter and role model then they shouldn't be complaining. Bend the tree when it is young ..... if parents allow Disney to do the bending then they shouldn't be surprised when their kids don't end up straight.

4 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2021
1. Sexual content has always been in kids cartoons , subtly or other wise.

2.The good news, however, is you do not need to read or watch this cartoon.

We have a wide variety of content in the world today, and there is a lot of content that is clean and free of dirt. This isn't the good old days when we just had one to five tv channels....now we have hundreds of tv channels, lots of online content...which is growing.

So, I am not worried.

And if you think there was a glorious period of goodness in the past, and it all went to pot recently...the early Christians of Jesus' time lived in a much more vulgar world. Sex cults, open homo/pedo/beastiality...etc etc. Society has always been messed up.

2 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by ddeola: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2021
God have mercy. sad sad sad sad
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
I was disappointed when i saw that.... some people should just keep their shit to themselves...

I repeat so far low animals dont see abnormal as normal....... i dont just understand some set of beings...

His mind is such.... no need to stress the matter!!

1 Like

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by SenecaTheYonger: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
You can literally fight this by not watching it. And not allowing kids to watch it.

They care more about money (profit) than ideology.

If views fall they will cancel

2 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by tutudesz: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
BanevsJoker:

False. It is in the mainstream Superman comics aimed at teens.
This comic books are not for under 16 undecided

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Godbless3(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Pastor Righteousness we need your preaching immediately. These satanic people is an a loose
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Kingpin1000: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2021
philiancoop:
But apart from the homo thing, there are no X rated hetero content on cartoons na
A homosexual spotted

1 Like

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by BluntCrazeMan: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:
Actor Williams Uchemba have lambasted Disney after their announcement that the new Superman, Jon Kent will be bisexual.

DC Comics has announced that Jon Kent, the Superman of Earth and son of Clark Kent and Lois Lane is bisexual.

Jon Kent, currently known as “the Superman of Earth,” will go public with his sexuality in the November 9 issue of “Superman: Son of Kal-El #5” when he starts a romantic relationship with reporter Jay Nakamura, indicating the Kryptonian apple does not fall far from the tree.

Don't LGBTs have any other thing (and every other things) to be doing in this world other than trying so hard to make their sexual orientations very obvious to everybody, and even rubbing it in the faces of everybody, even to those who have not even know what sexual orientation is??
Kissing in Children's Shows are almost avoided..
Yet, because they want to establish that John Kent is a “Bi”, they had to start introducing kissing.... Is Establishing such facts in a Kiddies Cartoon really necessary?

2 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by tutudesz: 9:35am On Oct 13, 2021
chival:

Not necessarily. DC and Marvel comic books are primarily for teenagers. The bulk of those who read them are preteen and teenage boys in secondary school.
In those days, but now there are PG comic, under 13 comic, etc. A child can't walk into comic book store to such comic above his age.
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Kingcalls: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2021
obiekunie01:
Chai!

these Satanists are attacking us left right and centre!

imagine the impact of these evil on children!

finally pastor righteousness may be right after all!!

The reason for the removal of Trump ...and the blind ones celebrated his election loss thru rigging and manipulations

1 Like

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Jephyard(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2021
This has been going on for while. I red alot of comic back then. That's why I discouraged my younger one to watch any American teen series until they are if age. Those guys in Hollywood have an agenda and I don't feel cool about it no matter how libra I am. Cable TV in my house will be sparringly watch, thank God I have many collection of books that's what they will read. Let them use their imagination abegi

2 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by litaninja(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Sexual content has been part of cartoons since day 1.

1 Like

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Kingpin1000: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Kingpele:
Are u that jobless?
Another one spotted
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Truvelisback(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2021
It's for adult, not for children.
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Kayouzka(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
xjiggy:

The world did not end when our African chiefs where selling us for find and umbrellas, the world did not end when Hitler and his Nazis killed six million Jews but it is when people express there right to choose how they want to live there life's provided that they are hurting no one that you think the world would come to an end. See let embrace the freedom we experience in this world it wasn't so just some few decades and centuries ago.

2 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Kingpin1000: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Not all cartoons are for kids na,it's no secret

Another one spotted
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Kayouzka(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2021
xjiggy:

The world did not end when our African chiefs where selling us for dry gin and umbrellas, the world did not end when Hitler and his Nazis killed six million Jews but it is when people express there right to choose how they want to live there life's provided that they are hurting no one that you think the world would come to an end. See let embrace the freedom we experience in this world it wasn't so just some few decades and centuries ago.

2 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Kingpin1000: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2021
MYGRATEskillz:
Comics are not really for kids. They have categories.

Hmmm.
We know who you are
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Kingpin1000: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2021
karnafiu03:
The Oyinbo wey do the movie did want is up to their taste....Nobody say make una no develop to create una own animie or whatever.

The hatred, witchcraft, and injustice wey we dey battle for here no dey there own side...so make we keep quite abeg
Another satanist
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by 9gerian: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2021
It’s started since but gained appreciable momentum around Obama’s 2nd term as US president. At first subtly showing x-rated scenes on children’s channels during children’s prime time, and later infusing 2 same sex lovers in children and other movies rated as PG. The worst is when it becomes the norm with cartoons, which is mostly perceived by parents as being harmless, and given free access to the children to watch without supervision.

Just spend time watching any recently produced children movie and you would see subtle scenes showcasing sexuality (which can enhance paedophilia) and open homosexuality (which messes with their sexual orientation and natural development). It appears the goal is to sexualize most children early perhaps to get them broken and disoriented for all sorts of lewd fetish.

Superman is every child’s hero by default, hence, this looks like a deliberate catch-them-young kind of marketing/subtle indoctrination. I sometimes watch children’s channels, and quickly tune to another channel once I sense such lewd sexual vibes/scenes.

Jenniferchuma10:

3 Likes

Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by KingDash: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Itzmeandu:
This is not Good at all. Promoting Homosexuality. Every movie has ir rating whether animes or real. This Should be rated 13.
But don't like this
the funny thing be say superman go scatter that guy ass, that's the funny thing right now.
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by philiancoop(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Kingpin1000:

A homosexual spotted
I'm straight o. I'm saying, the concept of sexual content in kids shows is just new and unacceptable. Homo or not. It's unacceptable
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by EDGEof2MORO: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
They are trying to breed a generation of weak humans by promoting all these dis-gender movements.

It is going to work because you see how they propagated religion, so much that you can't read a single page on nairaland without someone making a religious remark.
Re: When Did Sexual Content Start In Kids Cartoons? - Williams Uchemba Asks by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2021
While I believe this is an over-reaction since it is rated higher than what kids are supposed to see (Like Deadpool)... Still, this consistent shoving of perversion down our throats by Hollywood is alarming, including Gender Blurring!

That they even had to bring it into age-long animation is even more worrisome.

Can't you just be quietly and privately perverted??! Why compel the whole world (Even kids) to accept it as normal??! Why the subliminal indoctrination... Hian!!! undecided

They have just made a mess of an age-long beloved DC Character!!! Mtchewww!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Jackie B Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Kiss At Their Wedding + Pics Of Them At The Altar / Eddie Nartey Traditional Wedding Photos & Video: Juliet Ibrahim, Van Vicker

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.