Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work (36765 Views)

I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already / How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by seniorgozman(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
McSaviour:
I don’t know why I born in to this evil country!
If you have 600k, I will get you a federal government job before the end of the year

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by samuelson06(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by swot200: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
dapolaw:
Sit down there and still be looking for jobs with your so call 2:1.

I graduated with 2:1 even with certifications in Oracle, but when I look tire for jobs and I no see. I kukuma started exporting charcoal, and my stories has changed ever since then. Thank God I never got those jobs then , maybe frustration wouldn't have pushed me into the charcoal business.

Oga mi sir , would you be willing to help me out of this mess i am at the moment, pls drop ur contact or my whatsapp 09033851150

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by frankie2K(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
businessgirl:
Hi. Can you put me through on this?
Yes of course. Google Estonia dreamapply. You will find all you need. I could have pasted the link here but NL dont accept links here. You can also check- studyinfinland.fi

Take your English exams and try to pass it too.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
samuelson06:

0708seven71nine262
I'm not on whatsapp can i send you a message.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Yankee101: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Have you seen what you believe in?
Turn to God my friend
Drop spiritism, occultism and false teachings
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by kennyansome: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
I will u chat up tomorrow
KingEbukasBlog:

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by kennyansome: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Which ministry?
seniorgozman:

If you have 600k, I will get you a federal government job before the end of the year
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by businessgirl(f): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
frankie2K:

Yes of course. Google Estonia dreamapply. You will find all you need. I could have pasted the link here but NL dont accept links here. You can also check- studyinfinland.fi

Take your English exams and try to pass it too.
It seems as if they still pay tuition fee except you are applying for Helsinki school. Ie for Finland. Let me check Estonia
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by writeprof(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
ProfGday:
U better throway your certificates and wakeup... Go and hustle on the street,I must let you know that even PhD holders self are not excepted from this employment palava...

Do you want to hear? It has gotten to a state of abysmal that even a PhD holders(first class honours) are been paid on semester basis at some of our private universities a sum of #150k(as part-time lecturers)....

Do the maths,that's 50k per month....To buy what,in this Buhari government ?

Pls forget certificate and hustle like an illiterates....

Streets calleth thee,don't tarry any longer cause hunger-bad ooo
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by writeprof(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
samtol4:
Today, it is not about your certificates anymore but your ability to solve problems. What is your discipline? Society is looking for problem solvers not certificate carriers. .you solve problems, you get paid , you can't solve problem you become jobless or collect peanuts as salary. A youth without a skill in the current state of Nigeria will suffer hunger and starvation.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by emmyN(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
You were send to school to think out the box.moreover what did you study

Wrong
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by samuelson06(m): 12:20am On Oct 14, 2021
RAGGA40:
I'm not on whatsapp can i send you a message.

Yes
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by ofiko123(m): 4:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Let God help you..
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by sharone21(f): 5:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Cameroon will take you for professional courses: Nursing/health courses, Computer( Hardware or Software) etc.
2 years= HND
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Godrocks: 5:38am On Oct 14, 2021
henrybangs44:

I'm just the IT guy that can have all your IT issues solved. Most organisations want that guy that can handle thier most of thier IT problems. They want Someone that can set up thier presentation, edit thier videos, snap thier pics, set up thier projector, organise thier zoom meetings, handle their sound when having seminar, design tgier ID cards, design thier fliers, all these little things that many of them can't do.

They are hot in the market...anywhere the bosses go...so will I.. They can't leave me behind because I connect everything and make thier work very easy... In simple words...I'm the go-to guy...

Not this this...there are many things you can do that will get u jobs instantly if u are good. Take for example animation. It's in high demand and u can make as much as 20k per min for animation..multiply that like say 20mins... There's jobs everywhere for u... I started animation recently... I'm still a novice in that but I can assure u the demand is by far higher than supply...how many animators do u know? U are brilliant already ..so all these won't be a problem to u.
I do all these things you said but no connect yet.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by seniorgozman(m): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=kennyansome post=106716181]Which ministry?[/quote
Federal government hospital in Enugu
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Godrocks:
Having it is one...knowing how to get in is another. I'm not the best ..I just know how to get in.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Godrocks:
Having it is one...knowing how to get in is another. I'm not the best ..I just knw how to get in.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2021
namiji2598:

I was the best in my department, second class upper 3 years down brother yet no job.....I have done several kinds of Hussle yet the money is not forth coming.on God sha
Which course
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2021
slydog:

What kind of jobs have u been applying for?
We must not all work in offices and knot tie.
After nysc, I immediately picked up se nocondary sch teaching job, 40k. Money I made from nysc I used in picking up msc form. I was teaching in secondary, doing msc and ofcourse missing classes, but was also making money doing lessons for students. All the while I kept applying for jobs.
I wrote recruitment test for FBN, spdc, mtn, vmobile, stanbic ibtc, standard chartered Bank and union Bank. It was when I started writing my thesis that Union Bank clicked for me. 1 year inside union Bank, msc done and dusted. Immediately I picked up PhD forms. Years down the line I'm a PhD holder.
Morale? Get busy.
Applying for jobs is not an excuse to be idle. Schools just resumed, send your CV to schools you'll be surprised. I advised someone on this, she got two offers. One sch paying 35k and another paying 50k. She took the 50k. Weeks later, she told me that teachers make cash from lesson in the sch, lesson there is 20k per month, gather 3 students do lesson for them and you are paying yourself.

Funny enough you studied Chemistry and education I think, wtf are u looking for with a safety certificate when your line is education and you can use that as a spring board? Except you really don't know Chemistry well, do you know how many parents will pay for lessons for their science kids to study Chemistry and physics? Dude,....
Truee
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2021
onuwaje:
And u never learn any work yet?? grin grin

You are evil not the country
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2021
onuwaje:
And u never learn any work yet?? grin grin

You are evil not the country
Person needs money to learn skill na
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Aremu01:

Your own better na jus two years
This is my 8th year... Nothing

Thank God for copywriting
You are joking are you not teaching in secondary school
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I graduated with same 2.1 since 2010 and I have never had a reasonable job. Guess what, I never beg for food or fail to meet my needs.

How it happens, I don't no
You are still in your parents house
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2021
rolams:
Just two years?

I graduated 12 years ago.
You must be joking
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2021
LEGALSER:

Graduating with 2.1 doesn't mean automatic ticket to a better life. You need to wake up. Apply for overseas scholarship or get a handiwork, don't be idle. Stop wailing on Nairaland.

If I had 2.1 I would have left this country a long time ago, na just my 2.2 dey limit me but I will still leave come next year.
Oga there are scholarship for 2.2 check well, or just do your masters here, have a good grade, don't follow olosho concentrate And japa, there Many scholarships for PhD I mean alot
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by onuwaje(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Person needs money to learn skill na
Let's wait for him then
Shey he is waiting for government

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by rolams(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You must be joking

Na fact I dey tell you oooo. That's our darling nation for you.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are still in your parents house

I am a married man with a baby girl. I live in my house. Hope that answers it. There are people that lives in mystery

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by LEGALSER: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Oga there are scholarship for 2.2 check well, or just do your masters here, have a good grade, don't follow olosho concentrate And japa, there Many scholarships for PhD I mean alot

Oga, I don't need your opinion, just shift.

I have 3 admissions in UK but I am not ready for the scholarship aspect till I get my international passport then I can start applying. Stop coming online to abuse people. You and who is talking about Olosho? You can imagine how you reason like a rabbit.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
LEGALSER:

Oga, I don't need your opinion, just shift.

I have 3 admissions in UK but I am not ready for the scholarship aspect till I get my international passport then I can start applying. Stop coming online to abuse people. You and who is talking about Olosho? You can imagine how you reason like a rabbit.
See you if you are serious in school how do you get 2.2 it was just advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement / Vacancies at Eko hotels / Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.