Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship (587 Views)

Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by leetech93: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hi nairalanders, I am a single guy, 29 years of age, a graduate and self employed running small tech business, I am based in Ajah, I need a lady that is calm, sincere, and God fearing, to start a relationship with that can lead to marriage.
My number is 09063440453

Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
The reason why most of you don't get response is that you don't sell yourself well,no pictures of you or anything. Some ladies can see you and like you instantly and vise versa, so how do you intend to attract us without any pictures. This same reason is why I don't accept DM's,faceless person sending DM is a big turn off,atleast have your display picture on your profile.Some will say you should accept DM first before pictures and if you do and don't like him,to pursue him becomes wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
The reason why most of you don't get response is that you don't sell yourself well,no pictures of you or anything. Some ladies can see you and like you instantly and vise versa, so how do you intend to attract us without any pictures. This same reason is why I don't accept DM's,faceless person sending DM is a big turn off.Some will say you should accept DM first before pictures and if you do and don't like him,to pursue him becomes wahala.
No mind them iya.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
No mind them iya.
abi,how are you doing
Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Marvellouzkk:
Lcredit hmmmmmm is one of the worst loan app ever in human existence. If you don’t want your image to be tarnished in and outside the borders, never you think of Lcredit.
Lcredit is the worst ever
Lcredit will destroy your reputation
Lcredit will call your family and expose your contract
Lcredit will send messages to your wife
Lcredit will call your husband
Lcredit will call your gal friend
Lcredit will call your boyfriend
Lcredit will call your boss
Lcredit will call your dead relatives
Lcredit will make you less human
Lcredit is like a beautiful apple filled with worms
Lcredit has the worst staffs
Lcredit staffs are mannerless
Lcredit will tarnish your image n their interest will still build up
Lcredit has no regard for your privacy
Lcredit will call your pastor or imam
Lcredit will label you a fraudster for been late just for a day
Lcredit will raise your blood pressure
Lcredit destroyed your political ambition
Lcredit will report you to credit bureau for been a day late
Lcredit is worst than satan himself
Lcredit is evil increasing your loan limit tempting you to apply n get destroyed for been a day late
Lcredit is not it
Lcredit my foot
Lcredit my ass
Lcredit are killers of destiny
Lcredit is a pain in the flesh
Lcredit is not it forget about Lcredit and have peace
Lcredit is fill with set of mad staffs
Lcredit interest rate is too high compared to other
Lcredit will dehumanize you before your church members
Lcredit is bad and not good to patronize at all
Lcredit money is blood money
lcredit don finished this one
Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by FanOfMyself: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
The reason why most of you don't get response is that you don't sell yourself well,no pictures of you or anything. Some ladies can see you and like you instantly and vise versa, so how do you intend to attract us without any pictures. This same reason is why I don't accept DM's,faceless person sending DM is a big turn off,atleast have your display picture on your profile.Some will say you should accept DM first before pictures and if you do and don't like him,to pursue him becomes wahala.
I just checked your profile and I didn't see anything oo. At least do what you preach na.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
FanOfMyself:

I just checked your profile and I didn't see anything oo. At least do what you preach na.
But I'm not looking for a partner, when and if I need one I will even create a topic and splash my pictures on my posts.lol

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by FanOfMyself: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
But I'm not looking for a partner, when and if I need one I will even create a topic and splash my pictures on my posts.lol
Okay till then...
Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by philiancoop(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Them don finish
Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
FanOfMyself:
Okay till then...
Try and be posting yours too that's if you are single
Re: I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship by auspicious1987: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
SOME PEOPLE WILL JUST COME ONLINE AND STARTED CRITICISE COMPANY. WHY CANT YOU ASK YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS TO BORROW YOU MONEY,WHICH YOU ALL KNOW THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE,EVERYONE IS FACING CHALLENGES.
A COMPANY IS LENDING YOU MONEY, MANY PEOPLE WILL NOT READ THE TERMS AND CONDITION BEFORE APPLYING,SOMEONE THAT DONT HAVE MEANS OF SURVIVING WILL ALSO GO AND APPLY FOR LOAN.... WHICH ONE DID OUR GOVERNMENT PROVIDE..... SOME PEOPLE WILL BE COMPLAINING ABOUT INTEREST RATE.... DID THEY FORCE YOU.
AND WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WORKING INSIDE THE COMPANY IF NOT WE NIGERIA, AS WE ALL KNOW THAT MOST COMPANY WORKERS NOW ARE BASE ON COMMISSION AND TARGET.
WERE DID YOU WANT THEM TO GET THE MONEY THEY ARE GOING TO PAY STAFF AND MAINTAINING THEIR OFFICE,. EVEN THE PEOPLE DONT WANT NIGERIA TO BE USING BAD LANGUAGES BUT BECAUSE NO ONE WANT HIM/HER TO BE SACK AND COMMISION IS AWAITING
AND ALSO LOAN IS NOT FOR JOBLESS AND UNDERAGE....
SERIOUSLY SPEAKING, TO BE BACK LOAN FOR NIGERIA IS VERY HARD THATS WHY THEIR LABOUR CANT DO THAT

(1) (Reply)

How I Fv-ckked My Physics Teacher Everyday / Who Do I Choose As My Partner? / See Example Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.