Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter (65401 Views)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Police Summon The Angry Zambian Father Who Beat His Son Over Poor Result / Ogun School Where Pupils Learn Under Mango Tree Despite N30M Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:56am On Oct 13, 2021
atheistandproud:

I reassigned her a new seat and when my back was turned, she tried sneaking back so I thundered "Are you alright? Would you get back to where I assigned you?"

The rest of the class snickered. There was a face off. The girl, a 14 year old actually stared at me before buckling and moving to where I assigned her to sit alone as punishment for noisemaking.

You think I would I use abusive words in a professional setting? Go through all my comments on NL and see if I have ever used an outrightly abusive word on anyone.
Imagine if these stubborn girls grow up to become adults and marry, they will surely give their husbands nothing but dose of hell on a daily basis.

That's why before marrying, man must endeavour to do background check, we must not allow fine face, attractive hip or bub to influence our decision.

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by olaniyilukman(m): 2:58am On Oct 13, 2021
The whole issues of two folds and let treat it one by one. The first is the teacher who beat the students as a corrective measures for their actions and the second is the parents who felt the pains of Parenthood by retaliating in a very wrong and unlawful manner... I have launched a campaign against beating of child as a way of correcting their behavior,four decades, the same method is applicable to all and sundry yet we keep achieving negative result, why can't we just sit down once and think of better way to engage these children rather than making them to feel like unworthy creature. We watched documentaries of how the White men treat us like slaves and we still exhibit such these days..
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by atheistandproud(m): 3:00am On Oct 13, 2021
abbey621:

Then can you explain why abroad with all the good system, large percentage of secondary school students either drop out of school or fail to graduate from college? Can you explain why the top 10 students in every state in the USA are mainly those of African or Asian background? If truly punishment destroys, Why did students in the USA back in the 70s and 80s scored and performed better in standardized tests compared to students of the 2000s? Here's a hint, paddling or flogging was banned in schools in the early 90s!

Thank you!

American kids are out of control! Weak parenting, absent fathers, neglectful mothers, indiscipline, liberalism etc. is bringing them to their knees.

This something that George Carlin, Carl Sagan and other intelligent minds foresaw almost 30 years ago, which has continued unabated.

If the US cannot pull it off, what makes the average Nigerian on the street with no idea how his smartphone works, thinks that we can pull it off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by atheistandproud(m): 3:02am On Oct 13, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Imagine if these stubborn girls grow up to become adults and marry, they will surely give their husbands nothing but dose of hell on a daily basis.

That's why before marrying, man must endeavour to do background check, we must not allow fine face, attractive hip or bub to influence our decision.

I am telling you.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by awoluyi(m): 3:34am On Oct 13, 2021
It's interesting that we now have organizations / companies dealing on leasing of thugs to settle some issues.
I want to know from the father the cost of hiring 10 thugs for 10 days including other logistics.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 13, 2021

One Mr Abidemi Oluwaseun, 35-year-old, has been arrested by the police for invading a public school with thugs to attack a teacher who he accused of beating his 15 year old daughter. today October 12.
Nigeria is still in age of spare the rod, spoil the child. When parents continue to beat teachers mercilessly, and it gets to a situation teachers fear for their lives, the educational system will ban it. Some teachers have mind oooo. You just start canning students. Students you dont even know their health and welfare conditions. If you have money take your children to better school where canes are not used on children. Corporal punishment should be abolished totally in schools and homes. In this 2021. Ha ba! Africa no get sense in many ways. Backward thinking set of baffoons.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by ellizy(m): 4:44am On Oct 13, 2021
What did you expect? A 35years old man has a child of 15years old…
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Jakumo(m): 4:55am On Oct 13, 2021
It is high time that all forms of corporal punishment are BANNED in ALL Nigerian schools just as is now the case in Lagos State, where the heroic decision to abolish that archaic and cruel practice was made by the Lagos State Governor Fashola SAN of that time.

Children have been beaten to death by teachers, several of whom are on the run from the law, trying to avoid the murder charges that they so richly deserve for killing a child with their savagery. While sending thugs to invade a school is not the way for any parent to respond to the torture of their child in the name of "discipline", the thirst for vengeance of the parent whose child came home injured is perfectly understandable, given the innate instinct to protect one's offspring that every human being possesses if they are of a normal constitution.

There are multiple avenues by which erring students can be disciplined in schools, ranging from cleaning duties to painting buildings, washing dishes in the canteen, weeding the sports fields, or being suspended from school for increasing lengths of time. There is NO reason why the beating of human beings should be condoned in ANY realm of human society, given the serious medical risks associated with that barbaric practice. Children have been blinded by sticks, paralyzed by frenzied assaults inflicted by teachers or parents, and even KILLED by such senseless assaults whose wider consequence is to normalize and encourage violence in all areas of life outside school.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Jakumo(m): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Nigeria is still in age of spare the rod, spoil the child. When parents continue to beat teachers mercilessly, and gets to s situation teachers fear for their lives, the educational system will ban it. Some teachers have mind oooo. You just start canning students. Students you dont even know their health and welfare conditions. If you have money take youd children to better school where canes are not used on children. Corporal punishment should be abolished totally in schools and hones. In this 2021. Ha ba! Africa no get se se in many ways. Backward thinking set of baffoons.

A student suffering from sickle cell anemia can easily be KILLED by one single impact of a cane, at which point "discipline" becomes MURDER.

Ban beating in schools all over Nigeria, and thereby protect the lives of society's most vulnerable members, her children. There are far more humane and NON VIOLENT methods to correct misbehavior by students, than by attacking and beating them like a phucking lunatic.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:03am On Oct 13, 2021
atheistandproud:
Mtcheeew.

What secondary school teachers go through.

This one sef flog. In the last high brow SS school (2018) I taught. Na just shout na I shout for that pikin. The next day, e mama wan come seize my cloth, say I cause e pikin "distress" and "emotional trauma".

Me teach again? Secondary School? Because of why?

Mtcheeew again.

Whaaaaat

I pity the kids of the elites sha. Their parents don't allow them see the reality of life and they are quick to crumble in the face of small life issues.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by middlebelter(m): 5:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Validated:
And they say kwara beating is islamic training

What are you insinuating? Nobody is saying modest corrective punishment or beating is wrong but the criminal destructive punishment of the Islamic schools especially the recent one at Ganmo in Ilorin is completely wrong. Did you read anywhere that the people beating by the teacher of the Baptist School were injured? Now compare that to the near death experience of the Islamic students on Ganmo.

Invading a school with cutlasses is criminally motivated and appropriate sanctions should be applied according to the law of the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Comedian2019: 5:19am On Oct 13, 2021
I hope the teacher's head is intact.
Afonja and skull things sha.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by ppogba: 5:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Comedian2019:
I hope the teacher's head is intact.
Afonja and skull things sha.

The head is not there.
Chief Duru of the Otokoto fame has taken it to Owerri.
Or better still, ask for the head when you get to Isiala Ngwa.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Karlosorji(m): 5:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Imagine. Cutlass for what?

This is what happens when you have children of bandits in your school and that was what gave her the morale to be misbehaving in class.

I hope they get served the right punishment.

Iliteracy is a deadly disease.

FTC.

I Dedicate this FTC to fellow teachers in the house.
#saynotoharassmentonteachers.
Am sure you don't have children that's why you are typing rubbish. After paying school fees then teacher starts beating your child, I want you to know that it's annoying really and all these beating mentality in our schools have to stop.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by atheistandproud(m): 5:35am On Oct 13, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

Whaaaaat

I pity the kids of the elites sha. Their parents don't allow them see the reality of life and they are quick to crumble in the face of small life issues.

Spoilt, sheltered, mollycoddled, out of touch.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by cardoctor(m): 5:38am On Oct 13, 2021
How u sef go dey beat agbero daughter?
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by byteem: 6:19am On Oct 13, 2021
sematec:
Food don land for police
Unregistered Toyota vehicle
No teacher should try this nonsense on my child problem go dey because I no born am for u

As in ehh the tin weak me.. wetin unregistered Toyota vehicle con do with did one naaa..the idiot should have reported to police first..then get them to arrest the teacher
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by chidiwar(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2021
sematec:
Food don land for police
No teacher should try this nonsense on my child problem go dey because I no born am for u

Hope ur kids won't be as dumb as u...because if they are, u lll definitely continue to see them with different marks from cain strokes....
Slowpoke ...
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by jimb(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2021
the niga got a kid at 20.
am sure it was by mistake.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by UncleKoboko: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2021
ALCOHOLKILLS:
They must be Muslims who despise education angry

Afonja Muslims are worst than their northern counterparts
Lol
OSU ipób jew pigs and AWÙSÁ FOOL fools will never stop wailing.

Jealousy grin grin grin
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Henrygetpaid: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Dem correct your child you dey vex...n ok just wait some time will tell..
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Mrscarter(f): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Niece:
Man Arrested For Storming Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter

https://.com/man-arrested-for-storming-ogun-school-with-thugs-to-attack-teacher-who-beat-his-daughter/

Lol the face on d man in the red white n blue grin
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by celebgists01: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2021
sematec:
Food don land for police

OPO,na una type dey go fight teachers.train your child to be responsible and respectful you hear
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by celebgists01: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2021
verybadmouth:

Keep quiet there. This forum is not meant for Nigerians and not biaflans. You can visit bialand.com for Biafran gist.
Ode

Afanu! Did he mention Biafra in his statement abi your hand dey scratch you. Akpa amu gi there
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2021
atheistandproud:

Spoilt, sheltered, mollycoddled, out of touch.

So true and so sad too. These parents that behave like this come from challenged backgrounds and think that by spoiling their kids, they are protecting them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by celebgists01: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

Even the holy books talked about flogging. If you think you got a menace because they still happen to go into illicit activities, stop it completely and see what happen.

Is it not what’s been done in America that makes them wild at a early age, which is now a societal norm. What a 7 year old boy would do today, I bet you couldn’t when you were 18 years old. We call it freedom. Child right. You just shout and it’s over, and dude already certain you can only shout.

Cane is good. Fvcking good. At least, it instills that little fear!

I agree with you.while I was growing up the thought of my principals Cain made me wake up early to prepare for school to avoid getting to school late.The woman dey Kark for gate and if you come late,your back and bum bum go receive beta Cain

Nowadays children no get fear again as a teacher will be in class teaching,the pickin go dey press phone.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2021
abbey621:

These things are not present abroad? Rapists, fraudsters, prostitutes plenty here in Atlanta. My guy, when you make generic statement make sure you back it up with facts, compare 9ja students as a whole even with all the poverty, predicaments and lamenting, our students are still able to keep up and often beat the best when given the right tools and opportunities. E.g. Take 10 Nigerian students away from Nigeria and put them in schools in the USA, give them nothing to worry about but face their studies and I guaranty that 8/10 of them would excel. Can we say the same for American students? Even with all the luxury and all the pampering, majority of them still drop out of school or maintain a mediocre GPA. Flogging helps to reset the brain, it builds concentration as long as it is not excessive.

Little wonder they are "importing hands in Africa to make up inadequacies in medical sectors there. Since their wards are too lazy to jobs that require brainstorm
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2021
15.The rod and rebuke give wisdom, But a child left to himself brings shame to his mother.

17.Correct your son, and he will give you rest; Yes, he will give delight to your soul.
Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Caseless: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2021
sematec:
Food don land for police
you no even get child to begin with. Stupid parents of this generation forming "woke". How are we sure you've seen the four-wall of a school before.

If you don't want your child beaten at school, make sure you don't teach them your stupidity to take to public space. You're worse than the man who hired thugs in this report.

1 Like

Re: Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter by Fiscus105(m): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Gobdddd:
supporter of APC everywhere.

He wanted to teach the teacher a lesson of her life.
Now the teachers are teaching him a lesson of his life.

I wonder how he will face his daughter whenever re returns from police cell, if not prison.

But wait oooo.

He's 35. His daughter is 15.
Means he had the daughter at 20.
No wonder he acted this unruly behavior

Teacher discplined his daughter, he hired touts to fight in school premises,

I'm just imagine such horrific family, infact I sober for upbringing the father goat would give children

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin / Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.