Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again (19159 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by robosky02(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ejuke Scoops CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again

Nigeria winger Chidera Ejuke has been voted CSKA Moscow’s Player of the Month for the second straight time, reports Completesports.com.

Ejuke , who also scooped the award for July/August beat goalkeeper Igor Akinfeev and Anton Zabolotny to the individual prize.

The 23-year-old won 55% of the vote by the fans, while Akinfeev and Zabolotny got 21% and 20% respectively.

The former Valerenga player bagged one assist in three league appearances for CSKA in September.

He has scored two goals in 10 league outings this season.

CSKA are sixth on the Ruusian Premier League table.

Aleksey Berezutskiy’s side will Ural in their league game game this weekend.

https://www.completesports.com/ejuke-scoops-cska-moscow-player-of-the-month-award-again/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by paulolee(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
congrats to him..
in other news, cr7 jus did a hatrick, 2 penalties within 5 mins and a last time header against almighty Luxembourg.
the highly rated Luxemburg is now the most country dt he has scored against, a total of 9 goals..
also, all his victims dt he had scored hatricks against are all "world class countries"
these ain't dt easy as it seems n it had placed cr7 as d leading favorite for d ballon d or this November 29..
sorry for derailing...jus say mk i update una...
if u get any opinion, pick up d mic n say ur mind....I de wait..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by robosky02(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Is this the rebirth

Of another creative footballer for Nigeria?

Is this the new J.J Okocha ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT0iMguwbJo

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by paulolee(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
[left][/left]
robosky02:
Is this the rebirth

Of another creative footballer for Nigeria?

Is this the new J.J Okocha ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT0iMguwbJo
pls dnt start with dt new jay jay tag...e too early to use pressure kill e career wey never even start..
jay jay left a big void dt would take time to fill n i see nothing like okocha in dis gee..
no let local media use hype n pressure kill e confidence level like dey did to the likes of rabui ibrahim, lukman haruna n even iwobi..

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Davash222(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
.The former Valerenga player bagged one assist in three league appearances for CSKA in September.

A winger with just one assist winning player of the month shows the league is shiit.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by decatalyst(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
We don't know him here.

They come now and be forming big boys. If not that the quality of Nigeria league is very poor, we have talents that are homegrown...and hungry to make a name.

5 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Davash222(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..
in other news, cr7 jus scored a double within 5 mins against almighty Luxembourg....both were penalties..
the highly rated Luxemburg is now the most country dt he has scored against, a total of 8 goals..
this isnt an easy feat n it placed cr7 as d leading favorite for d ballon d or this December...
sorry for derailing...jus say mk i update una...
He just got a hat trick... Update us well abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by robosky02(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
decatalyst:
We don't know him here.

They come now and be forming big boys. If not that the quality of Nigeria league is very poor, we have talents that are homegrown...and hungry to make a name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbGgBU64030

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by robosky02(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
paulolee:

pls dnt start with dt new jay jay tag...e too early to use pressure kill e career wey never even start..
jay jay left a big void dt would take time to fill n i see nothing like okocha in dis gee..
no let local media use hype n pressure kill e confidence level like dey did to the likes of rabui ibrahim, lukman haruna n even iwobi..

Tell me one player who can dribble 2 players in super eagles now

14 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by paulolee(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
A winger with just one assist winning player of the month shows the league is shiit.
young man calm down, the post says he won player of the month in his club and not POM in the league, so it doesn't concern d league dt u are insulting
secondly, individual awards isn't determined by goals only but by ur influence in each game, for example, busquets won d player of the tournament in dt just concluded European nations league dt spain lost to france even without a goal.

26 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by robosky02(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]

Can you compare your league to this one?

If at all your league even have calendar

3 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by paulolee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Davash222:

He just got a hat trick... Update us well abeg.
Owkay sir...have edited...d hatrick means all his goals this season have been from "inside the box" but Leo last two goals are from outside the box...
But wait o, except spain, switzerland n Sweden, which country for dt list wey messi or even neyma no go score like 5 against them?
Wich of dose contries fit win d likes of venezuela, ecuado or even bolivia wey una de insult as minors wenever messi scores...
pick up one mic n talk to me....gen still dey on....I de wait

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by paulolee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
robosky02:

Our team lacks a player with skills n creativity doesnt mean u would start calling a particular gee in russia d new jay jay..
seems haven't learn from d long list of young stars dt av failed bcox of d weight of dt "new messi" tag..
Jus Gv him time abeg, leave dt "new okocha" tag because currently, jay jay shoes are to big for this guy to start tinking of replacing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by taiocol: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
robosky02:

Doesn't make him Jay Jay
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by robosky02(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
taiocol:
k
Doesn't make him Jay Jay

Sure he is not J.J. Okocha

But he sure gives us something to look for after Okocha

Don't get it twisted

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Nice one ekuke

3 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by zolajpower: 5:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Good for him
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by ATEAMS: 5:17am On Oct 13, 2021
When Hunger don fire you before well well..

My brother...body go dey tell you on autopilot
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Harrykn: 5:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Good morning sir/ma, I'm happy to see your comments today.

2 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by cardoctor(m): 5:19am On Oct 13, 2021
Congrats bro
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Authoreety: 5:21am On Oct 13, 2021
At last this one is making us proud.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by SmartyPants(m): 5:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]

For his club only not the league
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by zolajpower: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Passionate1(m): 5:29am On Oct 13, 2021
Very good player. .
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by JayTripz(m): 5:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Omooooi!!!

Congrats Tekno
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Curious345: 5:36am On Oct 13, 2021
I love this guy
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Curious345: 5:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Positive vibes full him body.

Changed our game the moment he hit the pitch in Douala against the CAR.

All those other useless ("AJ-like players") super chicken players tipping/bribing Rohr (he is owed 9 months salary) for first team place, must give way fir the likes of CSKA Ejike for our national team to move forward...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by emmabest2000(m): 5:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations

Davash222:
[b][/b]

Bad belle , always give honour to whom honour is due tongue

Meanwhile......
Lakuku lacing his boots before corner kick

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Emax911: 5:39am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:

Owkay sir...have edited it...d hatrick means all his goals this season have been from "inside the box" but Leo last two goals are from outside the box....jus say make I clear u..
nything else?? pick up one mic n air ur opinion..all are working...I de wait
am sure you are less than 17 yrs, hatrick is an hatrick, whether scored against Abeokuta FC or from middle of field

13 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Dikaveli(m): 5:41am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
[left][/left]

Jay jay wey no win the country anything no man no even win individual award

Over hyped jay jay

I pray this young man don't end up like jay jay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by CSTR2: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
To be fair, he is a very selfish player,so it is not surprising on the poor assist.

He is very skillful with the ball and he carves out defences with his trickery, so that is his strength.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Millimann: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2021
decatalyst:
We don't know him here.

Oga, no home based player is as good as Ejuke .

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow / Of Mko Abiola And Roman Abramovich / Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.