Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again (19157 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins His 2nd Player Of The Month Award In Saudi League (Pix) / Victor Moses Wins Spartak Moscow Player Of The Month Award / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by nanauju(f): 5:44am On Oct 13, 2021
kiss
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Lilsameey: 5:56am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..
in other news, cr7 jus did a hatrick, 2 penalties within 5 mins and a last time header against almighty Luxembourg.
the highly rated Luxemburg is now the most country dt he has scored against, a total of 9 goals..
this isnt an easy feat n it placed cr7 as d leading favorite for d ballon d or this December...
sorry for derailing...jus say mk i update una...

6 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by BigDawsNet: 6:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations Ejuke...

I will talk to klopp but if you wanna play for Liverpool, you need to start scoring more goals

1 Like

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:

Owkay sir...have edited it...d hatrick means all his goals this season have been from "inside the box" but Leo last two goals are from outside the box....jus say make I clear u..
nything else?? pick up one mic n air ur opinion..all are working...I de wait
When messi scored hatrick against bolivia dat even my school team will flog wella nobody complain.
And later when the records will be opened penalties or inside box wont be separated, goal na goal.
Ronaldo go kee u b4 ur time if u continue like dis
They are both racking millions every week u are here looking for who will argue with u
Nor be juju be dat

3 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Homiesjinxbank: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Read well, he won the player of the month for that club, not for the league... And again.. is he really 23 years?

Davash222:
[b][/b]
A winger with just one assist winning player of the month shows the league is shiit.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Mrpojj(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..
in other news, cr7 jus did a hatrick, 2 penalties within 5 mins and a last time header against almighty Luxembourg.
the highly rated Luxemburg is now the most country dt he has scored against, a total of 9 goals..
this isnt an easy feat n it placed cr7 as d leading favorite for d ballon d or this December...
Still very early
But you can't Deny the player has some stuff
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Baba1234: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2021
CSTR2:

To be fair, he is a very selfish player, so it is not surprising on the poor assist.

He is very skillful with the ball and he carves out defenses with his trickery, so that is his strength.

i thought i was the only one that saw this. A very Skillful and talented player, but he is too stingy with the ball. He can assist himself, his career, the club and the teammates further if he is benevolent enough on the pitch.

And also i realized he is dominantly right footed and sometimes it seems the left foot is only useful for running. If this guy can use the left as strong as he is using the right foot, he will definitely rival Messi any day anytime.

however, i can conveniently rate him as one of the best in Europe and the video was very satisfying to watch

3 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Mrpojj(m): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2021
robosky02:
Ejuke Scoops CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again

https://www.completesports.com/ejuke-scoops-cska-moscow-player-of-the-month-award-again/
Still very early
But you can't Deny the player has some stuff
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2021
robosky02:
Is this the rebirth

Of another creative footballer for Nigeria?

Is this the new J.J Okocha ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT0iMguwbJo
That was just genius.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by adioolayi(m): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..

I saw what you've done grin grin grin
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by caprini1: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..
Go and sit down!... grin Ordinary CAR wey no get president ,Super Eagles no fit beat for Lagos.Na wrong footballer you dey take catch cruise,Spain chop hatrick for Ororo hand in the Last world cup in case you don forget.

1 Like

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by superjaks(m): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Chidera to the world
Zaria to the world
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by HonestFriend: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Dikaveli:

Jay jay wey no win the country anything no man no even win individual award

Over hyped jay jay

I pray this young man don't end up like jay jay
BBC player award.. Nations cup.. Atlanta 96 and lots more, Google is ur friend.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by IamOrei(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2021
He is good but look well, he's quite selfish
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by CSTR2: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by uniquetechng: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
A winger with just one assist winning player of the month shows the league is shiit.
The clubs player of the month not the league's player of the month, learn to read and understand what you read before commenting.

Zenith player was voted league player of the month.
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Caseless: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
for people who sees everything from the angle "goal-scoring is everything football", you can come up with this flawed argument.

2 Likes

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Whenever I hear of PENALDO scoring a hat trick, the country LUXEMBOURG comes to my mind.
That Country should ask him for forgiveness.
They have suffered.
Penaldo has punished them penalties.
Despite these, CROATIA will eliminate Portugal at the group stage.
FIFA should just delist that country.
They have assisted penaldo too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Amotolongbo(f): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..
also, it means all his goal dis season are scored from "inside d box"
these ain't dt easy as it seems n it had placed cr7 as d leading favorite for d ballon d or this November 29..
if u get any opinion, pick up d mic n say ur mind....I de wait..
when will you answer this question?

paulolee:

messi had scored more against d top countries in d world than ur man dt use qualifiers against minors to pad his stats..
Leo had more goals against EPL top 6 clubs than ur man that even had more games than leo...
lemme just allow the first paragraph to slide.

On the bolded part, can I see your breakdown on the goals scored by Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo against the top 6 Premier league teams to ascertain your claim?
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by ofiko123(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations to him...more wins mode life..
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by lexy2014: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]

be like say u go go paly for d league make u show them ball
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by paulolee(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
when will you answer this question?

lemme just allow the first paragraph to slide.

On the bolded part, can I see your breakdown on the goals scored by Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo against the top 6 Premier league teams to ascertain your claim?
Ronaldo has played 79 games against Arsenal , Manchester City,
Chelsea , Tottenham, United and Liverpool, scoring 28 times for a
rate of scoring every 227 minutes and 56 seconds.
Messi, on the other hand, has played 35 games against the 'top six',
but has almost scored the same amount with 27 strikes and a far
superior rate of 111 minutes and 35 seconds...
INFACT, Messi has scored more goals against Arsenal, City, Chelsea
and United than his eternal rival and trails him by just two assists in
the fixtures despite a 45-game disadvantage.
wat else do u need??

1 Like

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by yahmohy27: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2021
robosky02:

Tell me one player who can dribble 2 players in super eagles now
The guy dey try true true
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by 1000Capacity: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Naa manbe det
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by vickydevoka(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2021
robosky02:
Ejuke Scoops CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again

https://www.completesports.com/ejuke-scoops-cska-moscow-player-of-the-month-award-again/
Jos boy way Sabi ball. I actually saw him in Jos not too long ago. His family base in k.d
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Frenzy01(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerians making us proud everywhere.. Kudos bro lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by chenny360(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Be enjoying your money there ans your success and Victory don't make stupid mistakes of coming to Nigeria for now please
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by NORSIYK(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..
also, all his victims dt he had scored hatricks against are all "world class countries"
these ain't dt easy as it seems n it had placed cr7 as d leading favorite for d ballon d or this November 29..

Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Sergio101(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2021
paulolee:
congrats to him..
also, all his victims dt he had scored hatricks against are all "world class countries"

Table Shaker cheesy grin
Re: Ejuke Wins CSKA Moscow Player Of The Month Award Again by Amotolongbo(f): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
paulolee:

Ronaldo has played 79 games against Arsenal , Manchester City,
Chelsea , Tottenham, United and Liverpool, scoring 28 times for a
rate of scoring every 227 minutes and 56 seconds.
Messi, on the other hand, has played 35 games against the 'top six',
but has almost scored the same amount with 27 strikes and a far
superior rate of 111 minutes and 35 seconds...
INFACT, Messi has scored more goals against Arsenal, City, Chelsea
and United than his eternal rival and trails him by just two assists in
the fixtures despite a 45-game disadvantage.
wat else do u need??
[/s]How does the above equate to the quoted assertion in bold below?

paulolee:

messi had scored more against d top countries in d world than ur man dt use qualifiers against minors to pad his stats..
Leo had more goals against EPL top 6 clubs than ur man that even had more games than leo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles / Headlines Of Nigerian Newspapers Tomorrow / Pictures Of The Asisat Oshoala Football For Girls Event & All-Star Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.