Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) (33606 Views)

Five Killed In Anambra As Troops Repel Unknown Gunmen Attack / DPO Killed As Police Repel Bandit Attack In Imo Community / Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Well sponsored group

Aren’t the vehicles used for their operations registered?

Or were they stolen? Have they ever been reported if yes!!!!!

Unknown indeed!!!
you are correct , but sometimes they use fake info to reg the car or they put stolen number plate on it ..
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Isobug: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Hezmatosky:

Am sure you're not in the east. Who dey sponsor who? Government sponsoring gunmen to kill police? Or to kill people? Abi what are u vomiting?
Oga he made a good and useful point. UGM can't afford these Vehicles, not even this time they are being hunted seriously. To me, This is sheer political hit.
If there is anyone who is not in the East, I guess it should be you, the guy seems to have accurate knowledge of what we're facing here in the East than you have
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Murio001:
Nice to see an armored carrier but my thoughts, these cars are registered, how comes the gun men are still unknown?
if they start arresting the owners of the cars, the same you will start saying they are innocent.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Chubhie: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2021
benuejosh:
you will blame Buhari when you don't have orgasm too. Nonsense!
Which Nigerian woman have achieved orgasm in this buhari era?
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Why not just kill these terrorists. Police pls next time don't just repel, kill kill and kill them.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by vkeeshez(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Please don't sacrifice your lives for Mumu course.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Isobug:

Oga he made a good and useful point. UGM can't afford these Vehicles, not even this time they are being hunted seriously. To me, This is sheer political hit.
If there is anyone who is not in the East, I guess it should be you, the guy seems to have accurate knowledge of what we're facing here in the East than you have
do you know how many cars the monthly contribution of 1000 naira can buy? Even Abaribe can buy those cars for them.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by mandax: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
why are you guys confusing yourself?
You said unknown gunmen should be given amnesty on the other hand you said unknown Gunmen are agents of the government.
Some of you praises and hail unknown gunmen when ever they attack the military and now you are saying they are government agents?
The igbos will certainly regret supporting ipob terrorists. Time is coming!!!

Your problem is Biafra. Like a parasite who understands that if Biafra goes from Nigeria, his parasitic lifestyle comes to a halt: death or survival through learning how to make a living without cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the SS and SE regions.

Every other thing you wrote is bunkum.

IPOB has a motto of : NO VIOLENCE.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by guru90: 10:49am On Oct 13, 2021
OMO SEE ALOTS OF BULLETS SAMPLE ON TOP OF THAT CAR....................................

After seeing all this bullets sample, u want me to become 9ja force....................

To protect who?
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Murio001:
Nice to see an armored carrier but my thoughts, these cars are registered, how comes the gun men are still unknown?
Do you expect them to use their own car?
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked the real men keeps winning. The innocent ones keep paying for it.. Soon the innocent ones will pick up arms too to fight back. Thanks to buhari. Integrity indeed

This has absolutely nothing to do with Buhari... Please, talk another thing.

What is happening in the East is simply the criminal nature of the people showing forth and being encouraged by men of wealth and means hell bent on using anarchy to fulfill their selfish ends.

Even if external factors are involved, there is no way they can succeed in destroying Igbo land without the help and support of Igbos. Tell yourselves the truth!

No Northerner can blame any other region for the terrible woes currently afflicting them! There is just no way they can sell that lie!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Murio001:

U think someone would use his or her personal vehicle for such?
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Zumax008: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2021
This must be abandoned car by a person running for his life.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Isobug: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
do you know how many cars the monthly contribution of 1000 naira can buy? Even Abaribe can buy those cars for them.
They are not organise to afford all these as you people think. That's why I don't believe in the Terrorist tag, I mean if you see a typical terror group even in their embryo stage you will know.
What's Abaribe's game if he does so ?
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by ignis: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2021
jmoore:

You mean unknown politicians?

Continue living in denial till IPOB destroys Igboland.

IPOB is a blessing to emancipate the igboland.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2021
post=106685677:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/anambra-police-repel-attack-from-unknown-gunmen-in-ihiala-recover-ammunitions-and-four-vehicles-photos-2.html

I know say some idiotas on this forum will blame buhari, for the activities of the so called unknown gunmen
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by ygowon: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
why are you still alive? Since buhari is not leading well,why don't you kill yourself?
Did the Igbos kill themselves after the war that they were even forced to forfeit all their money in bank? Lol! You might not know but those who know Buhari's incompetence planned on how to overcome the effects. Once there's a better leadership, your type will not be able to survive.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
mandax:

Your problem is Biafra. Like a parasite who understands that if Biafra goes from Nigeria, his parasitic lifestyle comes to a halt: death or survival through learning how to make a living without cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the SS and SE regions.

Every other thing you wrote is bunkum.

IPOB has a motto of : NO VIOLENCE.
since you have everything in south east, why then are you running to Lagos, Kano, Abuja?
Me that stayed in my house, you that comes to my house to share my limited resources. Who among us is the parasite.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Cabonylewis(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fake news update of the year:
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by owagbeba: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Biometrics for BVN
Biometrics for NIN
Biometrics for voters card
Biometrics for Drivers license
Biometrics for SIM card

Any fingerprints in the Cars, guns?

Unknown gunmen?.... what a joke!
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Sunday2021: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
ygowon:
Did the Igbos kill themselves after the war that they were even forced to forfeit all their money in bank? Lol! You might not know but those who know Buhari's incompetence planned on how to overcome the effects. Once there's a better leadership, your type will not be able to survive.
yes we saw a better leadership during Ironsi. That better leadership cancelled our regional government, and give us what we are facing now.
Yes all the igbos governors are excellent, Abia state is now the Dubai of Africa.
Enugu state that cannot provide ordinary water for the igbos is now a better leadership.
The PDP that has no one project in the south east after 16 yrs ,is what you called better leadership.
Nigeria was never known for terrorism but PDP successfully brought Boko Haram to Nigeria, that is also your better leadership.
In the east everybody is afraid, they cannot say anything, the people are been lock at home every Monday. That is also what you called better leadership.
In Abia market, people were selling in a dirty overflow channels. That is your better leadership.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by ygowon: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
yes we saw a better leadership during Ironsi. That better leadership cancelled our regional government, and give us what we are facing now.
Yes all the igbos governors are excellent, Abia state is now the Dubai of Africa.
Enugu state that cannot provide ordinary water for the igbos is now a better leadership.
The PDP that has no one project in the south east after 16 yrs ,is what you called better leadership.
Nigeria was never known for terrorism but PDP successfully brought Boko Haram to Nigeria, that is also your better leadership.
In the east everybody is afraid, they cannot say anything, the people are been lock at home every Monday. That is also what you called better leadership.
In Abia market, people were selling in a dirty overflow channels. That is your better leadership.
lol! Thank God you now know that the east is suffering the bad leadership the most. So, stop blaming the youths there trying their best to change the story, unlike you who is suffering and smiling.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked the real men keeps winning. The innocent ones keep paying for it.. Soon the innocent ones will pick up arms too to fight back. Thanks to buhari. Integrity indeed

Attack police force, security agents and innocent people indiscriminately and unprovoked is criminal and terrorism. UGM have decided to become terrorists.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Anytask:

Unity beggar see as you carry Igbo matter for head like pure dey go from thread to thread. Wise people don't live with their haters or enemies, they send them away or stay away from them. That's what you people should do to the Igbo you said hate you. Let them go, as simple as that.
Also, a wise man don't go about worrying when his enemies are fighting each other. Why you dey trouble your soul

Again, like I earlier mentioned, the first step in ur Biafuro realization is for you all to leave Yoruba lands and region... then, we can start taking y'all seriously.

Else, you guys are just the same clowns since 1966... grin
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Attack police force, security agents and innocent people indiscriminately and unprovoked is criminal and terrorism. UGM have decided to become terrorists.
its simple.. Release MNK or the worst will soon be seen
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Simdyofficial:
its simple.. Release MNK or the worst will soon be seen

Then u are day dreaming. Nobody negotiated with terrorists.

I don’t support kanu arrests bt I don’t support his violent rhetorics against governors and Nigeria either. He has to be guide.

Kanu will only be released on the right grounds and conditions not by any violence. That’s wont even work anywhere or in any country in the world.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by ANON333: 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
These hoodlums will hijack nice cars probably after killing or maiming the owners just to come and give police to waste with bullets and rockets. These are people that could never afford any grade of motor vehicle in their whole life.
Re: Anambra Police Repel Attack From Unknown Gunmen In Ihiala (Photos) by AK481(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Well sponsored group

Aren’t the vehicles used for their operations registered?

Or were they stolen? Have they ever been reported if yes!!!!!

Unknown indeed!!!
Innocent car that was hijacked that very moment .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Davido At The Nigeria Police Headquarters In Abuja (VIDEO) / UNIBEN Student Puts Weed In Nephew's Food, Brags About It (Pics) / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.