Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) (53485 Views)

Canada Based Nairalander Spotted Robot Cleaning Mall: Pictures Video / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / Airline Official Killed While Fixing Car By Roadside (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by staga: 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
I want you killing wild boars and hogs. I cannot get enough of those videos on YouTube.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by dfrost: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
falopey:
Abi you are going to eat all of them? Na so meat cost for there you no fit go store go buy meat?

cheesy grin what did I just read? You just killed me. cheesy grin
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by witworth(m): 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
See as real gun fine like toys.
No be 50 years old sakabula here.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by sureinfo: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
All I see is meat tongue
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
You think you are in Zoogeria! Make Austrian government catch you!
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by silent10(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
He thinks we are all gullible people like some on nairaland that believe anything without verification.

I am not saying he's not lying, because i don't know. But have you take your time to think maybe he's the same person on that website? You sound like you have solid proof he's not the one. Do you?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by IbileIfe: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
pocohantas:

See as you burn our cable. Now if we woke-conservationists tell Nairalanders that they don’t kill deers in saner climes, they will bring this thread.

How person wey dey work for animal and pest control take do this kind thing?

I reckon you are not hungry in the abroad. So why you kill am? For sport?

I hate hunters who kill harmless animals.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:

I don't talk. I type...and that's how I get half my monthly pay.

It doesn't have to be your business.

Talkative
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by egean(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
that animal you just killed have an economic importance to the ecology
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by jl115: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
IbileIfe:

I hate hunters who kill harmless animals.
but you eat meat?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Bifwoli: 1:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is cruelty,you should be cooling your head in jail.
He should be decomposing in a grave . He killed animals ,so he should meet the same fate .
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Tunbolity(m): 5:33am On Oct 14, 2021
silent10:

I am not saying he's not lying, because i don't know. But have you take your time to think maybe he's the same person on that website? You sound like you have solid proof he's not the one. Do you?
He's a bloody liar, even the phone number on the Facebook page returned on True Caller as James Reeves, a name that's not Nigerian in anyway. He knows he's been bursted hence, he's gone into hiding. Nigerians have turned social media to something else, he did this just to hit FP

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by MisterKennedy(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2021
WriterNig:

Rate my kill and rifle from 1- 10? cool

Good afternoon brother. How is Australia?
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
I am reserved about judging people when it comes to hunting. The only issue with Africans is that there are some animals we consider no OK just cos they are closer to humans. You dont expect me to not matchet a snake in the bush if it tries attacking me.

But which one is more brutal? You raised cattles, birds (chickens, turkeys, quail), and when they see you...they rush towards you for food cos they see you as their benefactor. All for what? To slice their throats at the end of the day. Which one is more brutal? To slice the throat of the livestocks you raised yourself, or to shoot a random deer in the forest.

Make una dey deceive yourselves. Hyprocrites. If you really want to do something, then stop eating meat. Mofos. Na dem be the first to eat meat. Do you think it is easy for the Fulani cattles that were slaughtered daily? You people should visit abattoir and see the hell there. If you arent sober, then, you are an animal yourself. Dem go just dey shout on Nairaland..mainly mofos eat meat anyhow. Why can't you turn to vegetarians and stop this useless talks.

If a bear which is almost extinct meets you face to face in the forest, would you sacrifice yourself in the name of animal rights and extinction prevention? grin
Sometimes i think of it too.why would we eat something we care for.why would we kill a living thing (plant excluded) to tantalize our own stomach.i would have become a vegetarian years ago but just can't at the moment because people would think sapa is the main cause of the idea because man is still battling with being middle class.
In my own logical view.all animals and human deserve to live except any sect,specie or individual that pose as a threat to the freedom and continue preservation of humanity and nature.
Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 15, 2021
adeniyi65:

Sometimes i think of it too.why would we eat something we care for.why would we kill a living thing (plant excluded) to tantalize our own stomach.i would have become a vegetarian years ago but just can't at the moment because people would think sapa is the main cause of the idea because man is still battling with being middle class.
In my own logical view.all animals and human deserve to live except any sect,specie or individual that pose as a threat to the freedom and continue preservation of humanity and nature.

Human will eventually move towards plant based proteins. More researches are carried out on food good for us.

I have a small poultry of 300 chickens capacity for personal consumption (for myself and immediate siblings and their families), and I had to carry out autopsy myself. Also, I had to butcher the birds and prepare them. The whole thing experience has made me sober. I did it cos I want to eat healthy meat, but I am so touched. My solution was to pay someone to butcher them for me every week. Gush! I think we really need to do something. Everytime I hold the knife, I always pray. Wow! But I see butchers of cattles. Mehn! Those guys are something else. I think they too call colleagues to slaughter cattles they personally raised. And even in the state, cattles are shot in the head before slaughtering them. The funny thing is that Nigerians do it openly when having parties. It is something govt should look into. Not good at all.

I see human as a cra.zy specie at times.

1 Like

Re: Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos) by silent10(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2021
Tunbolity:
This lying bitch is nowhere near Australia, here is the LinkedIn profile of the person he stole the pics from, https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-reeves-a1645413 . He's even a member of Australia's Sports Shooters Association. Check him out, his contents have been majorly on animals and shootings
Thanks for the clerification.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: What Ibadan Railway Axis Looks Like - Photo Documentary / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.