Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Message To Buhari On Esn And Ugm. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Buhari On Esn And Ugm. (158 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Message To Buhari On Esn And Ugm. by Alphagan(m): 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
THIS BIAFRA THING HAS ATTAINED A CONTAGIOUS IDENTITY.

Military efforts can never suppress it. The only way to put an end to the face off is to negotiate with them.

Apartheid struggles suffered greater suppression, and more blood was shed on a dispute that was to be eventually settled via dialogue.

Why not learn from history and stop the carnage?

Buhari should negotiate and stop flexing his military muscle that is bound to fail.

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Buhari On Esn And Ugm. by Austineva(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
But he won't listen nah, until it becomes too late. we are watching

(1) (Reply)

Https://beadysworld.tv/senator-francis-ezenwa-onyewuchi-executed-a-successful-ha / Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Azikiwe, Awolowo, Says Femi Adesina / Nice Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.