Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos (36908 Views)

Ayo Fayose Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photos) / Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by usen1234: 5:27am On Oct 13, 2021
Thank God God thiefnibu don change shoe
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by TundeEdnut35(m): 5:29am On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Ovamboland:

Lazy fear fear people, even small Ijaw people have bigger balls.

Ibo is scared of Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba.

They are even scared of Yahaha Bello's shadow. They will rather be a deputy to him than strategize how t ;Do defeat him
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 5:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Trust Fayose, he went there to observe and gather information. It is about time he meted the same publicity he gave Buhari on Tinubu. His nxt new would be "Tinubu is older than his grandma and he now go about with pampers to keep himself neat"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 5:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Question is which Northern state will Tinubu win...

Don’t stay in Lagos or Yoruba land and be thinking..

And which southern state outside Yoruba will a Yoruba Tinubu win..

Answer this first

Let’s say he’s running against tambwal or any pdp candidate of your choice

Is this one come from Zimbabwe?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 5:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Benwallt:
Trust Fayose, he went there to observe and gather information. It is about time he meted the same publicity he gave Buhari on Tinubu. His nxt new would be "Tinubu is older than his grandma and he now go about with pampers to keep himself neat"

Thinking fayose still has immunity? Immunity disappeared several years ago ooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by NGpatriot: 5:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Grayoso:

Indeed. Politicians, wherever they are from, are human too. They know who they love and have continous goodwill for because that person has protected them, enabled them, given them opportunies for career fulfilment and nurtured their growth.

Tinubu is a classic example of of the Yoruba saying that it is wise to pour water ahead of you so as to step on cool ground.

Tinubu's benevolent investment in many Nigerian politicians is unparalleled.

IPOBians may hate him but his fellow politicians love him passionately. Even Buhari, Malami, Moin Moin Buni etal respect BAT.

Their opposition to him is purely to do with existential and machiavellian politics and not because they think Tinubu will not lead all Nigerians, including their own Northerners, well.

I am predicting here and today that influential Northerners who know there will be life beyond Buhari, Malami, Buni etal , and want a future cordial relationship with the SW, will begin coming out next year to align behind Tinubu uncompromisingly.

It is BAT 2023 because the man deserves it. He has paid his dues and proven himself as an administrator, a politician, an enabler, a mentoring supremo and , most importantly, a detribalised Nigerian patriot.

If his health is sound then many, from all corners of Nigeria, are ready to sacrifice personally for BAT 2023 Presidency.

Flashback.

Former governor of Borno state , Shetimma took Zulum to Bourdillon in Lagos for what reason? For support even though the election was in Borno state all the way in the NE, not in the SW and not Yoruba related in any way, so why go to Lagos to see Tinubu for support? Because Tinubu's reach and influence cuts across region, tribe and party

Long story short, Zulum won the election and quickly invited Asiwaju to Maiduguri to show is love and appreciation.

Shetimma obviously said to Zulum, if you want to win this election, we need to go to Lagos to see Tinubu..

Zulum is one of the many Northerners in Tinubu's corner and sphere of influence, they know him, he's even more influential within the PDP than the so called PDP leaders, he's the reason why the PDP can not win anything in Lagos, they are all Tinubu's boys.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Ibkhaleel01: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2021
And on NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2021
AntonVince:

Who exactly will vote this Tinubu?
I mean where exactly does he intend to fetch the votes required to get him to Aso Rock.

So far, it seems to me that his only strategy is to *ss-lick Buhari perpetually with the hope of being rigged to power in return for his servitude but even that is bound to fail because I don't see this parochial-minded Buhari supporting Tinubu against one of kinsmen who's likely to emerge tbe PDP's candidate.

The way entire Igbo Governors are ass-licking bubu despite that bubu has relegated Biafra republic to gutter level.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by SmartPolician: 5:58am On Oct 13, 2021
thorpido:
Politicians dem. No permanent enemies.

Ayo Fayose always says that he respects Tinubu....even in his days of stomach infrastructure....he was always saying that.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Fiscus105(m): 5:59am On Oct 13, 2021
tongue no
seunmsg:

Few days ago it was Dokpesi of PDP pledging loyalty. Today, it’s Fayose. Before the 2023 election, 2/3 of political leaders across the two major parties would have pledge allegiance to the Asiwaju mandate.

Tinubu’s ambition is already beyond APC. He has worked across party divide to get to where he is right now. He his a moving train that can’t be stopped. Indeed, a good name is better than silver and gold. Tinubu is about to reap the fruit of his labour.

Everybody is raising his hands and doing "tuale" one by one, it's only urchins on nairaland that are doing gragra"

Those that don't have their own votes...........my leader say people

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Dapson73(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who will vote for him?

I and my household will vote Jagaban.

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by NGpatriot: 6:03am On Oct 13, 2021

Tinubu is Yoruba leader, paid his dues, says Fayose

21 November 2020

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, said on Saturday that the All Progressives Congress National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, had paid his dues which needed to be acknowledged.

Fayose, who said he would not join the political enemies of the former Lagos State governor to shoot him down politically, described Tinubu as one of the greatest builders of men in Yorubaland and Nigeria at large.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-is-yoruba-leader-paid-his-dues-says-fayose/

What Fayose said a year ago..

This is not an overnight conversion, he did not hide is respect for Tinubu, never did..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Dapson73(m): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2021
haffaze777:

Peter Peter Obi is a bad market,how do you expect him to hawk a known liar?

I am a Yoruba man and a staunch supporter of Asiwaju but we can't also deny the fact that Peter Obi is a very good product but his region will hunt him.
Peter Obi is qualified, the allegation on him on Pandora paper are not real.
I wish I could support him but I can't support him if Asiwaju is also aspiring .
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by SmartMen: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2021
SlyDev:
Watch out for Peter Obi people.

They voted Atiku because of Obi
How they were able to turn Yoruba brain against their leader is a mystery to me.
turn? Same Igbos that voted against Buhari that you chose!? I at the end, who was right?

In the whole of South East, only Peter Obi and Moghalu will get majority supports from the Igbo masses for president, no Okorocha, Not Ekweremadu, not Obaino, Not Umahi...

I hope Tinubu wins Sha... At least the Igbo man will be vindicated once again.

We will be here..cos most of you like suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by dododawa1: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Who no like to eat with president

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by dododawa1: 6:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Dapson73:

I am a Yoruba man and a staunch supporter of Asiwaju but we can't also deny the fact that Peter Obi is a very good product but his region will hunt him.
Peter Obi is qualified, the allegation on him on Pandora paper are not real.
I wish I could support him but I can't support him if Asiwaju is also aspiring .
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Peter Obi
oga get one mouth,not here and there, YORUBA way.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by NGpatriot: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2021
https://twitter.com/NinoRoyals/status/1447630846819713027

Even in the North, Asiwaju SWAGA 2023 celebration don start.

Even the song is in Hausa, I love the song and the video..

Wa je president lagbara olorun in Hausa accent..SWAGA 2023

The girl fine too sha...

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by MufasaLion: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2021
2023 is no child's play.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Dem dem

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Dapson73(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Question is which Northern state will Tinubu win...

Don’t stay in Lagos or Yoruba land and be thinking..

And which southern state outside Yoruba will a Yoruba Tinubu win..

Answer this first

Let’s say he’s running against tambwal or any pdp candidate of your choice

Your eyes go soon clear. Thank God, all parties are to adopt direct primaries.
Tinubu is a success project already.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Myhusband(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Of course..

Tinubu is a Yoruba project .. nobody the argue.. but using southern unity and southern governors scam to scam other region into Yoruba project ... shouting power must return south. Is the problem.

Thank God other southern region woke on time.. to yoruba diplomatic scam..

Today no more .. southern unity .. southern governors gibberish.. and most importantly.. the Yoruba song of power must return south.. is dead and limited to Yoruba tribe of southwest.

Hopefully Apc must give Tinubu ticket .. if dem no give am.. he should decamp ..

Final

Tinubu Must contest.. Must!

Tinubu must contest, Yoruba this and that, nothing dey that your empty jerrycan head than that yet Peter obi is taking money meant to developed your land to offshore account

anyway what does one expect from a tribe killing themselves to get back at a Fulani man. stupid people in majority will always do their own foolishness in a unique way

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Kingstanding: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2021
BabaO2:
These ones have never been enemies
. Fayose is still more honest, friendly and respectful to Tinubu than Fayemi. Fayemi is a Judas of Tinubu disciples.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Myhusband(m): 6:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Power returns North..

Igbos are not ready for presidency. Don’t think they’re seriously interested.

yes o we Igbo just want to be an errand boy to a Fulani man, we only hate Buhari because a Yoruba was his VP, let him sack Osibanjo and put umahi then we like him and his ewedu party

we Igbo don't like Nigeria but we will vote for another Northerner. common sense is not for you people even cows will not be this unreasonable

God really create some specimens

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by SeunNotOwner: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Of course..

Tinubu is a Yoruba project .. nobody the argue.. but using southern unity and southern governors scam to scam other region into Yoruba project ... shouting power must return south. Is the problem.

Thank God other southern region woke on time.. to yoruba diplomatic scam..

Today no more .. southern unity .. southern governors gibberish.. and most importantly.. the Yoruba song of power must return south.. is dead and limited to Yoruba tribe of southwest.

Hopefully Apc must give Tinubu ticket .. if dem no give am.. he should decamp ..

Final

Tinubu Must contest.. Must!

Seriously, you can not deny people from reaping from where they have sow. The chant for power to return to South is a two way thing. Either on the platform of APC or PDP. If SW are demand the nomination from APC, that is a just cause and of SE is demand nomination from PDP that is just, because that is where both of them have previously labour.

Asking the other way round is not just and it is impossible for both party to agree on a consensus candidate.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by ddeola: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Peter the "Rock" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by olagbola45(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
See as e be like burnt plantain.

Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
Asiwaju go need a special road to Bourdillon to accommodate the massive delegation from all over the country to Bourdillon from now till after the election in 2023..

grin grin grin

it was a mess yesterday, I saw one smoking India hem openly. God have mercy on our youth
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by alizma: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2021
tamdun:
grin
Flat heads are giving themselves BP online(their power start and end online) while those with foresight are already aligning with tinubu
The most surprising aspect is that non from the East has boldly come out to indicate interest yet some people are saying power must shift to south East. Who dash out power in this 21st century?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Safyqueen: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Kai, I love this man Tinubu, but to be frank the man don go. He better retire and rest. He has done his best. Buhari was more agile than this 2015, now look at the situation. Nigeria has no working structure like US for a very old man to just head. We therefore need a working president to stimulate the senile structures.
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Becoming interesting!
Fayose is more loyal to Tinubu than Fayemi, and Tinubu knows that. Someone must be the leader in Ekiti should Tinubu become the President, and it's most likely it's Fayose. Fayose has more clout and grassroots support base in Ekiti than any other politician in Ekiti. Alignment and realignment has began. ALL FOR THE YORUBA AGENDA!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra / Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.