Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos (36920 Views)

Ayo Fayose Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Photos) / Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2021
obynzo:

How is he a liar or you just want to exhibit stupidity in HD

He didn't lie,he only had one wrist watch

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2021
haffaze777:

He didn't lie,he only had one wrist watch

How does this relate with the post? Dude make una fear God with this image laundering.
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Abass07(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2021
EmptyGarden:
If you like, wear all the sneakers and polo for this world, you still look 93.
of course. This guy is just too old
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Gbajure:

You obviously has never see him life from close quarter. And those nobody are the sons and daughters of 8. And who again want to align with those destructive set

I've seen him at close range. I've been at several functions with him. And I can authoritatively tell you that the oral hygiene has greatly improved now. Nothing about hate there. No sentiments about it.
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by NGpatriot: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2021
obynzo:

Chai you are really a novice walahi. It is normal to visit politicians it happened with Zik and Sardauna. It had no bearing on the elections in Borno. Tinubu cannot influence any elections in the North or anywhere except Lagos. Even the influence of elections is south west is marginal as shown by Makinde winning elections in Oyo State. If Tinubu was that influential Ize Iyamu would have won Edo state election. Please don't be naive and dense abeg.

obynzo:

This is a clear False Flag Operation, FG has hands wirtten all over it. This has nothing to do with IPOB this is a bogey operation designed to create a bad perception of IPOB in the south east

Going back and forth with Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements is not my favourite activities.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

What he said not too long ago...so true.

grin

It’s because he played as a god father, wether he played or not, politicians will still emerge with or without him, it’s happened in other states, he just the godfatherism, making it look like without him there won’t be political officer holders, there will be even if he was not a godfather. Vulnerable thinkers can’t deep think, he only put his allies there for his selfish ambition, not as his they have built dubai in Lagos or Nigeria, all politicians stealing are idiots all states all parties

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by OderaOdesigo: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Your life is so full of bitterness that if you are not careful, hatred for others will soon make you commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Question is which Northern state will Tinubu win...

Don’t stay in Lagos or Yoruba land and be thinking..

And which southern state outside Yoruba will a Yoruba Tinubu win..

Answer this first

Let’s say he’s running against tambwal or any pdp candidate of your choice

Kano is lockdown for BAT #Ganduje effect
Katsina is secured, #Buhari pay back time.
Nasarawa is done, their Governor even wore BAT style cap to show loyalty.
Borno in the kitty,Zulum is our loyal boy made in Lagos and Boss Mustapha the current Nigeria secretary is been tipped as VP.
Kaduna is 50/50,so is Gombe.
Kwara is on lockdown for Tinubu,even Kogi will bow once Yèyé Bello l'ose out in Primary.
i can go on and on.

The same Tambuwal that you see as a political heavyweight came to BAT before he became the speaker back in the day,

so when political rookie like you permutate out of hatred i can't help it but just laugh
grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

Kano is lockdown for BAT #Ganduje effect
Katsina is secured, #Buhari pay back time.
Nasarawa is done, their Governor even wore BAT style cap to show loyalty.
Borno in the kitty,Zulum is our loyal boy made in Lagos and Boss Mustapha the current Nigeria secretary is been tipped as VP.
Kaduna is 50/50,so is Gombe.
Kwara is on lockdown for Tinubu,even Kogi will bow once Yèyé Bello l'ose out in Primary.
i can go on and on.

The same Tambuwal that you see as a political heavyweight came to BAT before he became the speaker back in the day,

so when political rookie like you permutate out of hatred i can't help it but just laugh
grin

Will reply your post ..

Likes no Dey win elections for Nigeria ... all Na Yoruba permutation grin

Wait till 2023 and receive the ticket to political wilderness.. I mean all Yoruba Acn Cpc

That’s all

Good luck with Yoruba permutations.. grin
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Timblaze(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmm, that is how FFK Started o, we are watching and waiting smiley
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Solatium(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Will reply your post ..

Wait till 2023 and receive the ticket to political wilderness.. I mean all Yoruba Acn Cpc

That’s all

i[b] just gave you a sound analysis of how it will turn out,all you could spew is just hatred,guy the earliest you admit he will be your president come may 29 2023 the less migraine you will have,even orji Uzi Kali ,hope uzodinma,Abaribe,Ken Nnamani,Andy and ufeanyi uba and the rest go even wear BAT 2023shirt and cap.
You are inconsequential in the scheme of things grin
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2021
femiasaolu2014:

Don't worry, there would be a separate market for Yorubas when rice becomes #100k/bag and the dollar #10k -> 1 USD.
GTFOH

And never address me as your bro, I am not.

Lol. Na fight? Yeah I get it. You hate Tinubu and anyone who supports him. Bro, you're in the minority. Accept that and move on with your life. cool

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Answer this first

Tinubu against tambwal, is a goal for Tinubu even in sokoto. My brother we talking about Jagaban,akanbi Omo.

Some men are created great, and they are so lucky to also have the power of bringing up leaders. Tinubu boys are becoming men in all areas ,from Kings to VP.

Are you not from here ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Engrgeneral(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Answer this first
The Tambuwal that Sokoto State people are not happy with or who. Please don't sit in the south and possibly run the analysis of the north. As it stands today, APC had no candidate in the north that can command great followership like Tinubu. All that is left now is for Jagaban to get the ticket and it is his presidency to lose. Come to the north and see the feel around to be able to judge better

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Ovamboland:

Lazy fear fear people, even small Ijaw people have bigger balls.

Ibo is scared of Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba.

They are even scared of Yahaha Bello's shadow. They will rather be a deputy to him than strategize how to defeat him
I worry for them bro. I don't know how they got themselves into such position.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

i[b] just gave you a sound analysis of how it will turn out,all you could spew is just hatred,guy the earliest you admit he will be your president come may 29 2023 the less migraine you will have,even orji Uzi Kali ,hope uzodinma,Abaribe,Ken Nnamani,Andy and ufeanyi uba and the rest go even wear BAT 2023shirt and cap.
[/b]

Tell them oh, person wey wan buy clothes for you, must wear good one. Show us your state, when you came in and the level after exist. Nobody beats Tinubu. Show us your friends of 30/40 years and lets see the developments in them, nobody beats Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Will reply your post ..

That’s all

You're an amusing guy. Your total lack of pride and shame, less so. Get off Yoruba matter and act sane for once.

Focus on how Igbos will win or make progress in 2023 and stop making your existence about waiting to see Yorubas fail.

You come across as a joyless and pathetic person who desperately needs to get a life beyond hating Yorubas and wanting to see them stumble.

Not anyone's fault you were born into an ethnic group that is self-destructive and always on the losing side due to their own hateful actions and inactions.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 9:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Of course..

Tinubu is a Yoruba project .. nobody the argue.. but using southern unity and southern governors scam to scam other region into Yoruba project ... shouting power must return south. Is the problem.

Thank God other southern region woke on time.. to yoruba diplomatic scam..

Today no more .. southern unity .. southern governors gibberish.. and most importantly.. the Yoruba song of power must return south.. is dead and limited to Yoruba tribe of southwest.

Hopefully Apc must give Tinubu ticket .. if dem no give am.. he should decamp ..

Final

Tinubu Must contest.. Must!
I was told that you are jobless... I say na lie, but now i know.
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 9:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Solatium:

[/b]

Tinubu won’t win any state in the north .. even with rigging..
Talk more of south.n’ East..

All Na Yoruba imagination..

I’m in the north and they have their own thinking .. just as You a Yoruba man is thinking.

Atiku won the last elections .. but decide to give it to baba.. for a reason known in the north ..
you Yoruba people love propaganda and wish to push it
I don’t argue with Yoruba .. online you will never see Asgard doing that.. because of too much ignorance and I’m not arguing with you ..

In the south .. minus Yoruba state and Tinubu have nothing

Buhari was a huge factor in the last two elections and won’t be there again

North don’t play politics of sentiments.. unlike Yoruba

Yoruba said they don’t betray their own.. and you think north will betray their own?

No worries all Na for Nairaland likes and shares .. but e go clear

This is Tinubu, buhari, Apc government ,with all its rigging in last election... against Pdp.

So wonder how Tinubu will manufacture votes in the north to win

Shehu sani told him next time he’s coming to the north he should carry interpreter..

Yoruba people just don’t know

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2021
obynzo:

How against a Fulani candidate ke!!!!!!!!! Bros abeg take a chill pill

Bros, this guy has invested so much in people, and full time investment. With lots of proofs, we are human and can only wish.

Abeg I dey listen to Sade Adu. By Your Side.

Baba Tinubu I dey your side.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

Going back and forth with Igbos and anti-Nigerian elements is not my favourite activities.

But in the last thread on Anambra airport you were abusing igbos tagging them as IPOB. if you cannot embrace other Nigerians with different opinions from yours you are more anti Nigerian than IPOB and Boko Haram. Stop being stupid please.
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Tell them oh, person wey wan buy clothes for you, must wear good one. Show us your state, when you came in and the level after exist. Nobody beats Tinubu. Show us your friends of 30/40 years and lets see the developments in them, nobody beats Tinubu.

Indeed. What some don't even realize is that talk means nothing ultimately. Action , and what people can see and feel, is what matters to ordinary Nigerians.

The State of every corner of Nigeria today, with Lagos appearing relatively sane and progressive in comparison to all others, is the biggest testimony to Tinubu's superior Presidential credentials.

Even the political, business and elite leaders are routing for BAT because they are scared due to how damaged Nigeria now is on all fronts.

They know 2023 is a 'rescue mission' for someone who is proven with a verifiable record of delivering administrative and political progress every Nigerian can see and feel. 2023 is not for learners or risky gambles.

For Starters, the most analytical minds in Nigeria know that Tinubu will deploy the best hands possible. That alone makes the ship able to run on autopilot. For me, only health issues can rob BAT of running and winning very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Tinubu won’t win any state in the north .. even with rigging..
Talk more of south.n’ East..

All Na Yoruba imagination..

I’m in the north and they have their own thinking .. just as You a Yoruba man is thinking.

Atiku won the last elections .. but decide to give it to baba.. for a reason known in the north ..
you Yoruba people love propaganda and wish to push it
I don’t argue with Yoruba .. online you will never see Asgard doing that.. because of too much ignorance and I’m not arguing with you ..

In the south .. minus Yoruba state and Tinubu have nothing

Buhari was a huge factor in the last two elections and won’t be there again

North don’t play politics of sentiments.. unlike Yoruba

Yoruba said they don’t betray their own.. and you think north will betray their own?

No worries all Na for Nairaland likes and shares .. but e go clear

This is Tinubu, buhari, Apc government ,with all its rigging in last election... against Pdp.

So wonder how Tinubu will manufacture votes in the north to win

Shehu sani told him next time he’s coming to the north he should carry interpreter..

Yoruba people just don’t know

Lol. That is the only thing you do here 24/7. Show me even one of your past 20 posts without Yoruba or any of their State/leaders mentioned in it.
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. That is the only thing you do here 24/7. Show me even one of your past 20 posts without Yoruba or any of their State/leaders mentioned in it.

I don’t argue with Yoruba ... mentioning Yoruba is different from arguing with a Yoruba moniker

Thank you

You quote a post what do you think about the 2019 election map
And what are the chances of Tinubu winning a northern state

Maybe you know north and understand Hausa ..or your in the north ?

If yes .. wetin the sub politically in the north now

Will Buhari still get that same vote .. if he’s to push?
With Buhari effect ..

Or not?

You don’t discuss politics with sentiment .. 19 states in the north and Tinubu won’t win any

If you understand Hausa well.. you know what am saying

Even Tinubu is dragging feet .. is not an easy jump

In the south .. which states will he win .. apart from Yoruba land ..

As for those calling Kano grin. You need to be in Kano to see how ganduje is loved grin
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by olajigaolamide: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Correct political calculation
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Starz825(m): 9:33am On Oct 13, 2021
thorpido:
Politicians dem. No permanent enemies.
They are all extended families
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

I don’t argue with Yoruba ... mentioning Yoruba is different from arguing with a Yoruba moniker

Thank you

Semantics dude. Your polemic attack against everything Yoruba, 24/7, essentially indicates you are arguing with Yorubas.

Otherwise you don't need to repeat the same thing tediously with every single post of yours here on Nairaland day in and day out.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Asgard73: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Grayoso:

Semantics dude. Your polemic attack against everything Yoruba, 24/7, essentially indicates you are arguing with Yorubas.

Otherwise you don't need to repeat the same thing tediously with every single post of yours here on Nairaland day in and day out.

Okay

Just tell Tinubu to contest.. no excuses...
Next!
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by adebwalex(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Hope he his not planning to decamp like Fanikayode
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Asgard73:

Thank you

You quote a post what do you think about the 2019 election map
And what are the chances of Tinubu winning a northern state

Maybe you know north and understand Hausa ..or your in the north ?

If yes .. wetin the sub politically in the north now

Will Buhari still get that same vote .. if he’s to push?
With Buhari effect ..

Or not?

You don’t discuss politics with sentiment .. 19 states in the north and Tinubu won’t win any

If you understand Hausa well.. you know what am saying

Even Tinubu is dragging feet .. is not an easy jump

In the south .. which states will he win .. apart from Yoruba land ..

As for those calling Kano grin. You need to be in Kano to see how ganduje is loved grin

Lol. Obvious you're the sentimental person here. When GEJ, a political nobody, won States in the North in two elections, then it is obvious you have real issues with your talk above.

Obvious your senseless and logic-defying talk can only be motivated by blind, completely sentimental and unobjective hatred for Yorubas that means you have become delusional and unhinged in wanting to see them fail.

I think your talk Tinubu won't win one Northern State, out of 19, confirms hate has totally destroyed your reasoning as is the case for most Igbos. You're beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Myhusband(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2021
obynzo:

Bros in what way did he take money in foreign account? Did Pandora say he stole money? Please show me in Pandora where it said Obi took Anambra state money and deposited it in foreign accounts. He said he had shell accounts which everyone including Tinubu did.

Peter obi is a thief like Tinubu, stop defending criminals

nonsense
Re: Fayose Visits Tinubu In Lagos by Geeman2006: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Una no go kill person with Laff in this country grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him / #ondodecides2016: PDP Governorship Candidates Appeal Judgement & Hearings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.