Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) (5182 Views)

How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / How Old Do You Think She Is???? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by soundOsonic: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
The question is simple, how old where you before you realize that you are alive or your earliest memory?

Mine was the moment I got lost, and someone had to bring me back to my apartment. I was definitely like 3.

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by soundOsonic: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Let's see more comments
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by OKOATA(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
You get to your subconscious when you are around 3 years old. But some people will come with fake stories telling you they know when they were in their mothers womb. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
My earliest memory the night mom died I was to 5 ... when she suddenly woke from sleep middle of the night looking for me I knew something wrong mins later she was gone I frooze couldn't talk couldn't move my soul knew straight she don die.
cry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
I'll believe dem
OKOATA:
You get to your subconscious when you are around 3 years old. But some people will come with fake stories telling you they know when they were in their mothers womb. grin

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by chatinent: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
Put life hope on “I will see what I can do.”
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
FvckAllMods:
My earliest memory the night mom died I was to 5 ... when she suddenly woke from sleep middle of the night looking for me I knew something wrong mins later she was gone I frooze couldn't talk couldn't move my soul knew straight she don die.
cry

Damn....I'm so sorry for your loss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
I just wish...
drimzsmoke:

Damn....I'm so sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Szilard: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
FvckAllMods:
cry

Oh,I'm so sorry bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's okay you going to make me cry it's midnight
Szilard:

Oh,I'm so sorry bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by temmarison(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yes. I never said this to anyone but I knew when I was in my mother's womb. I remember seeing blood (though I didn't know about blood 5hen ofcourse). Everywhere was red and I would see the white pipes like tubes connection. Then when I was 5, the memories kept coming back. The moment I realized my memory. I couldn't remember anything again. Same with the hand in a white cloth that usually teach me in a trance. I never saw the face but just the hands. The moment I realized it was divine, I didn't experience it again. I guess it all stays when you are innocent of knowing.
FvckAllMods:
I'll believe dem

2 Likes

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
OKOATA:
Those aren't fake stories. It is possible to have memories of events even while still in the womb. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
OP..
This ur Question confused me@First!

Ok, It has to be 3 years old for Most Peeps!! Dats when You re in Kg 1 or 2!

Like me, I remember my early childhood in Army Nursery School, Effurun inside the Barracks! smiley cool

Anybody claiming to remember events b4 his/her parents put him/her in Kindagarten is just Fooling around.. sad

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Those aren't fake stories[b]. It is possible to have memories of events even while still in the womb. undecided

[/b]

I Can't Believe Dat! sad
Never!

I Suspect maybe d Adult has Hallucinations or Flashes of the events of his/her Past life! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I just wish...

I understand but I refuse to even imagine it,to witness something like that at such a young age...It's well
I'm sure you're stronger now because of that event,It's what your mum would have wanted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by drimzsmoke(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
temmarison:
Yes. I never said this to anyone but I knew when I was in my mother's womb. I remember seeing blood (though I didn't know about blood 5hen ofcourse). Everywhere was red and I would see the white pipes like tubes connection. Then when I was 5, the memories kept coming back. The moment I realized my memory. I couldn't remember anything again. Same with the hand in a white cloth that usually teach me in a trance. I never saw the face but just the hands. The moment I realized it was divine, I didn't experience it again. I guess it all stays when you are innocent of knowing.

Sir,are you in any way related to Kyle XY

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2021
No way I'm stronger lol I'm messed , mentally emotionally I'm bleeped and very unstable you have no idea .
What do you even mean it's what she would have wanted?
drimzsmoke:

I understand but I refuse to even imagine it,to witness something like that at such a young age...It's well
I'm sure you're stronger now because of that event,It's what your mum would have wanted

2 Likes

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2021
lol
drimzsmoke:

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by OKOATA(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Those aren't fake stories. It is possible to have memories of events even while still in the womb. undecided
You can say that about you knew when your dad's sperm entered your mom's eggs. Stop bullshiiting with that fake story, if it was real don't tell me it happened to you story.

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by OKOATA(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I'll believe dem
Nice belief undecided
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Believe not belief
OKOATA:
Nice believe undecided
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by OKOATA(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Believe not belief
You meant belief, I get you.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Believe
OKOATA:
You meant belief, I get you.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Got your email notification can't access it, can you do it here? Or
drimzsmoke:

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by OKOATA(m): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Believe
You use Believe in an adjective, belief is the correct word. I could have said do you believe in God? Not do you belief in God. You can use belief in a constructive noun that fits into a religion i.e spirituality is my belief.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Lol I'm saying I believe him tho are you saying I should say I belief him?
OKOATA:
You use Believe in an adjective, belief is the correct word. I could have said do you believe in God? Not do you belief in God. You can use belief in a constructive noun that fits into a religion i.e spirituality is my belief.
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Got your email notification can't access it, can you do it here? Or

Am I supposed to say this here....you do drugs,you do a lot of shit because you're angry,you're angry at the world,you're angry at God....whatever life you're living at the moment is not the kind of life she wanted for you.I pray you find the peace you're looking for
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by FvckAllMods: 1:05am On Oct 13, 2021
I'm angry at you right now lol
She coulda been here to know what I want for me tho but it's okay.

You sound like you been talking to her lol
drimzsmoke:

Am I supposed to say this here....you do drugs,you do a lot of shit because you're angry,you're angry at the world,you're angry at God....whatever life you're living at the moment is not the kind of life she wanted for you.I pray you find the peace you're looking for
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by KJtemi: 2:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by Flytime: 2:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by placeofallure(f): 5:48am On Oct 13, 2021
FvckAllMods:
cry

Oh! So sad! I'm so sorry. Only God knows what must have gone wrong with her, what was going through her mind when she started looking for you and it was so intense she couldn't help it! Ah! Pele. God will look after you.

I became aware of things around 5. I particularly remember an event when an uncle (God bless his memory) was taking me to go snap passport in preparation for primary school. I still remember the dress I wore and the place where I took the passport.

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) by elpochas: 5:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Mine was when i was 3yrs old,when mum usually takes and bring me back from school.Bt my stand out Memory that i still have till today was when my younger brother stood for the first time,i was 4yrs old then in the early 90s.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Our Race Make Us Smell A Certain Way? / *~D-Explorer Voted Romance Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Open And Insult This Girl!!! (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.