Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. (14207 Views)

Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs / 550lbs To 210lbs: See The Amazing Weight Loss Of This Woman (Photos) / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by kevwemike: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
I experienced similar thing some weeks ago

I went for test 3 times and recommended medications taken. But after a while it persisted
I took everything everyone here suggested but couldn't get healed. At times I find it very difficult to breathe. My heart beat was rapid and accompanied by chest pains. I was almost giving up but I'm totally healed today after taking
pls wat did you take
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by babaalagbo1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hibiscus62:
Hi nairlanders, I need your help.

I started having cough seven days ago and I as well took some over the counter medications to sooth it (Erythromycin, Augmentin and a liquid one) . But it seems while I take the medications, the cough worsens especially at night. The cough is very dry and doesn't produce anything and it's mostly triggered by a funny sensation at the back of my throat.

I don't really experience any other symptom apart from loss of appetite.
I'm afraid of going to the hospital to avoid being kept in the isolation center for the suspicion/fear of covid.
Could this truly be Covid?
What should I do?

Mods, please my post needs a wide view.
kindly dm me on whatsapp now check my signature I get what you're going to take
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by babaalagbo1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:
Go and see a herbalist...

You're smart and intelligent,people consuming chalks for simple remedy traditionally
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by Veecruz: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hibiscus62:

I started having cough seven days ago and I as well took some over the counter medications to sooth it (Erythromycin, Augmentin and a liquid one) . But it seems while I take the medications, the cough worsens especially at night. The cough is very dry and doesn't produce anything and it's mostly triggered by a funny sensation at the back of my throat.

I'm afraid of going to the hospital to avoid being kept in the isolation center for the suspicion/fear of covid.
What should I do?

Had the same experience, nothing worked until I was recommended a cough syrup named Beehive for Stubborn cough, taken together with Vit C 1000.
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
kevwemike:
pls wat did you take

If you are experiencing such, get Palm oil, sugar, bitter kola and onion

Cut the onion and bitter kola into pieces and pound

Get a container and pour the pounded items. Add the palm oil and sugar and mix thoroughly

Lick the mixture frequently

It cured me after I have spent a lot of money going from hospital to hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by olaayodele(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hibiscus62:

What should I do?

I experienced the same symptoms for about 3 weeks. I started drinking hot water and not even warm water and the cough is gone.
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by kevwemike: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:

If you are experiencing such, get Palm oil, sugar, bitter kola and onion

Cut the onion and bitter kola into pieces and pound

Get a container and pour the pounded items. Add the palm oil and sugar and mix thoroughly thank you brother

Lick the mixture frequently

It cured me after I have spent a lot of money going from hospital to hospital
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by Abcruz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hibiscus62:

What should I do?

Would you rather die in fear of being isolated? Or do you choose to live by making yourself available for treatment at the hospital? The choice is yours!

Sickness say "hide me and I'll kill you, expose me and I'll leave you."
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by Cheadexe(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mine has lasted for 8 months now, it first started as a cough, but after i took tablets and other liquid ones it stoped, but since then i have been coughing out mucus without havinf cough, and i"m also experiencing postnasal drip from the back of my nose to throat.quote author=babaalagbo1 post=106690865]it's called iko feere,dm me for herbal formulation to produce mucus after cough and treat it without experiencing that kind of cough again [/quote]
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by gazza07(m): 12:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Drink only semi hot water. Wear socks on both legs and hands to sleep. Don't lie on the floor or tiles, bed only. Sleep with face down and turn off fans and a.c..
After sleeping near doors or windows. Use nose masks to avoid inhaling smokes and dusts.. After 2days, you'll give testimony.
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by EverGreen4444: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2021
Hibiscus62:

I don't really experience any other symptom apart
from loss of appetite.

What should I do?

Unproductive Cough?
Please how does the productive one sound and what are the benefits too? smiley smiley I want to learn.
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by Margaretola(f): 11:19am On Oct 14, 2021
It might be covid-19 or cold. If you're afraid to go to the hospital, you can have a free online consultation with a doctor here
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by babaalagbo1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Cheadexe:
Mine has lasted for 8 months now, it first started as a cough, but after i took tablets and other liquid ones it stoped, but since then i have been coughing out mucus without havinf cough, and i"m also experiencing postnasal drip from the back of my nose to throat.quote author=babaalagbo1 post=106690865]it's called iko feere,dm me for herbal formulation to produce mucus after cough and treat it without experiencing that kind of cough again
dm me on whatsapp check my signature
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by ihimiray(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
zolajpower:

Umm oyibo speaking plenty fit this life oo . Na which wan Come be " UNPRODUCTIVE COUGH" again cry
an unproductive cough is one which doesn't produce mucus
Re: I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. by puregingeroil: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
As the successful Eucalyptus Oil Suppliers online, our company attracts residents of many countries and gives them the interest to buy suitable eucalyptus oil products. Eucalyptus oil has to purify properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus oil is effective in helping lessen tension. Eucalyptus essential oil can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Adamawa Quarantines 118 Returnees From Lagos, Other States / Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others / Sperm Comes Out Of My Wife's Vagina Few Seconds After Expulsion, Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.