Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Pls Help Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Help Me (631 Views)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / I Have Been Born Again For Over 100 Times... Pls Help A Brother / Pls Help Me And Interpret These Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by JahBwoy: 3:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Looks like I knew the trouble ahead when I asked this question

https://www.nairaland.com/6521167/christians-celibate-relationships-mirage-possibility

I was celibate for the first six months of the year and I actually grew my spirituality to enviable heights, got blessed with a better job in a top firm and I fell a bit on the first week of July but I kept on with my spiritual life.

Fast forward after giving testimony at a local interdenominational fellowship I attend, the pastor's wife introduced me to a Lady with the sole aim of helping her secure a job in the firm's I worked previously.

Well I helped the lady do her CV and she got a job soon after for a start, and she began visiting frequently.

I liked her mostly because we shared a Common religious background although I noticed she's not so keen on the spiritual.

Well I kept it formal for the first two months and one day we kissed, and since then we've been exploring since, (note that I've not been keen on a relationship for this particular reason, despite being born again , I don't expose my self to ladies cos I know what will be the aftermath, thoughts like this made me out up the thread above)

Now we're officially dating but then.... My spiritual life has completely nosedived , and slowly we re engaging in sex too. I have prayed lots of times for God's guidance but she seems to involved in my life now and we can't seem to stop the romance.

I am notentirely sure about the future of our relationship, I like the fact that she's is a teachable woman , but I'm miles ahead of her in all aspects , I seem to have Mader her life better in three months but I enjoy her company and she's mostly around me when she's off duty cos I workfrom home.

I am completely at a loss now on how to get my spiritual life back, once she's gone , I seem to get some renaissance, but once she's around me we get down most times. Is it too late to enforce God's will into this relationship

Have you ever been in my position, pls advise
Re: Pls Help Me by chukwuibuipob: 3:21am On Oct 13, 2021
sad Papa Emeka Righteousness2 sad sad,bia sad! Wetin the Bible talk about this sad?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by chukwuibuipob: 3:32am On Oct 13, 2021
sad
JahBwoy:

https://www.nairaland.com/6521167/christians-celibate-relationships-mirage-possibility

I was celibate for the first six months of the year and I actually grew my spirituality to enviable heights, got blessed with a better job in a top firm and I fell a bit on the first week of July but I kept on with my spiritual life.

Fast forward after giving testimony at a local interdenominational fellowship I attend, the pastor's wife introduced me to a Lady with the sole aim of helping her secure a job in the firm's I worked previously.

Well I helped the lady do her CV and she got a job soon after for a start, and she began visiting frequently.

I liked her mostly because we shared a Common religious background although I noticed she's not so keen on the spiritual.

Well I kept it formal for the first two months and one day we kissed, and since then we've been exploring since, (note that I've not been keen on a relationship for this particular reason, despite being born again , I don't expose my self to ladies cos I know what will be the aftermath, thoughts like this made me out up the thread above)

Now we're officially dating but then.... My spiritual life has completely nosedived , and slowly we re engaging in sex too. I have prayed lots of times for God's guidance but she seems to involved in my life now and we can't seem to stop the romance.

I am notentirely sure about the future of our relationship, I like the fact that she's is a teachable woman , but I'm miles ahead of her in all aspects , I seem to have Mader her life better in three months but I enjoy her company and she's mostly around me when she's off duty cos I workfrom home.

I am completely at a loss now on how to get my spiritual life back, once she's gone , I seem to get some renaissance, but once she's around me we get down most times. Is it too late to enforce God's will into this relationship

undecided lipsrsealed No! We never been In Ur type of position. sad.Ur body is weak/Ur Spirit is willing sad.Ur eye don Open d day u kiss, squeeze em Watermelon,,enter the dark gallow,and ate the forbidden Pusi sad,.The Holy Spirit has left U.Abeg,arrange marriage sharp sharp b4 her stomach show signs of that round ball.Congratulations
Re: Pls Help Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2021
You are asking if it's too late to bring God into the relationship, the answer is no, it's not too late. Just stop fornicating, get your spiritual life back, and commit the relationship to God. It's funny how the lady allows you get down so easily with her. She does not resist you or say no, she does not reduce her visits since she knows what it leads to. it's not surprising since you said she's not so keen on the spiritual, while you are. You mentioned that she is far behind you in all aspects, but this should not be an issue if you love her. Apart from her spiritual life, you have not mentioned anything bad about her, so maybe you will marry.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by Blue86(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2021
That lady.
That lady.

Run away from her.

Remember you started nose diving slowly after your meeting with her.
And being careless.

Anyone who moves you to sin, is a suspect.

A godly woman will rather block you, or put a lid, if you are going to moved to sin against your God.

Do you know that even demonic agents can come in subtly to weaken you in your walk.
Or that they can send someone to.

Move away fast.
Re: Pls Help Me by Ayo081(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
OP you mentioned you prayed.

I want you to know today that often times, prayer is simply a response to the word of God.

Prayer is spiritual breathing. When we read the word of God, we inhale and when we exhale is when we obey or communicate with the Father according to the scriptures.

Praying at all times may mean meditating in the word (of truth) always.

7 “And in praying do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words.

Matthew 6:7 RSV

Now back to your question, I'll give an answer by asking you, what did the word of God say concerning your situation?
Re: Pls Help Me by SilasIBB: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2021
You can add me up on Facebook. I don't comments here.....
. Nairaland is not a safe place to take you deep on Spiritual and Scriptural basics and principle without attracting atheistic Opinion and criticism.

By the way, Once you get obsessed by first move of intimacy like kissing, I think, it is a clear signal to stay away! Prevention is better than cure. And now the deeds has been done......

Dm me on Facebook

Silas Peter

God loves you
Jesus loves you.

Make sure you introduce yourself some that we can flow....

#JESUSBLOOD

Re: Pls Help Me by Ihedinobi3: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2021
JahBwoy:

As a dear friend and mentor says, if you're doing something wrong, stop it. It really is that simple. Nobody says that it's easy (unless they've never actually tried), but that is what needs to be done.

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Thousands Of Arab Christians Worship Jesus With Songs Of Praise / How Primate Ayodele Foretold The Assassination Of Japan Former PM, Shinzo Abe / Arab Muslims Have Started Copying Pentecostal Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.