Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So (9336 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / Npower: Please Do Not Pay Exam Fee For Stream 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by ezenwaez(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Please if you got a message to repeat the verification process please oblige and follow suit.

The Npower physical verification process shows that you are a bonafide Npower Volunteer, you will not be paid if you fail to complete the Npower physical verification process perfectly.

Lots of Npower Batch C applicants failed the thumb printing process due to impersonation, probably someone thumb printed on your behalf and it did not match.

Please endeavor to do what is right and the right person that did the thumb printing previously should complete the entire process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Tekzyflex(m): 5:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Welcome back bro!

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2021
ezenwaez

When will payment of batch C1 commence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Chizems360: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2021
Each time I try to download my PPA letter, I get response saying that my BVN and date of birth do not match. Meanwhile, they're very correct and matches very well.
Please what can I do about it.
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Udoboss(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Would Payment start this month

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by MrMacinterchi1: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2021
when will they bring back the button to upload acceptance letter

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by ezenwaez(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Ayoade05:
ezenwaez

When will payment of batch C1 commence?
After work done
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Megaflex(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Welcome back Ezenwaeze. We missed you. But a quick question please, any idea if the stipend will be paid this month?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Enegbani001(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2021
I was verified and uploaded my acceptance letter. The portal has now changed and does not show "acceptance letter uploaded successfully" again. Does it mean I have to do it all over again?

ezenwaez:
Please if you got a message to repeat the verification process please oblige and follow suit.

The Npower physical verification process shows that you are a bonafide Npower Volunteer, you will not be paid if you fail to complete the Npower physical verification process perfectly.

Lots of Npower Batch C applicants failed the thumb printing process due to impersonation, probably someone thumb printed on your behalf and it did not match.

Please endeavor to do what is right and the right person that did the thumb printing previously should complete the entire process.
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by b3llo(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2021
This N-power is becoming something else. Since June till now na the same story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Ganzoh: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wetin be C-2 fate this year

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by chaseblack(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmm

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by confirmedniggae: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
#30,000 x 24 months=#720,000

That is the total amount paid me by FG for participating as a volunteer for two years .

I belonged to batch A.i rocked the AFRIONE tab then.

I saved that money and added #800,000 to buy my first car.

7 Likes

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by darlenese(f): 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
ezenwaez:

After work done
work that wont start till 2023?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by free2ryhme: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
ezenwaez:

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by kenzysmith: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Npower na scam does not exists tongue una one one k don enter voice mail tongue make UA go learn hand work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by candidbabe(f): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fingers crossed
Welcome back @ezenwaez
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by onoms4luv(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
What will happen to those people that their thumb print didn't match.

Until 30k see stress
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Newton2024: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
I'm tired of this Npower stuff. Since June 2020. Will they even pay us this month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by sunnydike1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Npower mata

E tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Dindondin(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ezenwaez when ll npower members start getting their monthly stipends?
I recall they started the process/recruitment since August 2019 if I m correct

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by StrongWoman333(f): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
confirmedniggae:

That is the total amount paid me by FG for participating as a volunteer for two years .

What year was that?
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Juanmike(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
confirmedniggae:

How serious are they with supervision?
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Helenlo: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
What of those that have not do verification before and it's been closed
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Pauloot(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Npower na scam does not exists tongue una one one k don enter voice mail tongue make UA go learn hand work
Even your English na scam

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by Nice2boy: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good afternoon Bro. I didn't do physical verification because I did not get the message on time. I check my dashboard and email on daily basis but it wasn't sent. Just yesterday I checked and I saw that I have been deployed. What should I do now? Please help�
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by confirmedniggae: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
StrongWoman333:
What year was that?

BATCH A 2018-2020
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by confirmedniggae: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Juanmike:
How serious are they with supervision?

Na wash

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by oweniwe(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chizems360:
Each time I try to download my PPA letter, I get response saying that my BVN and date of birth do not match. Meanwhile, they're very correct and matches very well.
Please what can I do about it.

Same problem
Re: Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So by tegadoxa(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please, is the verification still on?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Excelsia Professional Services Limited Now Recruiting For Engineering Jobs / Top 4 Ways To Get A Job Through Internship In Nigeria / Jumia Group Latest Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.