Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military (14702 Views)

Tinubu Has Come Again Oh Says We Should Recruit Tourism & Technological - VIDEO / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger / Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by nairalandankrah: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2021
chairman Nigeria governors forum, gov fayemi has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to turn NYSC camps into security training grounds to recruit “ able” graduates to join the military.

“With this, we can use the existing orientation camps to train able graduates to reflate the security personnel under a special arrangement that will be worked out. That way, the fund that is currently deployed to the NYSC can be used with just some additional funding, which could be sourced through a national emergency fund for the next five to 10 years,” he explained. “Those who refuse to join the military services will have to serve in their community without pay.

Mr Fayemi explained that the step was necessary and a cheaper way to get 200,000 security personnel needed by Nigeria to tackle its worsening insecurity.

“By available statistics, we need a minimum of 200,000 personnel to boost the fighting power of our men,” stated the Ekiti governor.

“This number is very large and a potential financial and logistic nightmare,” he added. “Yet, we cannot delay any further. The ungoverned spaces needed to be closed up quickly by motivated men with the singular objective to save the nation; That takes us to the number two issue of financing and arming large recruitment.”

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-should-use-corps-members-to-beef-up-security-gov-fayemi/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by socialmediaman: 7:32am On Oct 13, 2021
So essentially, embezzle the money meant to pay for their schooling and wait till they spend their own money and effort to graduate on their own, then recruit them to go and die in Sambissa? Lazy entitlement mentality.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Mysticwebb: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2021
If this is taken serious, then my child will not serve. Period.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Sergio101(m): 7:33am On Oct 13, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Mossadd: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Seems like this governor is mad.who doesn't know that joining Nigeria soldiers is the easiest way to get very horrible death in Nigeria hope his kids will also join sha

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by goldtube(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2021
shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Oluolad86(f): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2021
Please I need any NGO organization in Nigeria who can pay for my heart surgery or its done for free please, thanks

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by yrret: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2021
By Force?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by DropsMic(m): 7:43am On Oct 13, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by englishmart(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2021
30, jobless and live with my parents. I will humbly remain jobless than join the Nigerian military. I'm clearly igbo and will be deployed face ideap sad sad

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by DropsMic(m): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need any NGO organization in Nigeria who can pay for my heart surgery or its done for free please, thanks

Have you tried Kanu Heart Foundation

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by googlepikins: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2021
So that bandits will waste them Abi?

Politicians children are in London and America drinking milk and chicken and poor unfortunate people children are in the Army being killed by Boko Haram and bandits

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by thatsleepboy1: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Fayemi must be mad, is it compulsory to join them? So that they'll waste more youths.

Oluolad86:

If you stay at Yaba, come down to iwaya around tobun street, there one opposite pisón courts (I've forgotten their name) but they help alot (the building is painted with blue, when I get there I'll send the picture and their name.)

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Agree without reservation.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Oluolad86(f): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2021
DropsMic:

Have you tried Kanu Heart Foundation

I heard it for the children

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:
So that bandits will waste them
They will be well trained just like soldiers now.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by neonly: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Which kin mumu talk be this one...I wonder who made O level the cert to possess in order to contest for any political office in naija undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Judolisco(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Good... But why dem dey bring am now wey I Don finish nysc... Ino go ever follow dem do direct short service again
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Daddysidhan: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
As what? Recruit or professionals. This fayemi is gradually loosing it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by IdJack(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Mr Fayemi explained that the step was necessary and a cheaper way to get 200,000 security personnel needed by Nigeria to tackle its worsening insecurity.

This is the sure way to to face your dead.

As soon as you are recruited. You are going to Sambisa to fight.

Kindly Visit my signature for your make money tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Spiritmask: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Y
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by ATEAMS: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Damnn
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by MA23: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
It’s a good idea , but let start from his family to encourage the willing youth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Bukasint(f): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Lol...see the clown again

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by bankolefun(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Thank God he used the word Willingly..
What shall it profit a mahn to spend 16 yrs in school only to get killed in the north??

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by googlepikins: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
They will be well trained just like soldiers now.

Which soldiers? The ones that run away and leave $millions of dollars equipment to Boko Haram and bandits?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by toffyz(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Those who refuse to join the military services will have to serve in their community without pay.

See talk from my state Governor, chai

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by ChasinGood(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
grin
These guys must be ritualists o grin
Looking for young blood to sacrifice abi angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by whela(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
After you the adults spoilt the Country, you want the youths jus coming into the real world afresh to willingly join the military to get killed...

Nigeria.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by emmykk(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
After Fayemi generation have destory the country he want to advice govt to recruit young intelligent Nigerians youth for sacrifice.

Why kids of his fellow oppressor are in UK,USA,Canada

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by cardoctor(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Where dem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Aliero Loses In Court, Haruna Saidu Dandio Declared PDP Candidate / 2023: Disqualify Candidate Missing At Debates - Pat Utomi / Email Conversation With Sanusi On Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.